Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptyToday at 7:08 pm by shakencity

» Have it - Four in a row
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player

4 posters

Go down

TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player Empty TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player

Post by blueboy Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:34 am

...by leaving him out of the CL squad. Really...you can't make it up.
The words TLMLF, disrespect and City in the same sentence!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player Empty Re: TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player

Post by Topdawg Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:43 am

He can kiss my arse.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player Empty Re: TLMLF's Agent claims City have disrespected his player

Post by blueboy Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:15 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:59 pm

For £220k a week and you can strip me naked and drag me through Piccadilly on a donkey !!  Humiliated my arse  Rolling Eyes

Complete pair of bell-ends.

Wonder what Pep would say if cake-gate happened now  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:02 pm

If this was MP...he'd have been in the squad.

Pep's clearly told him before the season started - a la Nasri, Hart etc, "stay if you like, but you will hardly play".

TLMLF and his agent have decided to turn down moves and call City's bluff - and now, Pep has demonstrated who the boss is.

Wouldn't surprise me, as I said the other day, if Pep makes him train in the afternoon with the kids....just to prove a point. I would!!

Pair of wankers.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:05 pm

When CL games come around, make him train with the kids.  Don't want or need him around. He can't easily use that as constructive dismissal.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:23 am

I don't think constructive dismissal applies in football, does it?

His agent needs to shut the hell up. This is the third time in as many seasons that he's whined about how City have been disrespectful, but isn't it funny how, when presented with an alternative, he's got Yaya to stay put? Now if I was being disrespected that much, I'd say, "Nah mate, I've had enough, I want to go."
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:33 am

He's in employment with the club so it can apply. I guess most players just leave and move on. Eva sued Chelsea for constructive dismissal.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:38 am

Yeah, constructive dismissal can still apply - but you'd have to have a pretty good case.

In this case - City can say "we told him his services would be no longer needed and to find another club. We offered to help him find a club, we got offers from 2 clubs, but he and his agent refused them. Therefore, as he isn't part of our upcoming plans, we feel it only right to not include him in our first team training sessions"....they'd be hard pushed to say a constructive dismissal case can be proven on those grounds...as long as the club keep paying him.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:33 am

I think some contracts stipulate they have to be involved in a certain amount of games, otherwise they can move to terminate the contract and become a free agent. 
I feel this is the direction his agent will be moving, to get a bumper deal in January.
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:28 am

It's amazing isn't it?

A player can have in his contract - I WILL PLAY A MINIMUM OF 5 GAMES...for example.

But get's injured and is out for a whole season and still gets paid every single penny of their weekly salary during that time.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Topdawg wrote:He's in employment with the club so it can apply. I guess most players just leave and move on. Eva sued Chelsea for constructive dismissal.
Not quite the same thing, Dawg. She wasn't a player, she was a club employee. Now I know technically Yaya is an employee as well, but I doubt the playing staff are on anything like the same terms.

blueboy wrote:Yeah, constructive dismissal can still apply - but you'd have to have a pretty good case.

In this case - City can say "we told him his services would be no longer needed and to find another club. We offered to help him find a club, we got offers from 2 clubs, but he and his agent refused them. Therefore, as he isn't part of our upcoming plans, we feel it only right to not include him in our first team training sessions"....they'd be hard pushed to say a constructive dismissal case can be proven on those grounds...as long as the club keep paying him.
I'd love to see a player bring a constructive dismissal case, just to see what happens. I shan't be holding my breath, though.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:47 pm

It was argued, successfully, that senior bank managers that were still paid their high wage but demoted to working at the tellers desk were being constructively dismissed.

The same could be said for making a top international play with the kids, even if you don't want him to stay.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Again, these senior bankers are employees whose role is clearly defined at a higher level, to which being effectively demoted sees a reduction in that status and also affects their CV.

I know players should be regarded as employees as well, but I don't believe they have the same terms and conditions as ordinary jobs.  A squad consists of twenty-odd players and not all of them can get a game, so does being sat on the bench constitute a reduction in their role?  How about not getting picked at all?  Their role is to be part of the squad as the manager sees it, whether that's a first team start, sat on the bench, being rested for an important fixture or frozen out for being overweight / not good enough / an arrogant cockwomble.

Like I say, I'd love to see a player try it, but I suspect the reason we've not seen it before is because there's no room for it in their contracts.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:33 pm

I agree Leo.

IF, TLMLF had a term in his contract to play X amount of games in a season....just keep him training with the kids until January...we can change the CL squad then, plus we can include him for whatever domestic cup run is left, IF, he decides after 5 months of training with the kids, he wants to stay at City for another 5 months.

His choice...City have done all they can to support his pathetic demands over the past 2 seasons....time for him and his fuckwit agent to grow a pair....do the right thing....and FUCK RIGHT OFF AT THE NEXT OFFER!!!!!!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:30 pm

blueboy wrote:His choice...City have done all they can to support his pathetic demands over the past 2 seasons....time for him and his fuckwit agent to grow a pair....do the right thing....and FUCK RIGHT OFF AT THE NEXT OFFER!!!!!!!
Amen to that! Very Happy
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:17 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Let's hop Manuel can persuade him to go to China in January
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:12 am

No chance he will agree to terminate his contract though, because it means just that, we stop paying him and he becomes a free agent so he can move outside of the window.

He was allowed to leave on a free, so its all about the money

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:48 am

I wish the fat fuck, would just go.....and take his agent with him!! Razz Razz

Does he have no idea what he sounds like, constantly disrespecting the club, the manager, the fans? TLMLF must be thick as pig-shit...or basically, doesn't give a rats ass....and some dare to use the word 'legend' when talking about him!! Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:03 am

football legend maybe.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:17 am

No chance....fat chancer who was good for 2 seasons. Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down