Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

atlblue

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptyToday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
And many wonder why I detest him..... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

And many wonder why I detest him.....

5 posters

Go down

And many wonder why I detest him..... Empty Re: And many wonder why I detest him.....

Post by TMG Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:10 pm

He's such a smoothie. He'l say anything to keep on the fan's side No Bell End !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

And many wonder why I detest him..... Empty Re: And many wonder why I detest him.....

Post by skyblueoz Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:57 am

His agent is twat!!!!  we all know this. In 2015 his agent said at the end of season He was 90% certain to leave, so much for that. Prior to joining City all those years ago his agent was saying he'd never leave Barcelona City were not a big enough club for Yaya etc etc. I would take what Seluk says with a pinch of salt.

If Toure goes it will be on City's terms not Seluk or Yaya's.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:47 am

But the thing is...he intimates that he and TLMLF have discussed a possible move to United and he'd be up for it.

Surely, TLMLF must think "wtf are you on about????" and then clarify that he wouldn't go to the hated rivals...but I guess we'll hear fuck all as usual, as everything Seluk says, is OK'd by TLMLF.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:03 am

Seluk must have some really bad photos of Yaya...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Disaster_Tskhadadze Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:38 am

Yaya Toure - "I love this football club and I want to stay..."

Is that not, in effect, telling his agent to shut up?
Disaster_Tskhadadze
Disaster_Tskhadadze
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:45 am

Nope.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Disaster_Tskhadadze Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:49 am

I see. You want a public spat between him and his agent. Got it.
Disaster_Tskhadadze
Disaster_Tskhadadze
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:21 am

When has his agent & him agreed in public about anything?  Whilst he never says anything to shut his agent up, or rarely anyway, It seems the opposite usually happens to what Seluk says.

The only thing maybe this time is that Toure is out of contract so Seluk maybe trying to provoke city into offering something concrete by threatening to talk to United. Which I do believe would be a waste of time. City will, I am sure won't be offering him anything substantial & certainly won't be begging him to stay.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:37 am

I still think Pep will give him another year.  Maybe not his current wage but I bet it is offered.  Whether he takes it or not is another matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:50 am

The agent is just trying to get his own back at Pep and the club. Yaya is free to talk to any club he wants now that he's in the last 6 months of his contract. But his agent won't be talking to Utd and they won't be talking to him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum