Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him?

+4
Topdawg
shakencity
Wensdi
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? Empty Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him?

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm

It seems he has over-stepped his position with this comment about Terry. He only has 6 months of his contract left - I think they should just sacked the fucker and replace him immediately - as we will do fuck all with him in charge anyway!

Candidates for the next 6 months until after the Euros?

Pearce
Hoddle
Vennables
Arry
Curbishly

Anymore?

Captain?

For me....give it Micah.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? Empty Re: Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him?

Post by Wensdi Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Micah is not even a regular - is he or was that tongue in cheek? Think Barry is a more dependable candidate than Gerrard or any of the others.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him? Empty Re: Crapello..is it time the FA sacked him?

Post by blueboy Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Wensdi wrote:Micah is not even a regular - is he or was that tongue in cheek? Think Barry is a more dependable candidate than Gerrard or any of the others.
It was a dig a Capello!

Can't see why they don't give it Gerrard.

He should go though!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:36 pm

They probably can't afford to sack him, as has been the case with every other England manager.

We all know he's not going to get sacked, so i'm afraid we're just going to have to grin and bear it over the summer. I'm actually on my jollies for all 3 qualifying games, so the Efes lager will numb the pain i'm no doubt going to feel Cool .

Capt......probably Gerrard.

Next Manager.......Arry, if he's not bunged up.......i mean banged up.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:02 pm

get rid of the italian one.

stick peter reid in as manager with hart as captain
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Does anyone else think it's crazy that we have the contracts ending pretty much at the same time as the last kick of a major competition? All it's done so far is give managers with a fading chance of renewal an excuse to get us binned off sharpish as a parting two fingers. Stupid, stupid idea! Needs changing.

Gerrard is a prat, but he's best choice for captain and he knows how to lead by example. Plus, he's more likely to get the best out of the younger lads.

As for the manager, I don't care as long as it's someone who realises we're going to win bugger all with the team that seems to pick itself and make sweeping changes. Hart in the pegs, no questions. Richards should be a shoe-in at RB. Walcott and Ox on the wings. Heskey? Fuck off! Bent might not be a flair player, but he can find the net. And I'm sure we can find suitable replacements for all the other old boys who've won us nowt in 16 years. Okay, might be a risky strategy playing youngsters, but in all honesty, could they do any worse??
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:25 am

Walcott on a wing.......that's exactly why we don't win anything leo Wink , but i agree, get the youngsters in.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:14 am

i wouldn't have walcott on the wing, ox yes.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:38 am

Walcott wouldn't get in the England amateur side, he is terrible. I'd have some youngsters in the squad but none in the first team.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Ancelloti is being paid to do a job,and his masters are the FA.They have the final word,ask anyone who has had a players suspended for frivolous appeals.And that being the case ,the Italian should not question them,in private or in public.He should go!!

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:30 pm

who's gonna tell CEB?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by volleyballissport Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 pm

CEB - the space should come after the comma. cyclops

BTW - there was another, maybe even more obvious error............
volleyballissport
volleyballissport
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Oh put him out of his misery!! Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 pm

You lot are just rotten LOL
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Wensdi wrote:You lot are just rotten LOL

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 am

Can the FA sack um both then Wink ?
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down