Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
What would you do for something you love? EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by skyblueoz

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
What would you do for something you love? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
What would you do for something you love? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
What would you do for something you love? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
What would you do for something you love? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
What would you do for something you love? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
What would you do for something you love? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
What would you do for something you love? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
What would you do for something you love? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
What would you do for something you love? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What would you do for something you love?

+2
blueboy
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

What would you do for something you love? Empty What would you do for something you love?

Post by Topdawg Thu May 12, 2016 7:57 am

Made a big bowl of cornflakes this morning with ice cold milk. I love raisins and always sprinkle a generous handful on top of my cereal no matter what it is.

I dropped the bottle of raisins containing the best part of a KG of extra special beauties that I'd bought in Paris. It would be a long trip to get them again.

The glass was smashed all over the kitchen and even into the hallway.

Would you:

a. put everything into the bin
b. grab a handful of raisins that looked like they hadn't touched the floor and use them
c. same as b, but wash them first?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

What would you do for something you love? Empty Re: What would you do for something you love?

Post by blueboy Thu May 12, 2016 8:12 am

- if your floors clean, just pick the whole lot of them up, put them in a new bag or container and enjoy your breakfast.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

What would you do for something you love? Empty Re: What would you do for something you love?

Post by blueboy Thu May 12, 2016 8:13 am

After a little wash first.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu May 12, 2016 8:14 am

b as long as your floor is relatively clean pale
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Thu May 12, 2016 8:19 am

Go back to Paris n get some more Razz
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu May 12, 2016 9:06 am

floor was sparkling clean.

I made the schoolboy error of not washing them in my haste to enjoy my brekkie!!!!!

No damage done, thankfully!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu May 12, 2016 12:41 pm

Yeah, I'd have washed them too, mainly to get all the shards of glass out of them.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu May 12, 2016 8:41 pm

I'd have realised that raisins are actually disgusting and lobbed them in the bin
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu May 12, 2016 8:44 pm

my bad, these were sultanas. so much better than raisins!!!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down