Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Leicester v City - Live Thread

+6
leopold
TMG
Strange Blue
shakencity
Topdawg
blueboy
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Leicester v City - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester v City - Live Thread

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:21 pm

And tell me why, when we scored the most goals last season, we bought more attacking midfielders?

Last season, our problem was our defence (mainly) but what did we do about it?

I've not been on the stupid high some were after the first 10 games. You didn't need a brain to see that we had been lucky.

Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Leicester v City - Live Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester v City - Live Thread

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Topdawg wrote:At least it's better than sitting under the bridge

I'm happy to back the Manager (after 4 months).....I'm certainly not going to question his tenancy after 16/18 games.

Yes, the defence is shite. We weren't saying that after 10 unbeaten games at the start if the season.

Do we need new players in defence? Absolutely.

But to question a Manager that beat Barca 3-1, when we're currently 4th in the PL, through to the next round of the CL, in December!!!! It's lunacy IMO...regardless of today's result. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:23 pm

76% percent possession and we've done fuck all with it.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:24 pm

Topdawg wrote:How many has Vardy scored in his last 12 or so games???

Make that 2 goals in 45 mins....and you know more than Pep? Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:26 pm

blueboy wrote:
Topdawg wrote:At least it's better than sitting under the bridge

I'm happy to back the Manager (after 4 months).....I'm certainly not going to question his tenancy after 16/18 games.

Yes, the defence is shite. We weren't saying that after 10 unbeaten games at the start if the season.

Do we need new players in defence? Absolutely.

But to question a Manager that beat Barca 3-1, when we're currently 4th in the PL, through to the next round of the CL, in December!!!! It's lunacy IMO...regardless of today's result. Wink
Sorry mate, maybe YOU weren't questioning Pep, others were. We've played 24.5 games and look at the shambles of a defence. He hasn't picked the same team for any consecutive game this season. I wouldn't give him carte blanche to do whatever he likes especially as he's not deserving of it. If we take our blinkers off, we can see that.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:27 pm

blueboy wrote:
Topdawg wrote:How many has Vardy scored in his last 12 or so games???

Make that 2 goals in 45 mins....and you know more than Pep? Razz Razz Razz Razz
Like my thread about Everton losing 5 out of their last 6 away games (the one they didn't lose was against City). Maybe you can't read between the lines. I thought it was obvious that Vardy would break his drought this game.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:28 pm

I said that I'd grudgingly support him over Joe if he was proved right. Are you seriously going to tell me he got that call right???
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:33 pm

Anyway, I'm off out. Good luck lads!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:37 pm

No....he's wrong with both Kolorov, Bravo and the back 3....I've said that. However, to call Pep out and state "he needs to speak to the owner and Chairman, first thing Monday"....is a little daft.

We may get beat 5-0 here.....but I'm not going to suddenly call out Pep and say he needs to be out.....

He wants to play a certain way, the players are clearly not good enough at the back, but I don't think Pep is one to go for results, to then suddenly buy players and completely change his philosophy back to the way he wants to play.

We have to trust his style of play.....as bad as we all (experts) think he should be playing a different way.

It's December - he's got old and shit defenders. His style of play relies on his defenders playing out from the back.....they'll make mistakes - like they have done, but he won't change his philosophy, otherwise, our whole academy system will have to change as well.....it's a long-term thing Dawg, not the here and now.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:46 pm

We still need 6 attempts to score too,  really will take top 4 now but fear we will be top 6 at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Why do we have to trust his style of play?
Because it worked for him with far far better players at BM & Barca ??
Can he not see what us going on Bravo is like a pub team goalie Kolarov and Navas wouldn't even get in a pub team At this rate he's gonna need 7 world class players to be anywhere near the style of play he was used to at his previous clubs & that ain't gonna happen
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Hence my post Tony.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Zero attempts on goal says it all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Classic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Only think Kolarov good for, learn to defend first tool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Good finish but as Andy says lets hope this finally puts 3 at the back with current personnel to bed. They are simply not good enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:22 pm

I said before the start if the season that Stones was a complete waste of money. Couldn't even get in the Everton team and we go and spend £50 m on him Brilliant Pep ! Stones has had an absolute stinker today not that anyone else can come away with any self satisfaction
Total shambles from start to finish Tactics completely wrong yet again We look like a team who are bereft of ideas Lots of possession but no end product That's as comfortable a game Leucester will have all season I'm totally pissed off
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm lost for words... I'll have to come back later.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Yep, Stones made a mistake.....

However, if our defenders as a whole, had an ounce of defending acumen, we'd have had a draw today at the minimum.

Shocking performance, defensively, by Kolorov and Bravo..Stones, not great....but that sums up our defensive capability.

Pep will sort it out....keep the faith people.

This result 'could' be the turning pint.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:07 pm

I thought last week could have been a turning point but Pep outdid himself. The defence is crap, we all know that but Pep keeps chopping and changing systems and personnel. That's not a recipe for success. We're not getting better, but worse. That's what is so frustrating and annoying.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:08 pm

And I'm not calling for his head, but he really needs to explain what the fuck he's doing
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:34 pm

Topdawg wrote:And I'm not calling for his head, but he really needs to explain what the fuck he's doing

I know what you're saying, but this is a whole new style of play....without players that Pep needs. It's pointless trying to just play a certain way, just to satisfy short-term results.

I'm happy to give him this season to sort out what needs sorting out, otherwise, we'll just be ploughing on with a style of play like last season, that got us 4th.....but with no long-term plan.

Keep the faith....next summer we'll see £200m worth of re-enforcement's.....and we'll all be drooling over what we'll see.....Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:14 pm

blueboy wrote:Yep, Stones made a mistake.....

However, if our defenders as a whole, had an ounce of defending acumen, we'd have had a draw today at the minimum.

Shocking performance, defensively, by Kolorov and Bravo..Stones, not great....but that sums up our defensive capability.

We've had performance after shocking performance that should have been the turning point but this arrogant fucker won't change
Every man and his dog can see we don't have the players for his system to be implemented successfully but he won't change
He certainly knew that it had to change against Barcelona at home when we were on the way to a hiding before he changed us from playing out to going long so it's not like the penny hasn't dropped.
Who in the right mind would play that defensive set up against Leicester ?
Fucking awful management
If he didn't have his track record we would be calling for his head

Joe Hart must be laughing his cock off
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:32 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot wrote:
blueboy wrote:Yep, Stones made a mistake.....

We've had performance after shocking performance that should have been the turning point but this arrogant fucker won't change
Every man and his dog can see we don't have the players for his system to be implemented successfully but he won't change
He certainly knew that it had to change against Barcelona at home when we were on the way to a hiding before he changed us from playing out to going long so it's not like the penny hasn't dropped.
Who in the right mind would play that defensive set up against Leicester ?
Fucking awful management
If he didn't have his track record we would be calling for his head

Joe Hart must be laughing his cock off
Exactly.

He should be happy with a 'halfway house' system which incorporates some of what he fancies considering the personnel at his disposal.

Today was terribly stupid of him. Leicester had such success last season by not having the ball. Other teams seem to have worked them out, and worked them over, but we decide to play into their hands and we got the beating we deserved.

I'll be absolutely shocked if we buy a defender this January (unless due to a serious injury).
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:01 pm

I think we have to believe Pep knows what he's doing. He's watching what's going on and he knows what personnel we need to change to get the team playing his way and then the results will come when all the pieces are in place.
I am as disappointed with recent results as anyone else but to get to where Pep wants to take us was always going to take more than one season, we have not even played half of his first season yet.
The start to the season was mainly good fortune and created a false picture of how good our best team really is. Too many of the first team squad are not good enough we have around 6 players that need replacing with younger and better players that are capable of playing Pep's style.
I would disagree with some things Pep has done, mainly replacing Joe with Bravo, that has never been properly explained by Pep or the club and made no sense, even more so after Bravo's performances so far this season. Bravo is nowhere near as good a keeper as Joe Hart and Pep needs to realise that quickly and hopefully stubborn pride will not get in the way of admitting he was wrong. Sadly, i fear that he is like MP in that regard and will not change his opinion.
I am not even worried if we fail to make the European places this season, some seem to think this would be the end of the world as we know it. I actually think we could benefit from missing out on Europe all together next season, look at Chelsea and Liverpool they have rebuilt and re-energised their teams with no distractions in the CL to contend with and have come back far better teams than they were last season.
I am happy to finish top 10 and develop a new squad that becomes drilled into the way of playing under Pep, that will start next season with a focus and determination and know what is expected of them.
This current squad has served us well, won 2 titles and cups, we have marvelled at the little magician Silva, loved the never say die attitude of players like Vinny and Zabba et al but sadly these players are coming to the end of the road, Silva may have another couple of seasons, Zabba maybe one, Vinny i fear is finished as a top level CB as i do not think he is capable of stringing more than a few games together injury free never mind a 60 + game season.
Kolarov, Toure, Cliche and Sagna are also on their way out after this season or sooner and Otamendi is another who's future is in doubt. Bravo as mentioned must go and a top younger keeper brought in but, as also mentioned, I don't think Pep will back down on that one to save face.

I never expected us to be in the hunt this season, too much needed changing especially with the system Pep wanted to change to that's why i am not too downhearted at our mini slump, We already have some talented additions like Gundogan, Sane, DeBruyne, Sterling and also Gabriel Jesus to start in January. I think some more of the EDS players will be added to the likes of Maffeo, Diaz, Adarabiyo etc and i would also like to see Denayer brought back from loan to form part of a new defence.
The next 2 windows will definitely see Pep strengthen the forwards and the defence, surley we have enough midfield talent?
So in short, we are in a period of re-organisation and rebuilding and whilst not playing terribly well, we were 4th up to today, possibly 5th after this weekend but still currently 9 points clear of the rags even while playing below par. We are also into the last 16 of the CL with hopefully a good chance of avoiding the big guns in the draw for a change.
Don't go throwing yourself in front of a train just yet, surely nobody expected it all to just fall into place simply because Pep had arrived?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:32 pm

I just can't see the point of Pep forcing a style on players that are just not good enough to implement it It leads to confusion, panicking and loss of confidence

It's not pointless as you say Blue to have a different style of play for the short term If we don't stop playing this style we will plummet down the table & then Pep wont have a long term He can slowly bring in the system once he has the players to implement it but at the moment he is several players short of that
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:48 am

Sorry MCM, but Pep isn't likely to bring gin a good young keeper. He'll stick with Bravo as he's his man. And the kids have disappeared for the time being. There's a fine line between sticking to your principles and being a stubborn old fool who cannot swallow his pride. Let's hope Pep can get on the right side of that line soon.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:13 am

Pep has defended his system. He's also said it isn't the players' fault. But he's moaned about long balls and 2nd balls. Come on Pep, grow up. We all knew how Leicester want to play, and you thought you were being smart, but you ballsed it up. Again.

Is that 4 wins in 15 games now?

We still may well turn this league season around, but it so resembles last time around. Maybe Jesus will save us. By the time he comes though, it may be too late to save us.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:00 am

I think some are going overboard. We lost...we've no god given right to win every game. As MCM said, Chelsea and LFC look revitalised with no European football.
Whether we like it or not, Pep isn't going to change his ways.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:32 am

As fans, we've a right to believe that we'll see some reward for our increase in season ticket prices etc. By reward, it doesn't mean we have to win all our matches. We've no right as you say. Even last week against Chelsea, I said the real disappointment was that we couldn't score from so many clear cut chances and we left our back door open for the counter. At some point, Pep has to address the defence which he isn't doing. Or if he is, it isn't working. Kolarov was never going to be a match for Hazard or Vardy pace wise, so why did Pep try it?

And I think we have a right to more honesty from Pep. I don't want all his BS. Joe moved on - we all know that wasn't right. Saying Bravo is courageous for a two footed tackle and mistakes. Telling us the system and players weren't at fault.

As Rich said, if this was someone else, plenty would be calling for his head.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:59 am

So let me get this right....we're currently 4th in the PL, 4 points behind Chelsea, through to the next round in the CL, Gabriel Jesus to come in a few weeks, it's now December...and some fans would actually call for the Managers head? Really?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:04 am

I get that some are disappointed, but where we are now does not warrant the manager being sacked. That's what I meant by overboard!!

Does Pep have problems? Yes.
Does the fact he took Bravo over Joe play a part? Yes.
Do we have old, slow defenders? Yes.

I get some are pissed off...and everyone has an opinion...but I'm happy to give Pep this season and the summer to work out what he wants.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:12 am

we won't become all conquering overnight, or half a season.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:17 am

We won't become all conquering ever using this system
I just don't think this system will work in the PL
It may work in Spain where the game is a lot slower and  you have more time on the ball but in the PL you don't get a second
It definitely won't work with the likes of Bravo Kockarov and Oafamendi in the side. 
You have to have a solid defence in the PL. Our defence is a joke at the moment Bravo is not fit to lace Jo Harts boots Kockarov will never be a defender Stones is young & can improve but IMO just not good enough. Aging slow FBs complete our poor defence which Pep then decides should play to a new system where you need skill speed & common sense none of which they have.
FFS Pep they find it difficult enough to defend without expecting them to play it out from the back & pass it around Barca stylee !!!
Leicester showed the way last season and yesterday Defend solidly and in numbers, close players down and then attack at speed on the break
Pissing around pretty passing and 75% possession all looks very nice but gets you fucking nowhere when you have an opposition like Leicester or most teams in the PL that are happy to put 11 men behind the ball 

I'm not saying Pep should go as it's obviously very early days but even a blind man could see that this system just ain't working
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:04 pm

I really think Peps mandate is this is his year to "mess" about for want of a better word.  We've enough to keep us top 4 even playing as tosh as we are now.  A decent buy in Jan if possible will go wonders.  I think they didn't expect Vinny to still be out.  That's the sucker punch from the last window.

Chelsea and Liverpool are proof though a year out of Europe will not be a bad shout.

The Bravo situation is my only real negative from Pep, eat some humble pie, say it's not worked and hope Joe will come back next season.  Not going to happen I know but if not start looking now for the right keeper.  I would even go as far as give Gunn a go.

Watford are on form and then the Gooners and the Dippers, we need something soon though or we are in the realms of the rags and totally out of it.

Worrying times, but not calling for Peps head, but now he needs to step up.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:59 pm

TMG wrote:We won't become all conquering ever using this system
I just don't think this system will work in the PL
It may work in Spain where the game is a lot slower and  you have more time on the ball but in the PL you don't get a second
It definitely won't work with the likes of Bravo Kockarov and Oafamendi in the side. 
You have to have a solid defence in the PL. Our defence is a joke at the moment Bravo is not fit to lace Jo Harts boots Kockarov will never be a defender Stones is young & can improve but IMO just not good enough. Aging slow FBs complete our poor defence which Pep then decides should play to a new system where you need skill speed & common sense none of which they have.
FFS Pep they find it difficult enough to defend without expecting them to play it out from the back & pass it around Barca stylee !!!
Leicester showed the way last season and yesterday Defend solidly and in numbers, close players down and then attack at speed on the break
Pissing around pretty passing and 75% possession all looks very nice but gets you fucking nowhere when you have an opposition like Leicester or most teams in the PL that are happy to put 11 men behind the ball 

I'm not saying Pep should go as it's obviously very early days but even a blind man could see that this system just ain't working

This system works for Chelsea... Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Well I really did not feel like commenting last night. I was so pissed off with the back 1 performance. Sorry but back 3 or 4 is a joke we only had 1 defender who happened to have an average game in stones. Bravo the sweeper keeper???? no he aint. Their 3rd goal was a classic example of why he isn't. He came out part way instead of committing himself. When the long ball came through he stopped & retreated which allowed vardy the time to approach & go round him. Now no saying Joe would have got there but he would have kept going & hedged his bets on getting to vardy & closing him down which in turn does not give him the time to decide what to do. His positioning for the second goal was piss poor. Kolarov & Navas whats been said already is crystal clear on most fans thoughts. Stones needs a strong dominating partner a general that can boom out instructions across the defensive line, sadly we are lacking a leader big time.

Why is it suddenly taking 10 chances to score 1 what has changed so much that we don't look like scoring? Iheanacho looked totally lost out there whether it was lack of service or another reason I don't know. But again when a cross from De bruyne or Kolarov made its way into the box we didn't have a striker with a strikers instinct looking to get in front of the defenders.

Finally please can we get some bloody consistency amongst the referees. What on earth was Oliver looking at when Huth rugby tackled Stones to the ground whilst Morgan had hold of Itchy. This after Stones had made the point that he had been impeded 3 times in the first 5 corners. For all those who slagged of Mike Dean after the stoke game for giving penalty's for holding. We'd have had at least 3 in that game had he been reffing.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:07 pm

The lack of penalties pisses me off too. So much holding going on and nothing is done about it. Penalise anyone and everyone and it'll stop soon enough. Same with diving. But the FA don't really give a shit.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Yet that Holding was in the directive at the beginning of the season & only Dean has had the balls
of his convictions to penalize players.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:15 pm

I stayed up till 3.30am to watch that crap & had to be up at 7.30am ready for delivering xmas presents. Wife goes in for surgery tomorrow so doing everything early. Not the best start to the day.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Best wishes to your wife Oz.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Alderweireld has a £25m buy-out clause....He'd be perfect next to Stones.

Rumours are we're going after Rose again in the summer for £25m....can see him costing more than that, but he'd be great at LB.

What we're missing is serious pace at the back. If we're going to continue with a 3, then 2 of the 3 have to be very quick. Just watched Kyle Walker against Martial - totally outpaced Martial when Martial should've got the ball....that's what we're missing.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Walker would be great but can't see Spuds letting him go unless it's for silly Stones like money

We should have got Bonnuci instead of Stones Not quick but very experienced and a great defender or bought them both. Stones would do a lot better with Bonucci alongside him
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:17 pm

After trouncing us they go and lose to Bournemouth
Just shows how piss poor Peps tactics were
Sack Pep and bring in Eddie Howe
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2