Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Woof woof.   EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by shakencity

» Have it - Four in a row
Woof woof.   EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Woof woof.   EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Woof woof.   EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Woof woof.   EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Woof woof.   EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Woof woof.   EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Woof woof.   EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Woof woof.   EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Woof woof.   EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Woof woof.

5 posters

Go down

Woof woof.   Empty Woof woof.

Post by Nijinsky Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 pm

I have to admit I was willing to give him a second chance,

But does he have the brains he was born with

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17019634

What a pillock
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Woof woof.   Empty Re: Woof woof.

Post by Wensdi Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Its just a load of cobblers - he's trying not to lose face with the fans - saying that we are burning his shirt and bad mouthing him on Twitter etc. He's blaming Bobby for the whole thing. Funny that Edin didn't blame Bobby - just apologized and got on with things.

The only way the fans will accept him (somewhat) is if he comes back, shuts up - and performs for the team. Even then - some will not forgive him.

Woof woof.   64-67
Wensdi

Woof woof.   Icon_user_profile Woof woof.   Icon_contact_pm
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 am

I read that and thought to myself, that all sounds perfectly understandable - Edin had pissed Bobby off, then Bob turned to Tevez and shouted at him for not getting warmed up, Tev saw his arse and told him he wasn't happy about being shouted at for nothing and no, he's not going on.

But if this is true, then why on earth not say it at the time? Smacks of someone doing a polishing job on a story to try and save a bit of face while chucking some mud at the boss.

Thing is, however badly behaved Bobby was on the day, it's of no consequence to any of the players. He's the one in charge, he's the one with his head in the noose and he's the only one whose job is in jeopardy if things don't go right. He's entitled to bollock the players if they act out. And if the boss is angry, surely the best course of action is to take any flak on the chin, do as he says and then tell him after, when he's calmed down, that he was out of order.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 am

how long has it taken for this version to come out?

kia has picked bits and pieces from other stories to create this version.

tevez said he never refused to play/warm up, but now he says he sat back down again. he was dismayed at bobby's substitutions etc.

just fuck off tevez you plank
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:12 pm

2 Big ego's clashing in a stressful situation, it's all totally understandable, and a more rational reason than all the shite Kia was coming out with, which was basically to engineer a swift exit for Tevez and another bumper payday for Kia.
Now, a stalemate has been reached, and before it gets past the point of no return, someone has seen reason, and concessions have been made on both sides to a) save a career/face b) a potential title winning season.
As I said previously, it's a win, win situation for all concerned.

I don't care what has to be said to get him back and playing for City again, it's worth it for all concerned, at least Tevez gives 100% every game, more than can be said for some of City's squad who blow hot and cold! It's a shame it wasn't Kolarov who went on strike!!
I'd rather Mancini recognised the situation, made a few concessions to get Tevez firing them in again, and won us the title, then shipped him out in summer, rather than take the Fergie approach of getting rid ASAP no matter what, the fact is, we've not won the title in several decades, we can't yet start making grand sweeping gestures of this magnitude until we've secured a title, we need every advantage we can to get us over the line when squeeky bum time starts, as you can bet Fergie will be warming up the massive hype machine, ready to feed to his minions in the press
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum