Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
The fans need to make their voices heard EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The fans need to make their voices heard

2 posters

Go down

The fans need to make their voices heard Empty The fans need to make their voices heard

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:05 am

No-one in Abu Dhabi is listening to the fans

They are probably still being taken in by the guff from the manager and executives.

That being the case, there's still a reasonable chance that that lot will still be pulling the strings next season after another disastrous transfer window.

The only way for the owners to get an idea of what is actually happening is if the fans make their voices heard at matches. I can't see them singing against the manager in huge swathes, but that is what is required to make people get a feeling what the fans think. Maybe that could be the tipping point for Manuel.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The fans need to make their voices heard Empty Re: The fans need to make their voices heard

Post by skyblueoz Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 pm

what pisses me off is at the end of each season Khaldoon comes on with his thoughts & insight into the club. Last season after the title win he said the following. " This coming season we have identified our summer targets & even though there is a world cup on we will have done our business early. The fans will have a lot to be excited about with the new players coming in".

Now I wonder if he realized the Mangala transfer was going to drag on as long as it did how can we honestly get excited about players like sagna , Caballero & an ageing Frank Lampard, Fernando has proved to be a dud & I am still holding on to the fact I think Mangala can be a real decent player albeit a very pricey one given his contribution so far.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down