Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by titbumwilly

» Have it - Four in a row
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by titbumwilly

» So, it's another last day shoot out.
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm by Topdawg

» Today's game
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptyThu May 16, 2024 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
What do you want from the rest of the season? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What do you want from the rest of the season?

+2
leopold
shakencity
6 posters

Go down

What do you want from the rest of the season? Empty What do you want from the rest of the season?

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:59 am

I want the shackles taken off and for us to play for 90 minutes and absolutely spank every team we play. 5 wins all at least 3-0. Hit the hammers for 10
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

What do you want from the rest of the season? Empty Re: What do you want from the rest of the season?

Post by shakencity Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:25 am

Seconded.lol
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

What do you want from the rest of the season? Empty Re: What do you want from the rest of the season?

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 am

Yep...and also see Phil and Brahim get some game time.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:58 am

I was thinking about this last night.  With nothing left to play for, there's definitely an argument to just hang up the boots and settle down on the beach with a few margaritas. But I don't want that. I don't want our season to just peter out, I want us to go out with a flourish, nail on another 15 points to the tally, smash the goal scoring record... basically, go out the way we came in.

But that said, I think the kids should be getting some game time too, so I'd settle for wins by the odd goal just to see them getting much needed experience.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:00 pm

We should be winning all them games by plenty each time and able to utilise Mendy, Foden and Brahim for the remainder of the season. Maybe not 5 starts for each of them, but some 30 minute cameos and a couple of starts each.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Definitely. The main issue is that the remaining teams to play are all battling against relegation, although Huddersfield's win over Watford might mean they are safe and they may well not turn up.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Records, records, records....are the next targets. I don't the double win to be undermined by some dodgy losses, as this will take the sparkle off the season - and let's face it, without those records, it'll be just another decent season - and the sensational football we've played will dissipate into oblivion.

To make this a truly great season and a season that will always be remembered, we now need to break records.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:09 pm

It's all bollocks this talk of having to win the league back to back, or a treble or being invincible to be classed as the best PL team ever. 

If we walk away having broken 100 points, that's phenomenal. If we score 105 goals+ then that's phenomenal too. If we can win the league by 20+ points, that'd be phenomenal. If we can get a GD of 80+, that'd be phenomenal too. If we can slap a team by 10 goals, that'd be phenomenal.

I want us to finish the season in a blaze of glory, breaking more and more records.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Although we can take the foot off the accelerator a bit I'd like to see us continue with the glorious football we have been privileged to see so far. The youngsters should all be getting some game time. Maybe Pep can experiment a bit at the back with Mendy & Walker battering down the wings and different combos of Stones, Vinny, Otta & Laporte in the centre.
Be nice to see our best team for one of the last games just take another team completely apart for 90 minutes and scare the shit out of everyone for next season.
Ederson
Walker Vinny Mendy
Sterling DeB Ferdy Silva Sane 
Sergio Jesus

Maybe?
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:20 pm

wouldn't mind city dropping points v Brighton, only to see Brighton stay up as I was sure they would go down. Other than that hammer everyone else play some of the kids so they can feel what it is like. include Nmecha now aguero is not 100%
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Seriously OZ??? Brighton are safe and we should be battering them by at least 8.

I'm not sure Mendy is fully fit yet, hence.....

Bravo
Walker, Bernardo, Ederson
Sterling, Kev, Dino, Dave, Sane
Aguero, Jesus
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Ha ha Ederson at left back Now that would be taking the piss. CB would be better  Wink
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:34 pm

yes my sentimental team. I don't care battering anyone by 8 but not Brighton Look at their run in Spurs, city, United, Liverpool  & Chelsea so yes I would like 2 see a few more point in the bag as I don't think 35 will be enough.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Sorry it was Burnley away not Chelsea still all very difficult games.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Make that 9 against brighton now Razz
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:20 pm

Fuck it....let's score 11 against Brighton, just because Oz wants them to win!!  Razz Razz Razz
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Go Twat yerself  Andy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Let's do a Huddersfield on Brighton
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:41 am

Must have killed Howson to make this!! 

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:09 am

good debate/fun. not always objective/accurate but it's entertainment not a factual documentary
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:54 pm

I love the way Howson & that guy in the Blue shirt try to belittle city's achievement saying we have to equal it next year & the standard in the prem is crap compared to 10 years ago. Yes English teams dominated then. Then came the rise of Barcelona the resurgence of Madrid & Bayern. English teams didn't become bad, the elite teams became better. Also the premier was dominated by 4 teams for years (the sky 4 then the rest) Now all of a sudden just because we dominate, the league is crap. If anything due to the money they make it has made a lot of the teams more competitive. So if anything it has got better as there are more teams who are able to go toe to toe with the top teams.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:14 pm

And don't forget...when they said that 10 years ago we had English teams in the semi/final....does that mean that the other leagues were shite then? Razz Razz Razz

Howson is a knob....but he knows his stuff. Paul, the guy in the white top is generally fair in his posts....the EFC fan, he's like the long lost cousin tagging along, bless him.

I generally like listening to these guys....yes, there's always the jealousy element....but it gives a decent insight into what other fans think of us.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down