Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by shakencity

» Have it - Four in a row
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE

+7
shakencity
Nijinsky
Bewar3them00n
Wensdi
gratedbean
Plays By Sense Of Smell
blueboy
11 posters

Go down

ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE Empty ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE

Post by blueboy Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Well fuck me..........that was fucking awful.

WTF is Mancini thinking of?

Kolorov hasn't even had to defend...yet is still wank!

Johnson apart from his shot....done fuck all.

Aguero is wasteful again.

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED 2 DFM AGAINST THIS SHITE???

Get Zaba at LB - Micah at RB. Haul off NDJ for Dzeko and then if we don't score, get Nasri on for Zaba and get Barry at LB.

Fucking disgrace this against a team that are woeful.

Never been so pissed off for ages.........more so that the fucking 'child' is banned when we need him in a game like this.

Aguero is class, so is Silva.........but their shooting is fucking awful!!! Sort it Bobby ..it's what your paid to do.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE Empty Re: ABSOLUTE INEPTITUDE

Post by Plays By Sense Of Smell Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Sharing your sentiments. Did well to avoid sending mobile through the screen at the end
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Plays By Sense Of Smell
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:25 pm

I don't want to whinge because we got the three points, but...

Kolarov is truly shit. Had little to do all game, but did anyone see him get completely ripped towards the end? Until we adopt the American football 'special teams rule' where you can bring players on purely for set pieces, he should fuck off.

Vinny had a poor game too considering the defence had little to do, lots of stray passes. Hart, Zab & Lescott all had good games.

Johnson managed in 85mins what he usually does in 15/20 - aka one decent attempt on goal. Given another chance and failed to impress.

Barry, Milner & De Jong all did ok, but why do we need three, more defensive players on the pitch in a game like this (I know Milner played a little further forward today but still... Little support for Aguero at times from an advanced midfielder)? One would have easily sufficed today.

As you say, Aguero and Silva's finishing is tame.

First half we put the sort of balls into the box that Dzeko would relish, yet when he's on the pitch we never do? Also, why play second string fullbacks in the Champs League then apparently save your best ones for the Europa League?

Made that a lot harder than we needed too/should have. Why on earth did we allow them into the game (for the first time) after we scored?

Bit of a rant considering we got a vital three points there today, but aspects of that game were just not good enough.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm

LOL
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Wensdi wrote:LOL

You obviously think our comments are over the top as usual - Wensdi?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Apparently he was saving Richards, Clichy, Dzeko, Nasri for Thursday!
Once the dust settles we can look back and say it was a vital win against a stubborn Villa side, but we all feel that it should have been a 3-0 game, that would be a fair reflection on our dominance, but as they say, football is unpredictable, thankfully Lescott popped up and saved our blushes!!
Once Yaya is back, I'll wager there's a marked improvement in midfiield, and Pizzaro will provide good link up play and quick incisive passing too, something we have sorely missed while Yaya has been away!
But as Mancini said, if we're still top when Yaya comes back,we'll go on to win the title! I'm yet to be convinced 100%, but once we start banging them in again with Yaya's help, the confidence will return to the side.
It's obvious United breathing down our neck is having the desired effect, but we've managed to remain top thru a rough patch, and we will hopefully enter the final third of the season on an upward curve, and if Tevez does come back to play a vital roll as reported he wants too, then, like last season when we remained strong against Spurs to get 3rd place, we can draw on that for the run in for the title....
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Just to add a little spice. If CT had been playing it's my opinion the we would have won by a fair margin as well as the games against blunderland and the peoples club because that is what the little shit is at his best playing against teams with no ambition

If city win I don't care how
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Fair comments beware. Only thing I genuinely don't get is why has he rested Richards & Clichy today, and played second string fullbacks, when in the Champs League he played second string fullbacks and saved Micah and Clich for the leauge? Doesn't make any sense in my book!
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:11 pm

grated, I can only conclude that he thinks Kolarov and Zab are the 1st choice full backs?

Good 3pts but overall another confident (apart from last few minutes) but frustrating performance, with AJ confirming that he's an impact sub and no more. Hart produced the save of the season at the end to preserve the pts, in what should have been a convincing win but for a bit more self belief by a couple of the lads.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Maybe we made villa look poor,unlike Everton I thought we outbattled them to gain the midfield and thought Barry was excellent again.The use of the wretched Kolorov is a real strange one when far superior players are on the bench with no need to rest anybody as we have nearly a fortnight before the next prem game.
Shit ground for information,never found out who was on the bench and only knew the team when they came onto the tunnel but as soon as you see Kolorov and Johnson in the starting line up it's a sickener before we start
Zabaleta is a real unsung hero,whenever he plays it's always a solid performance and never lets us down.I can understand people being frustrated but I suppose we just have to bobby and let him get on with it.If he steers us to the title it will all be forgotten
Great 3 points
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Watching the interviews on the official site, and Mancini was again saying it was a great performance and Vialla are a good side etc... Lescott said confidence was high in the team after Fulham, and you have to say, that we did dominate the game, but for the goals we should have had additionally, and the nervy last 10 mins, we were comfortable.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 am

Not sure what more you want guys? We've been shocking recently but that yesterday is the sort of result that wins titles? How many times have the rags done that? It is all their 1-0 wins that gets them over the line.

We are still top after what we knew was going to be a difficult January.

Everybody is back now so it's game on. I say we also have a good crack at the Europa with all the top players.

The league is going to come down to the derby anyway it will be that close.

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 am

My god some of you are drama queens, that was a good team performance and welcome 3 points yesterday, yes it was 'only villa' but they tried to do a job on us like everton and sunderland did.

Spot on Blistering, those games, and those joe hart saves will win us the league.

We got 3 points for that INEPTITUDE, just like 1-5 at the spuds, and 1-6 at the swamp. results are what matters.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 am

Regards picking Kolarov and Zab for the CL and then having the superior Clichy and Richards for the EL... I can only surmise that my theory about the CL this season has some truth to it.

My theory is, we've deliberately dipped out of the CL at the group stages as it means we don't show any extra CL monies on this season's balance sheet and we can use that as a marker - if we always make the CL, but don't get past the group stages, we'll at least make X in a season. And, of course, getting further next year will show an increased positive in the balance and show the FFP wallahs at UEFA that we're headed in the right direction.

And given we're in no domestic cups now, the EL is a reasonable shout at more silverware. Even if we do have to play on Wednesday afternoons until the rags get booted out.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:21 pm

sorry leo, i just don't buy that theory. the money we could have made from an extended run in the CL may even have got us to a profit next financial year.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Maybe so, Dawg, but what if we'd done a spuds and traded a CL run this season for a place next year?

I agree it's a tenuous theory at best, but I really can't think of any other reason why we'd want to play our second string in such a high profile competition, especially given that we were good enough to come through that group.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:54 pm

mancini believes in his players (sadly)
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend