Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptyToday at 4:13 pm by atlblue

» Pep’s at it again
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse....

4 posters

Go down

Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... Empty Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse....

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:34 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... Empty Re: Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse....

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:38 am

could happen. 20cm snow could well be very dangerous for the supporters around the toilet.

Don't care if it's re-arranged so Pogba can play. We'd have Stones back most likely and maybe Mendy too.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse.... Empty Re: Conspiracy theorists would say it's the perfect excuse....

Post by Moonchester Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:27 am

haha, best in the comments.. Jose will park the snow-plough  Surprised))
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:39 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:58 am

Very good Moon Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:06 am

not my own, from the comments on the aritcle... but ye it tickled me too..

I'm worried I'm down at event city tomorrow, 11-3 with the wife and kids.. the journey could be doubly painful in this...  could be good shout in it getting called off looking how it's settled in the last hour here..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:28 am

Bloody nightmare near me as the country lanes haven't been cleared or gritted....and my car is rear-wheeled drive!! Sad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am

Just be careful boys. Sounds worse than the shit i had last weekend when there was just a little sprinkling and I nearly crashed the hire car a few times.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:31 am

Picked Ralph up from the train station last night....snowing like mad, came up the junction where he had his crash and just as we turned the bend, 3 cars were off the road, one on it's side!!!

Thankfully, all were OK as they were going slowly, but the ditch took one of the cars!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:35 am

It’s just so dangerous driving without winter tyres or chains or 4wd
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Trouble is over here they are not worth the expense for the 3 days of snow every year. 

Im a rear wheel drive too but at least there is a snow button (Lexus) which does dull things down and stops a lot of skidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:14 pm

I just drive in 3rd or 4th instead of 2nd or 3rd...seems to help the back from jumping out.

My car does tell me when my wheels are slipping though....which helps.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Sadly, BMW's are notorious for it!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:43 pm

my mere cries when there's even a hint of snow. It just compacts slush and turns it into ice and then there's zero grip. I remember spending an hour trying to get my car away from the back of my house with no luck and my neighbour towed me out into minutes using his audi 4wd
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Well my Volvo loves it...it would have been fine getting to n from Gigg today if the FA didn't send all the fuck wit referees to Bury Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

One of the Directors posted a picture of the pitch on Twitter, not an ounce of snow on the pitch at 2.15pm scratch .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Wouldn't mind...I've kept my Vitara 4x4 as well, since it was brand new.....15 years ago. Never broke down, never failed an MOT....brilliant in 3 feet of snow.....and gave it to a relative who's car was written off - 3 months ago.

Could've drove it all day in this shit!! Shocked
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down