Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Can we move on? EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Can we move on? EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Can we move on? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Can we move on? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Can we move on? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Can we move on? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Can we move on? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Can we move on? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Can we move on? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Can we move on? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Can we move on?

+4
bellyblue
Paulpowersleftfoot
AMillionDifferentPeople
BoyWithTheArabsCash
8 posters

Go down

Can we move on? Empty Can we move on?

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:00 am

A question to us all, can we move on?

This is with regard to Mr Balotelli, seeing as he has released a heartfelt apology, do we want him in a blue shirt? With his antics so far, i believe its going to be very difficult for him to continue with us. He's a marked man, not only with other players, but refs and opposing fans. Will he ever have the temperament to cope with this?? I doubt it.

The other side of the coin could be that this episode is the wake up call for him and he knuckles down, grows up and starts performing on the pitch and playing with a smile on his face and starts enjoying his football. He might realise what a fortunate position he is in and start fulfilling his potential, remember he is only 20 years old.

We have all made mistakes when we were young and hopefully learnt from them, but can we forgive and forget and move on, or do we cut our losses and get rid?
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Can we move on? Empty Re: Can we move on?

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 am

i think most of us will strugle to move on in all honesty, he has had a fair ammount of chances to show he has'nt got a terrible attitude towards a game that not only pays him a handsome sum but also comes with as much addulation as you could need as a 'superstar'. I dont know if he has a problem with the club, but if i was to guess i'd say he does'nt want to be here and thinks he is to big for us. Either way i cannot respect a man/boy who gives nothing and expects everything in return. I hope he grows up, but sadly cant see it unless he goes back to Italy. Shame as i think he has got an abundance of talent.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 am

No he's a cunt
I'll support him in a blue shirt as I would anybody but he's still a cunt
Hope to never again see him in the same shirt that's graced Doyle,Booth,kinky,goat etc
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 am

PPLF, will you get off the fence for once. Laughing
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:27 am

Thatcher loving Tory I'm afraid
My hang a hoodie manifesto would be good
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 pm

A huge liability think he needs Nurse Ratchet!! If he cant behave in the home games he'll get ripped in the away games..... let him rot until he gets his mental problem sorted which i doubt can be sorted!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:46 am

Despite all his bad traits I really want us to stick with him.

If there is any possibility of him knuckling down, even if it takes another year or so..
Just look at Salford, CR7 and Nani both useless, constant cry-babys for their first 2 seasons in the Prem.

Really hope we stick with Balotelli, but he needs to pick up his end of this deal too.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:40 pm

To be fair - ive thought long and hard about this over the past 3 days since we went out of Europe.

I posted on here - that "he has all the talent in the world", "he has what it takes apart from his mentality"....blah de blah bollocks that i talk from time to time.

I have now realised, in hindsight, when i have looked back over his performances - apart from a wonderfully taken goal.........he's pretty fucking shit.

Ive realised as a fan - that when somebody like him does something that is 'expected' i.e. a bit of trickery, a run down the line, an attempted over-head kick........its pretty much the same as any other attacking player does for other teams week in week out............the difference is, we use these examples to justify to ourselves (me in particular) that HE does have a special talent and that he just needs to grow up, get his head right and he will be a wonder-player as we paid £24m for him.

The bare and simple facts are that he has scored a hat-rick (2 penalties), had plenty of tap-ins (like the one he spooned over against Kiev in the first few minutes) and apart from that.............nothing much to get excited about - unless you count his 2 red cards and 10 yellows.

I know he has won the Young World Player of the Year award...........but i am yet to see ANYTHING that warrants that kind of accolade in ANY of his displays.
When have we EVER said - "Balotelli was fucking awesome today"? "When has Balotelli EVER gotten a MOTM award? I don't even think he did after his hat-rick - Silva did i think.

The point is - as a fan of a club who has spent fortunes on a player - especially one in which we as fans have seen very little of him prior to joining us, WE desperately want him to do well as our player - and look for any glimpse of the kind of player within him, that the press and pundits claim to have seen.

Well i for one have been blinded by the optomism and platitudes that have been banded around about a certain Mario Balotelli.............but in retrospect - he is nothing but an ordinary player, with ordinary talents, one who is terribly over-opinionated about his own talents.

Personally - if he was that good - Jose Mourinho would have gotten the best out of him (as the best man-manager in the world) - but i guess he thought he was just average - just what my own opinion is of him now.

Average footballer - lauded over by journo's wanting their next story. Unfortunately - the only story for them in the future is the embarassment for Man City and how the owners were duped into spending so much money on a player that was worth in reality - more like £2.4m and may ultimately, get his manager the sack in the summer.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Well said Blueboy got to agree with all you said! It's up to him now to prove his worth which i seriousy doubt.
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:41 pm

You're right Blue Boy. In fact he's not even an average player. From what we've seen so far there are many players in teams such as Wigan, WBA, Brumetc.. all fighting relegation who are 10 times the player Balotelli has shown to us. I've already said he needs a spell in the reserves as punishment for his fucking stupid sending off on Thursday & because he has shown nothing to warrant a 1st team place
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:09 am

Elite development squad if you please
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:16 am

Balotelli doesn't deserve to be in the EDS. I mean fuck me he'll probably think it's been named after him !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:01 pm

whilst i agree he definitely has to get his head sorted out, i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. i do not for one minute believe we were duped into paying over the odds for him. i work for an Italian firm and they all rave about him and his special talent. They point out he won the uefa young player of the year award, which to me says a lot about his ability, regardless of his temprement, he has all the attributes of a great player but only he can make sure he fulfils his potential by keeping as lower profile as possible and let his feet do all the talking. I think we should give him a thorough pre season and see where that takes us, we will still have time to offload him if he doesn't come up to scratch.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down