Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptyToday at 4:05 am by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know?

+2
blueboy
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? Empty Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know?

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? Empty Re: Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know?

Post by blueboy Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 am

Just watched the Sunday Supp...and Martin Samuel summed it up. He said Sterling wasn't technically brilliant yesterday, especially on the ball, but the runs he makes inside to create space for Walker and dragging defenders and midfielders all over the place, was excellent.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know? Empty Re: Seriously, what the fuck do you guys know?

Post by Topdawg Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:51 am

I agree about his runs, but I'm sure plenty of players can do that. It's the technical stuff he should be bringing that sets him apart from those other players.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:33 am

Saw Melton say on 606 he thought sterling was excellent too.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:36 am

Running around on its own doesn't make you excelkent
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Oh well if Pat Nevin says so Rolling Eyes
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Adrian Durham said he was there on Saturday and Raheem Sterling was "magnificent".

I think we all give him too much of a hard time. Be interesting what Rich thought as he must have been there.

You don't always get to see everything on the TV or a live stream.....but lots of pundits are saying he was excellent.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Velma won't ever justify his price tag unless he becomes more clinical 
His alround game was very good but his finishing is shocking,it doesn't seem to be improving either which would suggest to me its not a training ground problem but more a mental one
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:43 pm

On Tv, when I saw him on the ball, I was disappointed.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Topdawg wrote:On Tv, when I saw him on the ball, I was disappointed.
I thought the same thing, especially on Sat....but I guess you don't look for, or see other things he does. As mentioned, Martin Samuel and Andy Dunn of the Mirror, both said his movement and work-rate was excellent.

Guess that's OK if your scoring 6!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:55 pm

I didn't see all his movement and without workrate, Pep would be dropping him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Topdawg wrote:I didn't see all his movement and without workrate, Pep would be dropping him.

Agreed.

Don't forget that Sterling scored some vital goals for us so far this season. I was coming through the customs during the game so all I saw were text updates. Difficult to judge a player unless you see all their on & off the ball movement. I think that one thing you can say about Pep is that he doesn't play anyone who does not perform either in training or on the pitch. Pretty sure Yaya is not playing because he came back over weight / unfit rather than anything he said. Sterling will have to fight hard to keep his place with B.Silva waiting in the wings, but it's just the sort of completion for places that we need. I can't help feeling that all the constant negativity about Sterling in the media is rubbing off on the fans. My view is he's just another cog in the machine, but still an important one. BTW if this comes off as a lot of clichéd guff my excuse is I'm jet lagged.
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Think you're spot on SB...and I'm about to tackle MAN security!! 30 mins til boarding. Why do I leave it so late??? Razz:P
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:52 pm

blueboy wrote:Think you're spot on SB...and I'm about to tackle MAN security!! 30 mins til boarding. Why do I leave it so late??? Razz:P

"30 mins til boarding" Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm normaly there 3 hours plus early so the missus can shop while I have a couple of pints & an English breakfast.
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Mate, I fly every month, sometimes 3 or 4 times a month...hate airports. Still got 10 visits on my Prority Pass card with a couple of months to go for renewal...just can't stand airports, so the less time I'm in one, the more chilled I am. Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down