Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough

3 posters

Go down

Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough Empty Re: Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough

Post by ManCityMan Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:06 pm

I actually dont rate him as the top striker we need to support Kun either. I know about his goals record but lets face it a better striker would have scored most of the goals he put away and possibly many of the ones he missed or failed to get on the end of.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough Empty Re: Goater reckons Pep doesn't think Itchy is good enough

Post by blueboy Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:15 pm

I think he is, what he is at the moment...as a 19yr old, he's done very well as an impact sub....but I have to agree, given the numerous opportunities he has had as a starter, he just hasn't took them.

I'm hopeful he'll learn and progress....must be great learning from Kun, but on the other hand, you know you'll be given very few opportunities under a manager that never plays with 2 out and out strikers, but expects them to adapt to a different strategy.

I'll reserve judgement and I'm still hopeful in a few years, he'll have kicked on and will be a great asset for the club.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:26 pm

He's a slightly better Bradley Wright-Phillips
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:46 pm

He's only 19. I think he needs another 2-3 years before we really know about him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:02 pm

This is the reason why it's very difficult for kids to make it through at top teams. The young players has to make an immediate impact as there are so many seasoned pros at the big clubs and the generally have a good level of ability. They need to be lucky, or the coach/manager has to have faith in them to persist with them. Pep has done it with Stones for a while before he eventually took him out of the firing line.

One good thing about Kelechi is that he has this knack of being in the right place for a tap in.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down