Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Anyone watch other teams Fan channels?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? Empty Anyone watch other teams Fan channels?

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Seen as BMR TV has gone into hiding, with all sorts of nonsense going on, Steven now his own channel - EsteemedKompany on youtube, though the posts are pretty random....I've taken to looking at other possible sources of fan channels for City, but there aren't that many.

Therefore, I've been following opposition teams fan cams for teams that we have been facing...and the Arsenal one is a channel that is the most entertaining......for annoying reasons. The guy on the left, slouched down on the chair.....just listen to him. What an annoying cock-womble. "Blood" "Fam" every 3 or 4 words......I'm sure, even the presenters must think "wtf are you on about, you're not black to start with?"

I only watch now, to count how many times he says "Blood, Fam"......but also, the guy with the Tatts and baseball cap, is actually pretty objective over performances....especially after the City game.

Shame MCFC don't have a current Fan forum that can match the amount of content and posts like this site.

Just an example Razz  Razz  Razz :

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? Empty Re: Anyone watch other teams Fan channels?

Post by blueboy Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Love this guys passion - he's on most of their videos:

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? Empty Re: Anyone watch other teams Fan channels?

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:06 am

We need a proper fan or 'fam''s channel....as the city website is shite. 

Navigating the mcfc website!!

Anyone watch other teams Fan channels? Tumblr_m97vnaHtjQ1ryv6tlo1_500
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:01 am

I've watched a bit of redmen tv and teh utd fan channel (after they lose or play shit and it's quite funny to see them non Mancs blow a fuse).

I've said it before, we should do our own. It'd be pretty small, but it might be a bit of fun.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:29 am

really the club should be "side" funding to get some fan channels out there..

no such thing as bad publicity, so getting the names out and about it everything
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:46 am

Agree Moon...you'd think they'd support or at least create, a fan channel.

The mcfc website is absolutely dire. How we can go from the best club channel, to one of the worst in a matter of a year, is beyond me.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:51 pm

What's happening with BMR TV?
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:55 pm

See 8'25 onwards NJ....

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Arsenal fan TV - their fans are in meltdown after today. Fighting in the stands between themselves allegedly.

I'd like to know, do they film the fan interviews in Somalia? 95% of the fans you see in their fan videos, are either Somalian or Asian. 

And before anyone says anything, I'm not being racist, I'm just pointing out a fact.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down