Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

titbumwilly

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» Have it - Four in a row
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptyToday at 4:44 am by titbumwilly

» 23/24 Prediction League
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by Jwils2710

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch.

3 posters

Go down

Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. Empty Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch.

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:16 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. Empty Re: Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch.

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch. Empty Re: Sunday Supp...if you didn't see it - worth a watch.

Post by skyblueoz Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Is It just me or does every pundit I have listened too seem to think had mane stayed on the pitch instead of being sent off at the Etihad Liverpool would have beaten us?

Do they not realise we were a goal up at the time we had had 3 shots  on target to their zero at the time of the sending off. funny how a striker gets sent off and they concede 4 more goals, good job it wasn't a defender Christ knows what could have happened.

Finally I have now watched about half a dozen previews of Saturdays derby and at least 3 of them with these so called experts still think the game is at the swamp.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:50 pm

I know...Keys n Gray for one kept saying at 'home' when talking about United. Rolling Eyes
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:20 pm

skyblueoz wrote:Is It just me or does every pundit I have listened too seem to think had mane stayed on the pitch instead of being sent off at the Etihad Liverpool would have beaten us?
No. I've heard that from pundits, too. And rival fans. And sports reporters.

Thing is, it was a close game and we scored our opener pretty much against the run of play. It's not our fault Mane went in at Ederson with his boot at head height and got sent off and it's not our fault that, instead of closing ranks and showing some resilience, they went to pot and imploded.

And they also overlook the fact that their win was pretty much down to an 8 minute period of madness on our part, and that if Sergio had bagged his last shot at Anfield, it would've been a draw.

Still, what do we expect from the dipper loving media?
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down