Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

Wensdi

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 3:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 9:08 am by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 8:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 8:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 5:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 1:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 8:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 12:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Wow....remember all this debate on here??? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 11:44 am by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wow....remember all this debate on here???

5 posters

Go down

Wow....remember all this debate on here??? Empty Wow....remember all this debate on here???

Post by blueboy Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:43 pm

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk/t8435-how-on-earth-can-joe-hart-be-3rd-or-4th-choice-at-city?highlight=Joe+Hart

Seems nobody really wants him. Now, if he was so great when Pep got rid of him, even after a loan deal at Torino and still England's No.1....why does nobody want him for £15- 20m? Pickford, not proven Internationally or in the CL, went for £31m!!!!!

£15-20m and England's current No.1 FOR SALE....yet he'll go on a loan deal to WHU with us paying 50% of his wages.

Sort of shows you what English and European Mangers think of Joe Hart.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Wow....remember all this debate on here??? Empty Re: Wow....remember all this debate on here???

Post by skyblueoz Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Sort of shows you he's an idiot for not reducing his wage demands. He is still 10 times better than clownio....END OF ARGUEMENT. Razz Razz
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Wow....remember all this debate on here??? Empty Re: Wow....remember all this debate on here???

Post by blueboy Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:55 pm

skyblueoz wrote:Sort of shows you he's an idiot for not reducing his wage demands. He is still 10 times better than clownio....END OF ARGUEMENT. Razz Razz

Sort of shows you the reasons why Pep got rid of him for a lesser talented Chilean - maybe the rumours I posted were true then - he was a bit of a cock?

END OF ARGUMENT (Spelt correctly at 00:54  affraid)
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Oh...and Pep (the stubborn one, who'll never admit he's wrong)...has signed a brilliant young keeper in Ederson.  Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:18 am

I'll hold fire on the brilliant just yet. Clowning was a top international keeper when he arrived.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:01 am

congrats on pulling me up for spelling mr school teacher blue. You sound just like one of those uniturd nobs on ja606.......  ederson has to be a marked improvement on Bravo otherwise we are deep in the proverbial'

The thing is it is City who suffer from peps goalkeeping fiasco as Joe probably feels he doesn't owe pep anything or City for the way he was shoved aside for the Chilean lurpak butter fingers. City now have to loan him instead of sell which is probably more detrimental to city unless they get a good loan fee from west ham which I doubt very much, & we will probably pay a percentage of his wages too.

There you go Mr school teacher plenty of spelling for you to get your teeth into. Razz Razz Razz
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:08 am

he is a prize knob so I've heard from some people connected.

City brass have had enough, not just Pep..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:16 am

Wow...did i touch a nerve there Oz?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:31 am

Don't you hate those guys that said I told you so Razz:P
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:33 am

But he's at that age, and price ranges, that managers are just not interested enough. No one wants to sign a 30 yo keeper on a 100k paw contract for 4-5 years unless he's top dollar. And they don't think he's worth it.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:35 am

Trouble is Joe needs to be a no.1 in the prem to remain in the England team.  That doesn't really leave a lot of teams in for him.  West Ham and that is about it.  They know that so want to get him as cheaply as possible.  It's just business at the end of the day.

The news that rags star turn is trying to force the Real move would put a massive swerve ball in though.  Joe would prove his cock status and move there in a flash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:50 am

"...peps goalkeeping fiasco"
Well this has been done to death, but still worth rehashing some points. Yes Joe is a decent shot stopper, not world class, but good nonetheless. Pep is trying to modernize the goal keeping position because he's trying to make City a team that can compete not only in the Prem a competition that is managed to win twice in recent times, but internationally where we have made slow progress. This means he needs the attack to start from the back with a ball playing goalkeeper acting as an extra attacking man. Obviously a goal keeper needs to be a good shot stopper too, but Joe is pretty much a one dimensional old school English keeper maybe good enough for a lot of teams in the Prem, but not any team that is trying to radically change its playing style. Bravo looked good on paper & showed recently in the Confederations cup that he can perform on the international stage (hopefully we will never see him play in the Prem again bar cup competitions) Ederson looks like an exciting talent (the punches will worry you though) we will soon know when he's tested for real in the Prem. My long winded point is that Pep did not make a mistake getting rid of Joe & although you could argue with hindsight he made a mistake with Bravo there are certain things you can't foresee in a new league until the player is tested in that environment.
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:06 am

Come off it SB. We can't allow well thought out comments on these pages!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:22 am

Topdawg wrote:Come off it SB. We can't allow well thought out comments on these pages!
Laughing
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:44 am

Well said SB.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 am

No you didn't hit a nerve Blue, it was my way of being sarcastic...... but sadly through a screen it doesn't really show up. I am too old & long in the tooth to worry about spelling mistakes but I love it on 606 when a poster is losing an arguement (just to keep you happy) usually uniturd fans they resort to pulling up posters for spelling mistakes.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down