Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
One word - who's gonna win the Euros? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

One word - who's gonna win the Euros?

+3
skyblueoz
titbumwilly
shakencity
7 posters

Go down

One word - who's gonna win the Euros? Empty One word - who's gonna win the Euros?

Post by shakencity Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:54 am

Spain
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

One word - who's gonna win the Euros? Empty Re: One word - who's gonna win the Euros?

Post by titbumwilly Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:22 am

In five words:
Sorry, I am not watching.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

One word - who's gonna win the Euros? Empty Re: One word - who's gonna win the Euros?

Post by skyblueoz Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:02 pm

germany
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:10 pm

Not watched a minute of it
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:24 pm

France

Hope they don't.  Enjoying the Euros - better than no football this summer.  I would love Denmark to win now - after thrashing Wales - hope they have regained confidence after the tragedy in their first game.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:30 am

Italy
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:02 pm

England! Embarassed Sorry I’ve been drinking
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:51 am

Wensdi wrote:France

Hope they don't.  Enjoying the Euros - better than no football this summer.  I would love Denmark to win now - after thrashing Wales - hope they have regained confidence after the tragedy in their first game.
Always next time🤣
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:35 am

After bashing Sterling all these weeks - he's scored 3 of the 4 England goals.  I am pleased for him and even though he makes the same gaffes regularly - he's scored winning goals - so congratulations me lad.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:40 am

Wensdi wrote:After bashing Sterling all these weeks - he's scored 3 of the 4 England goals.  I am pleased for him and even though he makes the same gaffes regularly - he's scored winning goals - so congratulations me lad.
Tbh, no one can knock him.....he's got 15 in 20 for England now.

He's still bloody frustrating though.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:04 pm

I know he's frustrating but at least he tries hard and always puts in a shift even though he takes one too many steps and doesn't get rid of the ball quickly enough.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:04 am

a least his value would have gone up after his god awful end to last season. Get rid whilst his stock is high
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:25 am

Nijinsky and MCM - well done, may the best team win.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:41 am

I hope you both backed up your hunch with a bet?
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

shakencity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:17 am

It's win win for me except I didn't put a bet on
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 am

If only Southgate had some balls.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:34 am

I actually watched the game last night, and to me I thought his substitutions were poor, and the choice to put that young lad last on the penalties was ridiculous.
That was a trophy there for the taking last night
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:13 pm

titbumwilly wrote:I actually watched the game last night, and to me I thought his substitutions were poor, and the choice to put that young lad last on the penalties was ridiculous.
That was a trophy there for the taking last night
As was the WC 3yrs ago but Sothgates tactical ineptness cost us that too.

He's learnt absolutely nothing from then and continues to play with a defensive set up, we'll continue to be also rans with him in charge.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:27 pm

I watched every England match - and Southgate did not set up the lads defensively in anyother game except against Italy.  Thought he was nuts to do that as we were solid against Germany and Ukraine with an attacking line up.  He did exactly what Pep did in the final of the Champions League.  Utterly unbelievable.

I agree he should not have put the penalties on the youngsters - where was Grealish etc..
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:41 am

Wensdi wrote:I watched every England match - and Southgate did not set up the lads defensively in anyother game except against Italy.  Thought he was nuts to do that as we were solid against Germany and Ukraine with an attacking line up.  He did exactly what Pep did in the final of the Champions League.  Utterly unbelievable.

I agree he should not have put the penalties on the youngsters - where was Grealish etc..
Sorry Wensdi, I beg to differ.
It was exactly the same formation against Germany 3-4-2-1. Imo, we got lucky, had Muller scored when clean through, I bet pound to a penny we'd have been hanging on thereafter.

Against Ukraine it was 4-2-3-1....one extra attacker and we won 4-0 - proving my point.
4-2-3-1 for the semi too but took 2 attackers off and replaced them with 1, hanging on for grim death in the last 20.

My point is, it should never have got to penalties, if he'd have been more attacking we could have won this (just like the WC), but he's too defensive when it matters.

Anyway.....
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:07 pm

Anyway.........Southgate switched to a more conservative formation with the return of Kieran Trippier in a re-jigged formation of 4-3-3.  Ukraine 4-3-3.  Of course it should never have gone to penalties - that was my whole point too.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

shakencity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down