Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by shakencity

» Have it - Four in a row
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets

+3
BoyWithTheArabsCash
lee1pen
Topdawg
7 posters

Go down

I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets Empty I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 am

Barcelona president Sandro Rosell says the club are not willing to
pay £35m for Arsenal's Cesec Fabregas but says the midfielder is doing
"everything he can" to move to Spain. (Catalan station TV3).

Pay the money that Arsenal want or just fuck off. They are just gonna spend the summer destabilising the player/club even more.

Can't someone put a huge offer to one of their stars like offer Xavi or Iniesta £250k per week but offer a derisory transfer fee like £15M?

The way they are doing their transfer business is pure bollocks and I hope they miss out on Fab as well as Sanchez.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets Empty Re: I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets

Post by lee1pen Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 am

I know what your saying topdawg and in some ways I agree with you but unfortunately all clubs have a tendancy to do this, as do players agents. Spuds complain all the time about tapping up but it doesnt stop nuncle 'arry (or is that numbskull 'arry) saying he wants various players too the media which is blatent tapping up. We've done it as has united, pool and arsenal. They should either scrap the rule or police it properly.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets Empty Re: I really hate some teams approach to transfer targets

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:07 am

To be fair, we have done our fair share of transfer bullying in recent years.

Barcelona have what other clubs don't though, they are the best team in the world, they have the best player in the world, they play in front of 100,000 fans every game, they win things, they are located in one of the most beautiful citie's in the world, they have the weather etc...

Why wouldn't you want to play there?

They know all this, so this is why they can do things their way. I'm not saying its right, but thats life.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 am

I agree that we have used our financial strength (mainly because we had no other choice).

To openly say that you won't pay more than a certain amount (which is below what he is worth) and say the player is trying to leave is more than disrespectful.

If you can get away paying below market value then you can get more players.

Save money on Fab helps to pay for Sanchez. I really wouldn't want Barca to get Rossi, Fab and Sanchez!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 am

Yeah, i don't really think Barca are doing anything most other top European teams don't do.

On a seperate note regarding attendances, did you know Citys average is 19th in Europe.....thought it might have been higher. Do the Bundesliga only charge 10 Euros to get in or something, they seem to get decent crowds?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_attendances_of_European_football_clubs
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Bundesliga is dirt cheap compared to our prices, and you can drink in the stadium as well I think! They always have a great atmosphere when you see the games on tv
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 pm

13 out of the top 35 are in germany compared to only 8 from england, 4 from spain, 3 in italy, 2 in scotland (guess who!), 2 in the netherlands, 1 from france, 1 from portugal and 1 from turkey.

germany leads the way and they tend to have more bigger grounds.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:30 pm

I'm sure they brought back the old terreces at some german grounds, not sure if that is the best thing for this country, but must be cheaper and get in more fans.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by lee1pen Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:51 pm

lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Cheers for that mate, it'd make it more affordable i would have thought, but i doubt many club chairmen are looking for affordable options, space for more corporate seats, but not cut price standing areas. As it says in the report, Hilsborough will always cast a shadow over any debate in this country.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by emjaydee Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Most of the Bundesliga clubs have large fan influences in the boardroom / very influential supporters clubs

You can get season tickets for less than £200!

Plus, with typical German efficiency the stadiums are clean, no traffic issues, well catered etc

I think I read somewhere as well that even if a 'foreign' owner comes in, they have to retain the fans on the board (might be bollocks though).
emjaydee
emjaydee
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down