Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city?

+2
TMG
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? Empty Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city?

Post by Topdawg Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:45 am

We need a left back and another creative midfielder as we ll know.

These guys look like they re going cheap as they are at the end of their contracts and we are looking at maybe £5M for Clichy and £10M for Nasri.

Are these the type of guys that would enhance City, irrespective of their valuation (which helps FFP rules)?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? Empty Re: Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city?

Post by TMG Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Nasri would be a steal at £10m
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city? Empty Re: Are Nasri and Clichy good enough for city?

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Clichy and Nasri would be ideal for us,particularly Clichy as I don't think we have what I consider a left back at the club.Bridge is slower than Barry and can't tackle and kolorov is just fucking useless.Zabaleta is not quick enough when up against the likes of nani but is ok as a fill in otherwise.
Without David Silva we lack the killer pass so Nasri would be perfect to use as back up for Silva.
If carlos goes then a winger who can cross is a must to get the most out of Edin,otherwise the squad is ok just need the deadwood shipping out
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:04 pm

PP yep good call though I think Zab is better than a fill in but I've always liked the blokes attitude so thats what probably sways it for me. Makes a perfect fit for Micah when he's injured.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:36 pm

I've been calling for Clichy for the past 6 weeks, ever since the rumours about his contract not getting agreed. 25-26 yrs of age, quick, attacks as well.

Put it this way - Clichy or Kolorov?

He would probably cost us in the region of £8m, as its City bidding and no doubt Nasri would cost us more like £20m realistically - but i'd definitely want both of them at City.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:48 pm

I would take both of them. Both have champions League experience and both are consistant performers for their current club.

Does anyone know what areas Bobby is planning on strengthening though? We've been syaing for a while centre back, Left Back and a creative midfielder but what about Bobby?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Does Bobby read this blog I wonder? Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:54 pm

I hope so Wensdi.

If not David Platt might so here goes Platt your a tosser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:35 pm

I see the moon headed tosser quite often when I'm out walking my dogs in the village.
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Can you pass a message on then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:46 pm

I think he knows he's a cunt
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Is that because you tell him everytime you see him mate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Sadly not,too polite!!
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down