Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt

+6
TMG
ExtraGravy
Boris
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Admin
Paulpowersleftfoot
10 posters

Go down

If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt Empty If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:56 pm

how many years in the wilderness did we look on in envy to see European nights at the swamp,anfield and the like
When we finally get an opportunity no fucker bothers to go and I don't believe the crap about it being too expensive either at £15 quid or whatever it is(don't know because I signed up to the cup direct scheme)because that equates to 2 or 3 packets of cigs or 4 or 5 pints of guiness
Can't for the life of me understand it and I'd rather see the likes of the Poznan fans and banter with Alan in person than watch it on the telly or in the pub
They need our support so get behind them as it could all turn to shit soon enough if our history tells us anything
Rant over
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt Empty Re: If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Are you serious? I hope not.

Calling me a cunt eh?

Come on, personally I can't go tonight, as I have a FAMILY and kids to look after, it does not come down to money, it never has, I have had a SC for 19yrs now, so don't rant at me in regards to support, apart from my family restraints I go to every home game I can and If fellow fans I go with can make it we go to away games when we can to.

I don't smoke or drink so your angle of comparing cost to cigs etc is void.

I have already posted on here this morning saying why I can't go, but having to prove my support to you?? Fucking shut up.

I support them and always will to the day I die, have the badge on my pec, wont wear red, hate the rags (even though I married one) I also am fighting against my Red Wife from converting my kids into Rags, so the last thing I want to read is a fellow so-called fan who feels it right to belittle and name call other fans as their life does not match yours.

I can't really believe I have just read that.

Fucking unbelievable.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt Empty Re: If you're watching on the telly your a c#nt

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Due to circumstances out of my control, with my wife being bed ridden with acute tonsillitis and having no one to look after my 5 year old daughter, with her Grandparents being on holiday, i unfortunately will be unable to attend tonight.

But i have a clear conscience, with me being a season ticket holder for the past 33 years and having followed them home, away and throughout Europe, costing me god knows how much and probably shaving 10 years off my life expectancy.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:31 pm

I missed Sunday's game because I had food poisoning. I had bought my ticket and was looking forward to going but I was just too ropey. Am I a cnut, mentally weak or excused?

I am going tonight unless the good Lord takes me at a tragically young age between now and 8.00pm.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Inky no, you are a Cunt.

A shirty one at that.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Vince, who's the big guy with you in your new avatar?
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Haha Boy very good.

Anyway thats my biatch!!....sorry loving Wife.

I am the 'big guy' lol

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:42 pm

You look like a more miserable Anelka.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Haha yea I suppose, but the one I always get of my mates and other half is a 'Stretched De Jong'

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Having carefully considered Vince's detailed reply, I now agree with the OP.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Inky you better be fucking about son.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraGravy Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:55 pm

There`s nothing more I would like than to be able to go tonight but having a severely autistic daughter it is pretty hard to get to games these days. I don`t consider myself to be a c*nt but if others do that`s their look out. I`d rather be an armchair blue with a disabled daughter than a match going red with perfect kids any day of the week.
ExtraGravy
ExtraGravy
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Just being being my usual genial/shirty self........But please don't call me a cunt.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Inky thought so. You are far from one.

ExtraGravy, that sounds perfectly acceptable, yet through the eyes of the knuckle-dragging PaulPowersLeftFoot it may not be.

Oooo you worried?

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:01 pm

ExtraGravy, big hug from me, cracking sentiments.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Having carefully considered everything I shall change it to
If you're watching it on telly you might be a c#nt
How's that for balance?
The lads who sit near me never go to any cup games when they are on tv and watch in the pub in Wigan and the 2 lads I go with are playing golf and watching it at the golf club- hence the rant
Apologies for getting shirty
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Paulpowersleftfoot shityness apology accepted.

Are you part of Inkys' family??

Seriously, online it can come across as blunt or more direct than you intended.

Please try and keep your posting to acceptable levels, serious name calling and labelling while not knowing everyones situation is daft indeed.

I know what you mean, as it does irk me a tad at times, yet I would not have grouped every Blue into a bracket, as like I said, I do not know what every fans life is like.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Fair play PPLF, but sweeping generalisations are only applicable to Rags.

Lets cut out all this shirtyness.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 pm

I think everyone's taking this a bit personally. The OP isn't calling any of you a cunt & looking at the size of Vince he would be seriously retarded if he did ! It was just a song that was sung at the Notts County game in answer to the 20000 empty seats.

I think he has a valid point in that a crowd of 26 or 27000 is pretty piss poor when our league games are usually sold out or as near as dam it. I understand everyone can't get there all of the time ( I regularly have to miss matches coz of work & family commitments) but when 15-20000 people don't bother turning up it's a bit wank

I would imagine the crowd will be better tonight as Aris will be bringing at least 5 thou & if we get through would hope that the game against Kiev should be a sell out
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Let's get a few facts straight here.

Not all City fans are in the 17-24 age group with no family or financial commitments.

Not all City fans live within walking distance of the Stadium.

Nobody is oblidged to go to any City game.

I consider myself fortunate insofar as I can walk down to the pub and get the supporters club coach to the ground for £6 return. I also have £17 that I won't miss and I have absolutely no reason not to go out this evening. Other people I know aren't in the same situation as me and I fully appreciate the reasons why they are unable to go but I also know that my local will be packed with people watching it on TV who basically can't be arsed.

You can't just make sweeping statements about people going or not going.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Well said Sir Inky.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:15 pm

There's only 16 players fit apparently so I'm taking my boots,and I expect to come on before Jo
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:16 pm

PPLF - Hahaha quality, sounds good to me.

Jo is apparently only going to serve halftime refreshments and make sure the hot water bottles are hot throughout the 90mins, at least he will be decent at that.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:17 pm

I,d expect Stephen Hawking to come on before Jo.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Does JO know what his feet are for?

Or does he think they are exceptionally long pubes with boots on the end?

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Please don't embarass the club tonight by booing Jo if he does play/come on. He may be bobbins but it's the manager that picks the team.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:22 pm

I wont be booing (never have, never will) as I am a Cunt don't forget. Shocked

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Vince there won't be much point booing Jo unless your living room is next door to the ground Rolling Eyes
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Haha my voice is louder than you may think Tony. affraid

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Well if not going to the game makes me a c#nt, then making rash uninformed and judgmental comments,particularly in such an abusive manner makes you a much bigger one mate. BTW I am in Scotland and a Midweek game is a tad difficult for me it must be great for you to be able to get to these games so easily. As has been already pointed out others have their own reasons for not being able to be there, and should not have to explain themselves to you or be subjected to your abusive name calling so grow up.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:20 pm

The title of the thread is what is sung every time we have a cup game on the telly with a half empty ground and I was wrongly under the impression that everyone would have known that.
I have already apologised previously in the thread but if you prefer I could be placed in stocks and thrashed soundly with the birch until everyones happy
Sorry again
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 pm

I have stocks in my bedroom but someone else will have to provide the birch.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 pm

I'm a cunt.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:20 am

I'm not a c#nt. But if I don't get cup final tickets because those people who just couldn't be arsed beat me to it, I'll be a right grumpy fucker Mad
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by volleyballissport Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:38 am

Chubby Brown had it right when he said "You are what you eat" I don't mind being a cunt.
volleyballissport
volleyballissport
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:40 am

Hahaha

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Just been told by the ticket office that Level 2+3 of the CB will be closed for the Villa game so the capacity has been restricted to about 35,000 including the Villa fans.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Why is that inky? safety reasons?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:27 pm

I think there trying to sell all the seats that face the TV cameras first and if there's the demand then they'll open the other levels. If they do I'll be well pissed off as I can't have my normal seat as it stands and it will be sold to someone else if they open the upper levels.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Yep, that would well loss me off too.
I see they are offering 2 adults for £35 on Sunday for the Fulham game.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Piss me off that should have read, damn phone
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down