Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting

4 posters

Go down

Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting Empty Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:18 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting Empty Re: Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting

Post by shakencity Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Think all this goes to show how dis-liked Blatter is.....let's hope someone ousts him.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting Empty Re: Figo to challenge Blatter....could be interesting

Post by leopold Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:18 pm

My worry now is, if we get too many candidates going against Blotto, they could end up splitting the vote.  We need one serious candidate and the others to back him up.

And then find the guy who's going round Africa with a wad of notes to get them all to vote for the old prat and give him a good kicking!
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by meltonblue Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:40 pm

"My worry now is, if we get too many candidates going against Blotto, they could end up splitting the vote.  We need one serious candidate and the others to back him up."

My thoughts too. Blatter will be loving this, far too many other candidates. Needed one that could have got the backing of UEFA and CONCACAF. Just going to split the vote now and he'll be a shoe in. 
meltonblue
meltonblue
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:58 am

Figo's decision to run means there will be at least four candidates standing against Blatter, who has been in charge since 1998.
The others include Prince Ali of Jordan, Dutchman Michael van Praag and Jerome Champagne.
Former France winger David Ginola also wants to stand but has yet to attract enough support ahead of today's deadline.
The Football Association will throw their weight behind Prince Ali, with a formal announcement expected today.
So, we've seen the scandal surrounding the MENA region representatives...so the FA decides to back a nation known around the world for their football...fucking Jordan???
What are the FA getting in return I wonder? Rolling Eyes Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:20 am

blueboy wrote:The Football Association will throw their weight behind Prince Ali, with a formal announcement expected today.
So, we've seen the scandal surrounding the MENA region representatives...so the FA decides to back a nation known around the world for their football...fucking Jordan???
What are the FA getting in return I wonder? Rolling Eyes Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire!
It does seem a strange decision, but maybe they think he has the only realistic campaign to oust Blatter.

Figo's only just entered the race, so i he wasn't even considered and no-one's backing Ginolas bid (coz he's French Razz ), so that only leaves the Dutch fella and Champagne....and perhaps they've not got a cat in hell chance of winning.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down