Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Tuesday Gossip EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Topdawg

» 23/24 Prediction League
Tuesday Gossip EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Tuesday Gossip EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Tuesday Gossip EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Tuesday Gossip EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Tuesday Gossip EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Tuesday Gossip EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Tuesday Gossip EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Tuesday Gossip EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Tuesday Gossip EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday Gossip

Go down

Tuesday Gossip Empty Tuesday Gossip

Post by lee1pen Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 am

Patrick Vieira is going to be just as effective as a football development executive as he was as a midfield powerhouse, judging by his latest interview.

Sportinglife.com collared Pat and he tells them he is "convinced City are on course to become one of the biggest clubs in the world" and "hopes to play his part as he begins a new off-field role".
They quote him: "I think the target and the ambition of all the people working for this football club is really high. They want to challenge the biggest clubs in the world and the club is getting there.
"When you look at the club three years ago and where it is now, it is a big change. You never know where the club will be in three years.
"We just have to keep working really hard, keep believing in what we are doing and I am sure the club will challenge the biggest in the world."
He adds: "The football club is growing up so fast and I am really proud to be part of it ... the proposal from the club to work for them was exciting."

Most papers and websites report the regulation 2-1 tour win at Vancouver Whitecaps, several inject a little drama by leading on an injury to FA Cup hero Yaya Toure.
As ESPN put it, "City maintained their 100 per cent start to pre-season, but the victory came at a cost as Yaya Toure limped off with an injury. "Toure was able to stand and hobbled off the field, but only with the aid of two members of the club's staff and with the start of the Premier League season looming large on the horizon it is a worry for the City."
They quote Roberto: "We will have to see but I hope he will have recovered in three or four days. He fell over the other player's foot and hurt his ankle, but hopefully he will be OK."
Back home, Aston Villa managerAlex McLeish is chuffed by his long-expected capture of Shay Given on a five-year contract after the keeper opted to move for regular first-team action.
He tells givemefootball.com: "Everybody who has watched him perform over many years in the Premier League will know his pedigree, so we believe we have secured the services of one of the best goalkeepers in the business.
"He's a real competitor and a world-class keeper and I'm delighted he's the first signing I've made at Villa."
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down