Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT!

5 posters

Go down

MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! Empty MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT!

Post by blueboy Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 pm

And i will explain why in my opinion.

Firstly - well done to to 90% of the players tonight for trying your guts out to win a game with 10 men. I say - 90% of you.....i mean 90% of the 10 who were left to fight the battle without any help from your manager or supposedly world class CMF/CB/MF.....whatever the fuck he thinks he is - Yaya fucking lazy cunt Toure!

1) Mario Balotelli. What did we expect? In a game of such importance - did anybody else feel nervous after his disasterous miss? We all knew what was coming. Childish, fucking stupid, selfishness that showed no care for the fans or his team mates.

2) On the back of my comments - i have to question Mancini's decision to even play him. Never mind buy the stupid fucker! Once Mancini is sacked in the summer - Mourinho, or another will not stand to work with such a fucking retard who cannot even put a bib on!

3) Yaya Toure. Where do i start about the most laziest player i think i have ever seen in my lifetime. He brings fuck all to the team, cannot tackle, cannot track back, cannot last more than 60 mins...yet Mancini persists with him! Mancini you useless cunt!

4) This brings me full circle to MANCINI.

What a fucking load of shite he is.

He starts a game with 2 defenive midfileders and Yaya - and we are 2-0 down. 15 minutes into the game, we as City fans can see that:

a) they will never break us down.
b) Yaya is doing fuck all.

What does the Italian fuckwit do? Wait until the 68th minute to bring on Johnson. This, after we have gone in at the break 1-0 up and down to 10 men!

He kept Toure on - who was wank! At one point, Richards was 40 yards behind him in the opposition box after a surge forward.....Yaya's opposition player, who he was supposed to be picking up, was left on his own. Micah ran the length of the pitch to pick him up, whilst that lumbering window licker was still ambling back.

He then takes off the one player who can unlock defences from midfield - Silva, and........keeps this useless fucking 'oak tree' on!

Mancini - i'm sorry......but i hope for our sake you are sacked in the summer, regardless of an optomistic 4th place finish.

You are too negative, have no tactical ambition..............basically fuckin boring as hell and waste opportunity's to take this club forward.............and if you say 'tired' one more fucking time.....you will reaffirm my belief that you know FUCK ALL!

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT! Empty Re: MANCINI IS A USELESS CUNT!

Post by TMG Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Must admit I was surprised & apprehensive when I saw Balotelli in the team. Without a doubt Mancini's worst signing. He is just too immature to play football. The rest of the team who worked their arses off must be furious & I hope they give him a fucking hard time. Not only has he got us knocked out of Europe, the team will be well shattered after playing with 10 men just before a crucial game against the PL Champions. Fucking PRICK !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Agree with all that and what the fuck's happened to Hart's distribution? Is he under orders to dick about with the ball as much as possible then pass it to Lescott but only if he's surrounded by opposition forwards.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Went the game tonight, was in the Colin Bell stand and saw the stupid challenge! The 2nd half come and we watched YaYa getting slower and looking totally knackered like he does after 60mins.... So then we see Johno SWP and Milner getting warmed up thinking we gotta go for it! Tevez was asking Mancini to take off Silva (looks like he picked up a knock) so we see AJ come on, good move BUT what pisses me off Milner and SWP are warming up while YaYa is getting worse.. i think it was 86 mins when Milner came on, Barry goes off??? IMO YaYa must have something in his contract that he must play when he wants? I like Mancini but he really needs to be more attack minded especially in games like tonight! Also great atmosphere tonight for such an early kick off and not a great crowd, and the Ref and his assistants were crap too.
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Yaya's a fucking joke and I've been saying it since October, I was sat in the South Srand tonight with a different set of people as I had to move seats and the majority of the fans there also seem to think he's a useless tub of lard. I was also sat next to the only person in the ground that thought Balotelli's red card was harsh - The ref and the linesman on the CB side were absolutely fucking dire but they got that one right.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 am

I agree 100% BlueBoy well said.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down