Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart.....

5 posters

Go down

I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... Empty I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart.....

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:26 pm

saying that he cannot understand why Hart was fist-pumping after his brilliant saves against Barca....they could easily have been beaten 5-0, why celebrate and smile.... Rolling Eyes

Fuck off and manage Oldham you cock.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... Empty Re: I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart.....

Post by shakencity Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Really?

Hart looked crestfallen in his interview after the game.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart..... Empty Re: I see Scholes has had a dig at Joe Hart.....

Post by leopold Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:43 pm

What a ginger twat! And I suppose he never went to the fans after the rags lost, to appreciate their support?

I don't even want him to manage Oldham. He can fuck right off, the orange bollocked wanker.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:48 pm

I like the bit about being a team player, so shouldn't be smiling. Is this the same dickhead who gave up playing for England aged 30 so much for being a national team player. Is this the same Dickhead who made umpteen wreckless challenges cup semi comes to mind to aid his team In victory!!! Oh wait got sent off whilst being a goal down with 25 still to play Team player my arse. just trying to make a name for himself.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:03 pm

Yeah, that'd be right. Your team lost, so all go off and sulk and ignore the fans. Joe came over to us after playing out of his skin, pumping the badge and letting us fans know, after we'd gone all that way and spent all that money, that YES, he appreciates us and he's passionate about the club.

THAT is what we want to see. Okay, we lost, but hey, we live to fight another day and that's what we're gonna do! Not skulk off because you got beat. But then again, that's the rag way. Skulk off while Taggart works out his excuses.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Who gives a fuck what Scholes says
I can't even listen to him his punditry is so miserable and boring like the man himself 
He's alongside Phil Chuckle & Muchael Owen as the worst TV presenters ever !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Worse than Adrian Chiles? Shocked
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:12 pm

worse than Danny "City Fans Love Me" Mills ?

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Yes worse than both of them put together At least they have some personality When Scoles speaks about anything U just feel depressed or wanna fall asleep Sleep
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down