Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sergio - "I'm going nowhere"

3 posters

Go down

Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" Empty Sergio - "I'm going nowhere"

Post by blueboy Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

From mcfc website:

Sergio Aguero still can’t believe the events of the final day of the 2011/12 season - now he wants many more memories to savour in sky blue.

The brilliant Argentine capped off a fantastic first season in England with a title-winning goal against QPR, becoming the first City player to bag 30 goals in a decade in the process.

The 23-year-old , however, is growing tired of reading reports linking him with a move away from the Blues and moved to end the rumours once and for all.

"My future is at City,” he said. “There are always rumours, but there is no truth in them. I am not thinking about moving to Real Madrid or anywhere else.

"I want to stay here. My contract has four years left to run and I see myself being here at least as long as that.

...Sergio Aguero
"I can win everything that I want to win here. We have won one title now and we can go on to win more. Once you have one, you are desperate for the second, the third, the fourth, and it will be the same with us.

“We won the Premier League title this season. Why shouldn't we believe we can win it in years to come, too?”

Aguero will treasure his first championship medal, too – but his desire for more of the same with the Blues, plus success in Europe, is crystal clear.

"That was the first league title I have won in my career - now I want to win more,” he said.

“It is important for the club that we do well in the Champions League next season. That is crucial if we are to show we are a power on the world stage. I just want to keep winning next season.

"We have always stood together. There is no problem with the squad, no lack of cohesion, anything like that. We are not fighting all the time.

"There is great spirit between the players. There is no better proof of that than what happened at the end of the season. I will cherish that final day forever and it goes without saying that scoring against QPR was the best moment of my career.”

Legend already!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sergio - "I'm going nowhere" Empty Re: Sergio - "I'm going nowhere"

Post by Topdawg Mon May 28, 2012 2:47 pm

newspapers have to try and sell copies, other clubs have to try and detsabilise.

so far we've had tevez leaving, balotelli leaving, aguero, dzeko, zabba, vinnie and david silva leaving. yaya's agent touting yaya etc. most, if not all, have come out and rubbished the rumours.

we just need to take most things with a pinch of salt and worry about ourselves.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon May 28, 2012 2:55 pm

That's why I posted the words from 'his' mouth....to show just that Dawg....the papers are full of shit at this time of year - according to them, we are selling every one of our best players and replacing them with worse ones!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon May 28, 2012 5:27 pm

blueboy wrote:according to them, we are selling every one of our best players and replacing them with worse ones!!
When in fact, it's the rags doing that!

Glad to see Kun come out and say he wants to stay. And why not? He's on the very edge of legend status and he'd be mad to leave now before he becomes immortalised.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down