Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

titbumwilly

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts

+4
bellyblue
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Yaya_Nono
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts Empty Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts

Post by blueboy Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Well, well, well......how many times are we going to listen to his tripe about injuries?

Today, we had SWP and Milner on the bench - he uses Milner with 10 minutes to go!

Lets look at the team today and work out why we were shite - AGAIN!

Hart

Boateng
Toure
Lescott
Kolorov

Zabaletta
Barry
Y Toure

Balotelli
Dzeko
Tevez

So tell me - who the fuck is going to bridge the gap between 3 useless fuckers in midfield to our forward 3?

Of course, the answer in hindsight is - not fucking one of them!

Mancini is fucking useless! Come the end of the season, we will have won fuck all, and finished 5th.

At home - against Fulham, we deploy 3 defensive midfielders! That's fine, but when have no Silva in the team, who the fuck is supposed to supply the forward 3?????

Player by player:

Hart - had fuck all to do except pick the ball out of the back of the net after a good goal.

Boateng - fucking useless at RB. Too slow, can't tackle and if he is better than Micah, then i know fuck all about football.

Toure - not sure to be fair - looks lost.

Lescott - WTF! The guy takes 30 minutes to make up his mind what he wants to do with the ball. Shite, always has been - get rid.

Kolorov - SAYING IT AGAIN.....HE'S FUCKING SHIT! END OF. DON'T WANT TO WASTE ANY MORE PLASTIC NUMBERS ON MY KEYBOARD TALKING ABOUT HOW FUCKING USELESS THIS GUY IS.

Zabaletta - too slow, good utility player when things need tightening up - but not worthy of a starting place.

Barry - too slow, can't tackle, can't pass.......off he should go as well.

Yaya - terribly slow - if he thinks he's a holding midfielder, then he's wrong. Shit in that position.

Balotelli - great goal, but he isn't as good as we are led to believe.

Dzeko - thought Balotelli should have come off instead of him. Clearly unsure what the fuck he is supposed to do with the 3 up front.

Tevez - not sure what the fuck has happened to him. Looked shite, slow and not interested in the past few games. Aiming for a move in the summer? Probably! Cash in if he keeps coming up with that type of performance.

Mancini - what the fuck is he doing to this team? We have kids on the bench that would bust a gut at this moment to get a start. He has reverted back to typical Italian type at a time we do not need that to happen.
Milner and SWP should have played from the start. Defensive, defensive, defensive will see him replaced in the summer.

The guys fucking lost the plot!

In the summer - forget Alves and any other RB.

We need to get rid of Barry, Lescott, K & Y Toure, Kolorov and maybe Boateng.

Mancini has spent fortunes - and most have been fucking awful.

Hughes got the bullet - i reckon Mancini will come the summer.

Terrible performance - by both the overpaid useless wankers we have, and the manager and his coaching staff!

Fucked off - had enough.......5th or 6th here we come!

AND THATS FUCKIN OPTOMISTIC!!!!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts Empty Re: Roberto Mancini - Your Thoughts

Post by Yaya_Nono Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

While I'm perplexed at why Silva was left out I think Fulham might deserve just a little credit here. 2 teams play football matches not just our lads.

There's a little while to go yet and saying things like 5th or 6th at the end of the season is a little over the top. Chelsea have farted about more than any of the 5 of us this season and I still feel we can finish above them.

Spurs may be only 3 points off us with a game in hand but we are 12 goals better off which is almost like an extra point itself in a way.

Like it or not injuries DO play a part no matter how much money is available or has been spent.

So, this may well turn out to be a very valuable point for us at the end of the season.

To be honest I think the last thing people should do is come on here to forums like this and vent their spleen.

Take 24 hours, chat with family and friends and then come on to these forums once frustrations have eased.

Today was a bad day at the office and we still picked up a point so let's just look forward to Villa now coz what's done is done and can't be reversed.

Chin up guys.
Yaya_Nono
Yaya_Nono
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm

To be honest I think the last thing people should do is come on here to forums like this and vent their spleen.
..................................................................................................

Oh OK then, tell you what........i won't bother in future as you say its not the place.

Maybe i should set up my own forum...............The Place for Fans To Vent Their Frustration.co.uk

Will that do ya?

Sorry Vince..................seems youve set up a forum for fans that can only hold two hands up over their eyes - then post that...."EVERYTHING'LL BE ALRIGHT"

Chin up!!!! WTF!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaya_Nono Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Blueboy, as far as I'm concerned we're all mates and all City fans on here and what I said in my previous post wasn't said in a way which was meant to rattle your cage.

I'm not holding my hands over my eyes, today was poor to put it mildly but the others around us will have poor days as well in the coming games, that's football. We are still in a very good position and there's a lot to look forward to.

I said chin up coz at the end of it all we're talking football here there's no-one died or dying. It's not THAT important.

We all want City to do well(win trophies)and we will do given time.
Yaya_Nono
Yaya_Nono
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:00 pm

This is exactly the place to come on and vent your spleen, whether someone agrees with your opinion is upto them. I thought this was the whole point of a football forum?

We should all be able to give our opinions and accept that we all see things in a different light, if we all followed the same script, then the world would be a very dull place.

BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

There's no right or wrong in both cases just opinions, but having just got back myself must admit i'm as pissed off as everyone else! Suppose we can blame the games coming thick and fast but does that not come with success? I think some players need a good look at themselves though and not live on reputations and realise it's time of the year to roll up the sleeves and work even harder!!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:17 pm

I said chin up coz at the end of it all we're talking football here there's no-one died or dying. It's not THAT important.
..................................................................................................................

Maybe my ranting offends you - and if so i apologise....but i take exception to

...........It's not THAT important......comment.

It IS THAT IMPORTANT....to me.

If we look at the fact that Dean Richards died yesterday, the war in Afghanistan, the trouble in Libya...then i guess its not. But I aint in any of those places fella........im here, watching my beloved club play shite against an even shiter team.

So if you want me to explain how i feel, or want me to wait 24 hours to post how i feel...then complain to the Mods....

Jesus, we can move from the tyranny of 606, but the 606 tyranny doesn't escape us fans.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaya_Nono Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Okay,

Blueboy I don't know if there's a need to apologise here but I will anyway coz I'm an alright old bugger really who never intends to piss people off.

It IS the place to come to air your frustrations of course it is. I just got my point across all arseways.

What I was trying to say and maybe this is one aspect of our personalities where we differ is that coming online straight away to vent our frustrations isn't something I usually do as it tends to end up in me saying something I don't intend saying.

Anyway, apologies mate coz you get to see more City games than I ever will I suspect.

Yaya_Nono
Yaya_Nono
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Listen fella - we're all City fans.......different maybe......but no need to apologise.

The idea of forums is that we get a perspective from all fans - not just me.....and i am wrong sometimes, but its just my opinion of what i saw.

Anyway - glad we have some other fans on here - and lets hope we build the debating society, as thats what its all about.

Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Wasn't impressed by the handshake with Hughes either.
Hughes had every right to be pissed off with the ignorant bastard
It's probably an insight into the problem with Bellamy and Adebeyor
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:56 pm

It's alright Mancini whingeing about lack of players but it was him that fucked Bellers and Ade off and then loaned RSC out when he finally became finally fit. We're allowed a squad of 25 which is tight at this level yet we're down to 21 players, 3 of whom are goalkeepers and Jo.

......and that's before we start taking injuries into consideration.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 pm

They've turned in this kind of performance before, in that it's deliberate; smuggle a win while expending the least amount of energy in doing so. Dangerous. It can backfire and did.

No pace, no movement... the warning signs were there for all to see early on with the first couple of long balls up to Dzeko - ineffective tactic. Tevez quickly lost interest. Can't they pass a ball without Silva?

I've been on the 'give Kolarov time' bus, but today he was very, very poor. A full back who can't tackle? Positionally, he was yards away from where he should've been time & time again. Boateng frightens the fuck out of me. The rest... just indifference all over the pitch. The "It's only Fulham" mentality needs to be erased and fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Georgian Madman and sometimes air man, got to agree with most of your post, what it is we really do need another creative midfielder, because without Sliva, we're fucked.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Yeh, desperately need another creative midfielder.

What's happened to that Assulin (?) geezer? I thought he was a creative kind of player...

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm

I thought he was just a camp contract killer?
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Apparently, he "knows a successful club when he sees one."

That makes him exceptionally gifted in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:59 pm

All in all, even though i may be a little bit pissed, i still think we will be top 4 and have a good chance of Europa League glory at the end of the season and personally think Mancini is the man to take us forward.

Disclaimer; This is a personal and drunken opinion of BWTAC and can be retracted with him sobering up.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaya_Nono Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Would love to see Assulin given a go when Silva isn't available but can only assume Mancini feels he isn't ready yet.

Maybe if we manage to secure a top 4 finish before the end of the season he might make a few appearances then when there's little or no pressure on him.

I hope so anyway.
Yaya_Nono
Yaya_Nono
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Assulin is a tad raw at the moment, so can't really see him using him till next season.

Without Silva though we are creatively shit.

Admin
Youth Team
Youth Team

https://606bluemoonlegends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emjaydee Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

To be honest, I think the top4 our you're out sword of Damocles above Mancini's head is what's killing us at the moment.

We have a manager scared to lose a game as he can't afford to drop out of the top 4, and with his Italian mentality this won't change anytime this season.

If the owners came out and said that Bobby's job was safe no matter where we finished this year the shackles would come off. Maybe.

Won't happen though
emjaydee
emjaydee
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down