Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Tevez......... EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Tevez......... EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Tevez......... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tevez......... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tevez......... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tevez......... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tevez......... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tevez......... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Tevez......... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Tevez......... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tevez.........

+14
bellyblue
Damo69
Norfolk Blue
Paulpowersleftfoot
Wensdi
Yaya_Nono
Salome Maloney
TMG
Boris
lee1pen
skyblueoz
AMillionDifferentPeople
Topdawg
BoyWithTheArabsCash
18 posters

Go down

Tevez......... Empty Tevez.........

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Lets put this to bed.

Stay or Go?

Personally, i want to thank Carlos for all the effort he has put in wearing a blue shirt, but for me, its time to say goodbye. I've had enough of all the negative bullshit in the papers, all the bullshit about his family and his dirty fucking slime ball of an agent forever stirring things up.I hope we get rid asap and put it all to bed and concentrate on the future.

So for me its GO! No ifs, no buts, just get rid.

Over to you.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Tevez......... Empty Re: Tevez.........

Post by Topdawg Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:07 pm

get rid, but for the right money. £50M as a minimum. Can't sell, play in reserves.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Can i sit on the fence?? NO. Ok, time for him to go. cant cope with this all summer.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:15 pm

with you on this one topdawg. if he wants to go get rid for the right money asap and gives us plenty of time to secure top notch replacement
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:20 pm

If we sell him, and to progress and push on I think we should, then it wont be to a club in this country. I also think if we sell him that we should have a sell on clause to that effect as well. That he cant be sold to an English club for the length of his current contract with city. This would stop an about turn in that say an Italian club with Chelsea connections were to buy him and then sell him on to Chelsea in 6 months ...definately a nono and I think United had that written into the contract when heinz moved
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:31 pm

I'm starting to think of him just as a commodity now after all this crap he's been coming out with.

"A house in Manchester costs £6/7 Million" - Really, how many of the people at Eastlands who sing your name do you think live in £6 Million gaffs?

"I have no friends in Manchester" - Go out and make some then, there's plenty of Spanish speaking people in the City.

"I miss my family" - Perhaps you shouldn't have started nobbing that 19 year old bird then.

"If you move to Marbella, you can buy a house on the beach" - No you fucking can't unless you're planning on becoming a lighthouse keeper.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/billing/aff.php?aff=388

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 am

It's a shame though but there is a time when enough is enough.

Wherever he goes though he won't have the same role he has with us, in that the whole team is built around him and his name is first on the sheet each week.

If he thinks it will be any different to his bit part at the swamp he's in for a shock though.

But he should go on our terms, if we sell him for less than we paid it will be a complete joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 am

Agree Daz
I'm sick to fucking death of hearing about Tevez whinging about this & that. He & his turd of an agent have bitched far too often for my liking. Fuck off back to shitty Argentina then or buy a house in fuckin Majorca or the Canaries but stop giving us sob stories about your kids & family & then go off on holidays or on your own or shagging about with 19 year olds

FFS ! He's on more money in a week than I will make in 5 years.
My heart fucking bleeds for him !

Sell him for £50 million, save ourselves a packet in wages & buy another 2 quality players like Sneijder & Sanchez for the money

TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 am

I didn't realise the slimeball agent was in charge of Mark Hughes until this week. Plays the same sort of game with him too.

I really hope Hiddink takes the Chelsea job, that would really make me chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Salome Maloney Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:23 am

Sorry lads, can't agree.

Whatever he is as a person, Tevez is the best player ever to put on a City shirt. He's guaranteed to score 20 goals a season and his workrate is phenomenal. If you listen to other players at the club, they all see him as the inspiration.

For those reasons, he has to stay.
Salome Maloney
Salome Maloney
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm

After disagree Salome, he might be one of the hardest working players to have pulled on a City shirt I personally think there have been better players!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaya_Nono Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

I don't care whether I can or not, I'm sitting on that fence. There was a game during the season(Sunderland at home I think)where he was running around as fast as ever 70 minutes into the game when other players would be wanting to come off. There isn't another player in the world with his energy levels and determination as far as I'm concerned.

On the other hand we've been messed about quite a bit as a club over him so I can see it both ways.

So, I'm sitting on that there fence until whatever happens happens and will back him as long as he's here.
Yaya_Nono
Yaya_Nono
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Me too - Ya Ya. cheers
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm afraid i have coated the fence with anti vandal paint, so no fence sitting allowed unless you want that on your best trousers.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 pm

OK, I want Tevez to stay because he scores a lot of goals and I like seeing goals.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Now now Izzy - don't go saddling up that high horse just yet Very Happy

What a stunner of a goal from that free kick though. Now come on - you would miss that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 pm

I DO want him to stay, I wasn't being sarky. Smile
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 pm

squeeze another great year from him, get us into the top 2 and send him packing if he aint happy.

we should be in a better position to get another quality striker again.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Tevez quite clearly sees football just as a job,there no bullshit or badge kissing,what we get is 100% effort whenever he's at work,similarly with Bellamy who I would also say had no real affinity with the club but always put a shift in.
In comparison I'd say Adebeyor gave us about 15% and Santa Cruz sweet fuck all.I would have tevez and Bellamy first on my teamsheet every week without question.
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:40 am

I want him to stay as well as do 99% of City fans but all this bitching has to stop. The whole thing needs sorting it out once & for all this summer. Stay, honour your new & no doubt even better contract & stop moaning OR do one. Cheers
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:59 am

PPLF - a man after my own heart. Tevez and Bellers. 100 percenters cheers
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 am

I think my problems with all of this is what exactly is a contract worth? What exactly is family life all about if you can play in 1 country 8000 miles away or another 6000 miles away? Whats a social life if someone else is making it for you?

Or possibly whats an agent who wants a payday....again.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 am

Wensdi, time to let the whole Bellers thing go, we didn't do too bad without him last season did we? And personally, i think we will progress without Carlos.

Although they are both good players, they do not exactly boost the moral of the team, quite the opposite sometimes.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Norfolk Blue Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 am

I see in the press today that we want £100 million for Tevez and then he will want £250,000 per week wages. Who the hell can afford that sort of money?
Norfolk Blue
Norfolk Blue
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Think it was £50 million transfer fee & £50 million in wages over 4 years
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Norfolk Blue Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 pm

TMG - my news came from that font of all wisdom, knowledge and truth - otherwise known as the Daily Mirror! "It will cost Real Madrid or Barcelona a £100m transfer fee and £250,000-a-week in wages to prise striker Carlos Tevez, 27, away from Manchester City.
Full story: Daily Mirror"

Norfolk Blue
Norfolk Blue
New Signing
New Signing

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Ahh the Daily Mirror, a paragon of truth. There was a recent statistic and it showed the Mirror has printed almost twice as many transfer rumours about City than any other paper, it seems they are a little obsessed with us.

In the real world, i doubt we would get more than 30m for him unless there became a bidding war, which i doubt at that price and i could only see him going to Italy.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:13 pm

i wouldn't complain if we got £100M for him
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Dont have a problem with Tevez going, he's a trier and all that. As a player I will be sorry to see him go and I do understand the whole being in a foreign counrty thing..and here's the but...usely ANY european country is going to be a challenge too him. Just because you speak the same language doesnt mean you wont get homesick. A few friends have returned from USA, Canada and Oz from homesickness. If he's serious about that then surely he has enough money to BUY bocca and play for them.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Damo69 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Tevez is not only City's best player but a talisman to the team, however all this bollocks constantly in the press about homesickness and how he hates Manchester is truely grating my gears.

City have bent over backwards to accomdate Tezev but as long as he as that vile snake of an agent this circus will continue and start to have a negative impact on the team, I say get rid.
Damo69
Damo69
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 pm

What do you think about the impact on the team though , with the independent saying 3 senior players have approached "management" about taking the captaincy off Tevez because of the lack of language and the fact he doesnt seem commited too the club and they want VK to keep the armband. Personally unless they name who they are I will hold judgement
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Damo69 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:27 pm

I think Tevez was only given the captaincy as a carrot to stay last season, and because of his lack of English I found it puzzling to say the least.

Vinnie is a natural leader on the pitch he also he as a cool head an obvious choice as captain.
Damo69
Damo69
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by bellyblue Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Think he's said too much about his dislike for Manchester and being away from his kids...... but i would like to see what it was like in Argentina where he came from?? Also why would he move to any other club in the world? He wont get more money (which he dosnt need). He wouldnt be the main man as he is here, and how many years can he stay at the top level with the respect he has with us? Would love him to stay for his 100% commitment but if he really wants to go then I for one dont want any player who would rather be elsewhere!!
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 pm

If you won the euromillions and moved into the tevez world of money,would you live in Manchester or Marbella/Florida/Milan?
I'd soon get pissed off with the weather in England if I came from that climate in the first place
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppet Master Silva Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Rat.

Puppet Master Silva
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Maybe people would think he was being unpatriotic if he said anything positive about Britain, Argentinians haven't given up hopes of laying claim to the Falklands.
Boris
Boris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by emjaydee Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Keep him.

Also, buy him a fucking house in Marbella, and fly his kids over to live there permanantly.

Then, he can fly a couple of hours to see them more frequently. Let him go every time he's suspended / during CC games where he wont play etc.

(Disclaimer - I know we shouldn't bend over backwards to accomodate him. However, surely someone at the club could come up with something like this that would actually work?)
emjaydee
emjaydee
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:27 pm

If it was Ade or Crocky or any other B team player coming out with this shit all the time we would all want rid, and we have got rid of players who have kicked up a fuss, don't see why Tevez should be any different just because he bangs in 20 odd goals per season. Fair enough he has been brilliant for us the past few seasons, but he isn't irreplacable by a long way. It's embarrassing for the captain to constantly be in the papers linked to stories like he is, whether they are wholly true or not.

Don't get why he's always saying he hasn't got any friends, the rest of the squad seem to get on fine and go out with each other in town, the fact he doesn't suggests he's a bit of a cunt.

Get rid and get someone in to replace him, reckon we can build a more balanced side without him anyway, and it would be nice for the players to have a long preseason as a settled squad this summer.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

we showed, towards the end of the season, that we were good enough without tevez.

it pisses me off too that he seems to be constantly slagging manchester or england or something.

when i was unhappy with an employer i didn't go telling everyone else about it!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Born to be blue Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:10 pm

I agree with the setiments of all the posters on here, i feel the tevez saga has gone on for far too long. I would love him to stay personaly however for the greater good of the club i think a decision should be made on his future now rather than later. As to all the bullshit in the press we all know how they can structure any statement in to what will sell the papers the best. we all know what Tevez offers the club but no one man makes a team so for me if he goes i will wish him well and thank him for the wonderful moments he has given our club.

Born to be blue
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down