Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist.........

5 posters

Go down

Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... Empty Re: Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist.........

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:15 am

they have to be sure of themselves legally and i guess they aren't if this story is true.

what is more of a concern to me is how the sun got this story.

if it is true, we should find the mole and sling him out (unless the club actually wanted t leaking)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist......... Empty Re: Looks like he will just get a slap on the wrist.........

Post by shakencity Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:26 am

Doesn't mean RM will pick Tevez though.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:28 am

i hope bobby doesn't play him again
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:11 am

Shouldn't make any difference, Whether he refused to play or he refused to carry out instructions given (not warming up) he's still a cnut

Be vey interesting to see what reaction he gets if he ever plays again. League Cup match coming up would be the ideal game if Mancini is going to play him
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:38 am

don't want him to play in that match at all.

let the guys who don't get too many games a chance.

I'd give Dzeko a run out seeing as he is lacking in confidence and probably won't be playing against utd nor the return against villareal.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am

Let him sit on the subs bench until the 2nd Half in the League Cup game, give Dzeko a good run, let him score then bring him off with 20mins to go, then Tevez can have a trott out against Wolves, who'll give him a good shoeing no doubt!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:49 pm

leave him on the bench until injury time then ask him to warm up
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:02 pm

I think they're doing the right thing with Tevez. It was always in the details - he was always going to use the 'I only refused to warm up' defence.

It's possible that's all Tevez DID do - but it's bad enough. Indirectly, it's still a refusal to play - but did Mancini ask him just to 'warm up' or 'warm up, you're going on in 5...'? City have got to be very careful; it was an angry dug-out already due to the non-performance taking place on the pitch. I guess words can go astray, lost in the noise & the fury. Tevez thought he was warmed up enough and ready to go on; Mancini didn't. So, you warm up again.

The other thing is, I thought Sky had translated the after-match interviews independently and Tevez DID say he wasn't feeling right to play. It all seems clear cut but...

Maybe they're playing it this way so as not to devalue Tevez - instead of him going for a knock-down price as damaged goods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Disaster_Tskhadadze wrote:
Maybe they're playing it this way so as not to devalue Tevez - instead of him going for a knock-down price as damaged goods.

Spot on if you ask me. He will still get nowhere near the 1st team (hopefully) and then any bid in excess of 30m he will go in January. I would take it and be done with the little arse.

Although let Bobby pick him for the league cup just to hear the crowd reaction Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down