Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams.

+2
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. Empty A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams.

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 am

I'll start you off:

Ferguson:

slur alex
bacaonface
taggart

manure

owed trafford

loserpool

chelski
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. Empty Re: A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams.

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:28 am

My current favourite is Grieverpool.

As for Ferguson, old piss can, pretty well sums him up.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams. Empty Re: A bit of light relief - name calling for ferguson and other teams.

Post by ONH Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Sir

Succesful

Loyal

Passion

Winner

I could go on & on but I wont, the man is a true LEGEND Twisted Evil

Not many fans of other teams will admit it but god I bet some of you wish you had a manager like Fergie in charge of your team.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:24 pm

ONH True...i wont admit it :laugh:
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Disgusting
Vile
Bad tempered
Sore loser
Petulant
Mard cry baby
Purple nosed
Blinkered
Liar
Egotistical
Bad sportsmanship

I could go on but ONH will start crying
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 pm

TMG

no mate, call him all you want for me pal.

True Legend, a winner, leader who will go down in history.

Infact could very well be the next Prime Minister.

Wink

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 pm

I think after the retard that was Gordon Brown,it will be a long time before another fried mars bar muncher resides at no10
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:19 pm

He's a lovely bloke, turns a blind eye while his son beats up his wife outside his house and then says he didn't see anything to the police. Employs another son who is subsequently investigated by the BBC and is found to be doing dodgy deals in his name, once again nothing to see here, hence his BBC fallout. Really is the salt of the earth this fella. Lets hope he dies soon.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:27 pm

I for one shall be at the said party,laden with jelly and ice cream
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:56 pm

let's hope that baconface lives long enough for us to win title after title, fittingly popping his clogs when we clock up 20.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 pm

I hope he goes on sky as a pundit with ratbastard and they have to comment on the stranglehold the noisy neighbours have on the premier league.
A stroke live on the telly wouldn't go amiss either
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:37 pm

I wouldn't mind giving the bloke some credit for his acheivments even though he manages "THEM" but in all honesty he doesn't have the dignity of a Bobby Robson or the charisma of a Brian Clough or a Big Mal and for ost people out there other than the Rags the blokes a cock!

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:01 am

so I take it that most of you lot dont like the legend that is "fergie" then ?

God it must hurt Wink

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:54 am

ONH, did you get up early because you couldn't sleep worrying all night about what we have said about your beloved? Razz
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 am

Do posters of baconface and ratbastard adorn the walls of your scruffy ordsall bedsit ONH?
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:20 am

i thought ONH was a Weaste man myself
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:23 pm

One day you lot might have a manager that stays long enough to be called a "legend", but dont count your chickens eh lads!

North Manchester lad me, one of the few mancs on this board.

Very Happy

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:44 am

He is a legend as a football manager. After 19 titles you couldn't say anything else but he will always be known as being a vile person & for his lies & bad sportsmanship
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down