Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week?

4 posters

Go down

Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? Empty Re: Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week?

Post by Topdawg Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Talk of him wanting to move to a CL club. That's just Arsenal, City and Chelsea and I can't see the other two going for him.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week? Empty Re: Bony in Abu Dhabi....could the deal be done this week?

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:55 pm

I wish we would have gone for a HG option or at least a non African player.
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Who is available though? Ings? Sterling? Austin?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:17 pm

I would have had a punt on Ings or Austin not Sterling, irritating little fucker. Ings or Austin would have been half the price of Bony and more dependable in terms of availability and HG
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Topdawg wrote:Who is available though? Ings? Sterling? Austin?
Sterling affraid ............for the love of God...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:51 pm

We just don't want to buy English players but are happy enough paying a premium for foreign ones instead.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Plus Bony is a good mate of TLF if it makes him smile and play like last year then happy days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Talk of a hitch. Swansea want £30M. We don't want to pay £30M.

I think they'll work something out.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Don't think it'll come down to Swansea...think the player has already made his intentions pretty clear to them - why jeopardise £25m for a pissed off player?

I'm sure considering the article I posted this morning valued Silva at £27.5m.....and Bony at £19.5m...then £25m is a fair price - above what he is actually worth right now, considering he'll miss the next 6 games at least.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:04 pm

I agree that they are likely to come to some sort of agreement, even if the Spuddies want to pay more. The player will be pissed off and he will want the move to City. Swansea can't force him to go to Spurs and they wouldn't want to keep a disgruntled player if they refuse to let him go. Best to take the money and buy someone else cheaper.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:19 am

Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:18 am

Seems we got permission from UEFA for this to go through. We've been able to include the £25m we will get for Negredo into the transfer to keep within the £49m restriction on summer/Jan transfers.

Seems Manga deal was nearer £40m, £12m for Fernando...took us over the barrier.

Guess if we can get Bony for a straight £25m and sell Sinclair for £2.5m-£3m....we'll be dead on.

However, it may still take another sale with the likes of Jovetic on the radar of Italian clubs.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:44 am

If we spent £40M on Mango, we need our heads examining.

You've forgotten about our sales last summer Bluey.

Off the top of my head:

We bought:
Willy - £7M
Fernando - £12M
Mangala - £32M
Zucculini - £2.2M

Total £53.2M

Sales:

Javi Garcia £15M ( cheers  )

Rodwell £10M
GazBaz £2M
Negredo £25M

Since the start of this season, we've also sold Emyr Huws to Wigan (£2M?) and Albert Rusnak (£500k)

I make it we are just better than break even (if you include the Negredo deal) and still under £25M if you don't. Spending £25M on Bony will keep us under the £49M budget and that is also a good card for us to play when negotiating!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:55 am

£15m for Garcia?  Razz

We should get £50m for Sinclair then!

See Negredo scored the winner from the spot last night.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:57 am

I'm still laughing at the Garcia deal, even if it was a few million less than £15M.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:02 am

Oh....£10-12m for Nasty which should be done by the end of Jan.

I think the way the deals are brokered, it's payment in instalments, so maybe that satisfies UEFA.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:47 am

I think we got some money from Fiorentina for Micah's loan (€1M).
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down