Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Jwils2710

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptyToday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
The old guard needed to move on, but like this? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The old guard needed to move on, but like this?

+2
blueboy
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

The old guard needed to move on, but like this? Empty The old guard needed to move on, but like this?

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:15 am

Pep's already put Yaya You're out to pasture. That was easy and many, if not most, Manchester City fans supported him on this. He's shifted Joe Hart on false pretences, never to return. This certainly wasn't popular with the masses, but City fans have decided to trust in Pep, despite feelibg uncomfortable. The much loved, and much injured captain, Vincent Kompany, is now being shelved too. City fans accept his injuries have caught up with him and he's not Mr reliable anymore. Unhappy that he's finished at City, but they can accept and understand the reasons. Now Sergio Aguero is under fire. City's talismanic forward and, arguably, their best player. He's been dropped to the subs bench twice when the team's needed goals. Could he, too, be on the way out? It seems that Guardiola is jettisoning all the big name dressing room personalities, and he's doing it so quickly, it's a little frightening. Is he looking for less vocal and popular players to impose his authority in an even more strict manner? The only member of the 'spine' of this two time premier league winning outfit not under apparent threat us the softly spoken, mild mannered David Silva who just keeps his head down and mouth closed. City's hierarchy will allow Guardiola to do this, even if they feel a little too uncomfortable about it because they've been desperate to sign him for many years. Now they've got him, they'll bow to his every whim. They'll clench their teeth and accept his decisions, even if they think they're wrong. They have no other choice. City fans have to hope that Guardiola gets it right or the club will forever be tainted with 'Cityitis'
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The old guard needed to move on, but like this? Empty Re: The old guard needed to move on, but like this?

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:42 am

The club have come out and said the papers rumours are completely untrue and Sergio is about to sign a new 4 year contract.

Last edited by blueboy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The old guard needed to move on, but like this? Empty Re: The old guard needed to move on, but like this?

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:52 am

I think the extension is a formality as it was discussed many months ago. The Abu Dhabi guys love Sergio, so it would be tough for Pep to move him on. But Pep us definitely showing who the boss is.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:32 am

Who met the chinese and british PMs for a selfie? the club put forward sergio. but could jesus replace him in january?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:38 am

No chance.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:04 am

Yet there was no chance of not playing a striker against Barca..
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonchester Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:19 am

there was always that chance..

I think Sergio is still being rested a little after his slight pull on internationals..
there is little point in shoving him back in when he's not 100% fit.

I reakin he will start Sunday, maybe 65-70 minutes then off saved for the Derby
Moonchester
Moonchester
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Agree Moon.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:15 pm

I think it's tacky of Pep to even comment on Sergio - just not worthy of any comments.  He's a club legend and fan favourite.  Stupid.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Wensdi wrote:I think it's tacky of Pep to even comment on Sergio - just not worthy of any comments.  He's a club legend and fan favourite.  Stupid.

Why? What's he said??? scratch
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:22 pm

I saw the headline in the Mirror & immediately thought just because he has been on the bench twice the papers will have it on good authority he is on his way same with Kompany. Whilst I accept he has had his fair share of injuries & is now suspect to a re occurrence I do feel as though pep is erring on the side of caution.

Funny how when pep was first unveiled he pointed out straight away that he was surprised at how many games we play & that he would have to use a larger squad than he was used to. That is why I believe he is trying to ensure everyone stay as fit as possible & if there are any doubts he wont risk a full 90 minutes.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Funny how Pep came out in his presser and said, and I quote "Both Vinny and Sergio have a future at Manchester City"....

case closed.  Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:26 am

blueboy wrote:Funny how Pep came out in his presser and said, and I quote "Both Vinny and Sergio have a future at Manchester City"....

case closed.  Wink
Didn't he say something similar about Joe Hart ?
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Yep, he did and Joe Hart was the one who decided to leave....case opened and closed again. Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:23 pm

He made it clear that Joe had no future. He bought Barry chuckle  for gawds sake!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:37 pm

That wasn't the point Dawg....he said openly, Joe can stay and fight for his place - it was Joe who decided to leave and said that himself. Keep up! Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down