Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he?

5 posters

Go down

DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? Empty DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he?

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:34 pm

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2013/City-v-Barnsley-Mancini-press-conference-part-one

Make your fucking mind up Mancini...you're making me look like a nob, editing my post! Very Happy
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? Empty Re: DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he?

Post by leopold Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:29 pm

According to some papers, he's already destined for Borussia Dortmund.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he? Empty Re: DZEKO.....IS not going in the summer...or is he?

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:18 am

Sw that myself, lost in translation, or slip of the tongue?
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:20 am

Hope so.. saying that he does score important goals but surely we can buy better for next season??
Just dont think he fits in with Mancini's way?
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:30 am

I think if Dzeko wants to be frontline/ main striker, he may have to go elsewhere, and for there to be reports of a deal already arranged for the summer, means Mancini, and his Spanish cohorts have something lined up. The mistakes Marwood made of resting on our laurels, and not bringing serious competition, has meant the likes of Nasri, Dzeko and even Tevez have under performed somewhat compared to last season, Dzeko however, does seem to be the least affected by a "Champions Malaise" Nasri, has been the main culprit, someone you'd expect to kick on in his 2nd season, has been a huge disappointment apart from a few games. Tevez, who started brightly, went off the boil, but there are signs he's returning to his high standards, Aguero, who has suffered niggling injuries, as well as 1 main one at the start of the season, at least gives 100% and hardly ever moans to the ref.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:08 am

I don't think Tevez has under-performed... other than being AWOl for a few months but thats another issue, when he's been on the pitch nothign but good running.
Dzeko has been good and bad, remember how he spanked spuds last season only to be dropped the next game.. for a player to have confidence, getting dropped after that game would have sucked.
Nasri has just never improved, or shown the level of quality he had at Arsenil, maybe we could try him central midfield sometime, bit more of a free role give him a chance to stamp himself on a game, then offload him to Monaco in the summer..
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:11 am

Tevez has under performed in the scoring stakes, much like most of the team to be honest, but yes,,he's always full of running, Tevez, Aguero, Milner and Zaba, all have that bust a gut mentality, apart from the poor scoring this season, I've been impressed with quite a lot of our play, but consistency has let us down.
As for Dzeko, a very likeable guy, but someone who seems a bit of a square peg in Mancini's round hole thinking, which is a shame, but if we can trade up for Cavani by selling him and Nasri, that'd be more like the killer edge we need, Tevez, Aguero, Zaba, are all work horses with differing degrees of ability ( and that's not to denigrate Zaba, he's a packhorse who kicks way above his weight) who are stubborn as my mother in law, on the ball in their focus and determination, and Cavani looks like another South American who has the same attributes, and would be a definite upgrade, much like RVP was/is for UTD
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down