Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro

5 posters

Go down

Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro Empty Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:50 am

Shit, that's where I stand to wait for the Airport Ops team to pick me up....only a week ago. Just to the right of that billboard. 

Sky News are saying security is low at the airport....I can tell you, I've been there loads recently and each entrance into departures, is covered by armed military personnel.

Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro Terrorist-attack-502762
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro Empty Re: Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:53 am

They are already at the maximum level of security alert in Belgium. Reuters say up to 10 dead at airport by suicide bomber.

It was to be expected now they've got that wanted man and he's singing like a canary.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro Empty Re: Suicide bombers at Brussels Airport & Metro

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:54 am

Belgium tv saying 13 dead, 35 seriously injured.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:59 am

Yeah, up to 13 dead and 35 injured...that will probably increase.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:05 am

Yes, French tv saying expected to increase.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:22 am

at least 10 dead at the Metro....bastards.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:32 am

This will go on and on. sad.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:32 am

Goes to show, it doesn't matter how secure somewhere is, if these bastards what to get to somewhere...they will.

My Mrs already wants to cancel our holiday, things like this certainly aren't gonna help.

I think a week in the Lakes would be all she'll go for at the minute Crying or Very sad
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:48 am

Where you off to?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:30 am

reported by fire service that 21 dead so far.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:37 am

Just got a reply from colleagues out there - thank god, they're all ok.

Got some work on their hands now though.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:44 am

Wife's top brass have told all French and Belgian employees to stay wherever they are. Don't go anywhere. They take security and safety of their staff very seriously.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:00 am

Belgium will be back on lock down as they are at Level 4.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:19 am

blueboy wrote:Where you off to?
Turkey again Andy....Kusadasi this time, 1st 2wks of Aug.

The Ankara bombing the other day didn't do me any favours i can tell ya.

Every fucker that asks her where we're off this year, always reply "oh, you don't want to be going there" Mad .....i think it's getting to her a bit now.

We went to Turkey last year (Colakli in Side), just after the Tunisia attack, we still went and had a great time.

I can understand her reservations, but we can't let these fuckers win and all become hermits.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:22 am

All you can do is take reasonable precautions. We can't live our lives looking over our shoulders all the time.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:26 am

shakencity wrote:
blueboy wrote:Where you off to?
Turkey again Andy....Kusadasi this time, 1st 2wks of Aug.

The Ankara bombing the other day didn't do me any favours i can tell ya.

Every fucker that asks her where we're off this year, always reply "oh, you don't want to be going there" Mad .....i think it's getting to her a bit now.

We went to Turkey last year (Colakli in Side), just after the Tunisia attack, we still went and had a great time.

I can understand her reservations, but we can't let these fuckers win and all become hermits.

I'm sure that's what most of the general public will say...but it's unwarranted.

I take it you'll be flying into Izmir? I'm sure you'll be fine...got more chance of bumping into 10,000 refugees than a suicide bomber!! Ankara is a distance away as well...

Just keep up to date with the FCO advice:

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/turkey
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:40 am

WTF is the French PM talking about????

He's made a press conference to ask for solidarity towards security and fighting terrorism...he's then gone on to talk about investment partners, VAT, technology investments.....how fucking insensitive!!

You watching this Dawg??
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:55 am

I've been onto Thomas Cook to see where we stand on cancellations. All they've said is, as the Foreign Office hasn't advised against traveling to Turkey, it'll be classed as a voluntary cancellation of the holiday....meaning we'd lose any monies already paid.

shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:57 am

shakencity wrote:I've been onto Thomas Cook to see where we stand on cancellations. All they've said is, as the Foreign Office hasn't advised against traveling to Turkey, it'll be classed as a voluntary cancellation of the holiday....meaning we'd lose any monies already paid.

Yep, I posted that link previously...and there's not 'do not travel' advice.

You'll be fine Den.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:59 am

Sorry mate, just catching up.

Yeah, we fly into Izmir.....and i'm sure we'll be fine.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:04 pm

After the Tunisia attacks, tour operators are now very careful with their advice for travel...so if there's any doubt, they'll contact you.

First Choice and Thomson, who I used to work for, are now both being sued by travellers who were in Tunisia, so they won't take any chances.

The FCO won't take any chances either.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:13 pm

blueboy wrote:WTF is the French PM talking about????

He's made a press conference to ask for solidarity towards security and fighting terrorism...he's then gone on to talk about investment partners, VAT, technology investments.....how fucking insensitive!!

You watching this Dawg??
nah, but it wouldn't surprise me. say a little, then move on.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:14 pm

I was listening thinking..."is he taking the piss?"

Sky News quickly moved off the press conference.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:31 pm

I've been to Turkey every year for the last 6 years Den & I'm considering whether to go there this time. Bombings mainly in Ankara (& not by ISIS) but these cowardly fuckers could strike anywhere as per today
Having said that I guess there's a possibility that they could hit Benidorm or Blackpool as much as a small resort in SE Turkey so I guess you just have to take your chances
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:45 pm

TMG wrote:I've been to Turkey every year for the last 6 years Den & I'm considering whether to go there this time. Bombings mainly in Ankara (& not by ISIS) but these cowardly fuckers could strike anywhere as per today
Having said that I guess there's a possibility that they could hit Benidorm or Blackpool as much as a small resort in SE Turkey so I guess you just have to take your chances
Yeah, i remember you saying Tony.

What you say above is my philosophy and that's what i keep telling the Mrs.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:17 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Well that just about covers the whole of Europe as a no-go zone.

Fuck it, we're still going. If somethings gonna happen, it'll happen.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:15 pm

Twisted Evil
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:51 pm

I'm still going to Paris to watch City
Fuck em
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:48 am

I'm still going to Manchester to watch city
fuck em
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:42 am

I was goin to Blackpool tomorrow to watch the Shakers but they've got one of them tower thingys like Paris have....so i thought fuck that, we'll be a prime target.

Turkey in a few months time - no problem though Laughing Laughing
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:47 am

Just been to the gym at a large shopping centre and, for the first time, saw 4 soldiers, fully armed, walking about.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down