Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Topdawg

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! Empty ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!!

Post by blueboy Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4267638/One-legged-veteran-not-disabled-enough-for-free-trip-to-hospital.html

Why is it we do this to ourselves as a nation? Not only did we have the whole Ghurka issue with pensions, citizenship etc...but now this absolute joke???

Is it not harsh enough that this old fella put his life on the line in the D-Day landings, regardless of whether he was injured or NOT!!! That alone should warrant him free fucking lifts to wherever he wants to go, never mind to a hospital!!

On the flip side, we have that cunt Qatada. How much has that filth-ridden, vile preaching twat cost the tax payer? A £400k house that filthy cunt lives in!!! He costs the Security Service £m's every year in surveillance costs.

Behead the twat and be done with him.......or do the humane thing and fuck him right off to Jordan - they'd do the right thing with a wanker like him - 'water-boarded to fuck'....just what he deserves.

This country needs to get it's priorities straight. Opt out of this Human Rights Act - as it's no longer protecting the right kind of individual in this country - only the 'haters & preachers' of everything and anything against our Country and beliefs.

Can feel another petition coming on!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!!

Post by TMG Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 pm

The longer I live in this country the more pissed off I get. We are an international joke. People come from far & wide to take the piss & we let them

Our country has MUG written all over it

Great Britain ! Not for a long time
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ANGRY...ANGRY......FU*KING ANGRY!!!!!!!!

Post by shakencity Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:16 pm

This country does it's best to piss the hard working tax paying community off every fuckin day blue. This is just another of the countless examples they continually throw at us.

Don't get me started about twats like Quatada or whatever he's called, it sends me into a really pissed off mood mate. Why the fuck can't someone just fuckin shoot him (sniper style) and we can all feel a damn sight better.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:29 am

Ah, it's all these bloody far left wing namby-pamby types turning us into a soft touch. We're now a dumping ground for asylum seekers, we hand out money to people who don't deserve it, we let crimimals off the hook under the banner of human rights and we hammer the people who contribute with more and more taxes to fund it all.

And why do we do that? Is it to make other countries like us? Well, here's a flash: Most of the world hates us and that'll continue as long as we allow lager swilling gobshites to go abroad on their holidays. Only now they don't respect us either, they can just walk all over us and we'll take it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the right either. Tories are a bunch of Robin Hoods in reverse, letting the rich fuck the country over in the name of short term profit and hang the poor buggers who suffer. And don't even get me started on Nationalists!

We need to start by getting rid of that Quatada bloke. He shouldn't be here, he's an evil person and needs to be dealt with accordingly, not be holed up here, costing the country millions to protect his worthless arse. Why are we even bothering? What do we get for this? Whatever they think it is, what we're actually doing is this:

"Have you committed a heinous crime? Your current country wants to kill you and take a dump on your grave? Well, we have the solution! Come to Britain! We'll put you up in a big house, give you expenses and even hire a security firm to protect you 24-7!! Britain! It's the answer to your prayers!!"

Honestly, it's enough to make me want to break into a rich person's house armed with a knife, stab them and then have them sent to prison because I broke my foot while kicking his door down Twisted Evil
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Idea
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 am

I think it was his brother said in the press the other day that he's the "happiest man in England" with the free shit he gets.

In all seriousness there really is no hope though. On my course there could be the future politicians and judges of this country, and in a group assessment the other day people were saying things like "well it's harsh to move someone like Qatada because it will disrupt his families life".

That is the future. This isn't going to change. The council can move you from your house if they want to build a fkin motorway let alone if your an internationally renowned religous extremist nut job!

Theres another one for ya!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9022938/Assault-pair-celebrate-after-escaping-prison.html
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 am

The justice system in this country is shit. The Home Secretary needs to pull her finger from her arse, stop mingling with the 'it' crowd and give some guidance to the justice system on sentencing.

If I was that fella - i'd be fucking livid and want revenge......but then again, he's a decent member of society and would no doubt be given a custodial sentence, whilst the scum continually get given suspended sentences, community fucking service....WTF?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down