Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guess I was right all along about TLMLF.....

+4
skyblueoz
shakencity
Paulpowersleftfoot
blueboy
8 posters

Go down

Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... Empty Guess I was right all along about TLMLF.....

Post by blueboy Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:13 pm

Just check out his comments in the media.

WHAT A GRADE 1 TW%T.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... Empty Re: Guess I was right all along about TLMLF.....

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Wanker
Always has been
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Guess I was right all along about TLMLF..... Empty Re: Guess I was right all along about TLMLF.....

Post by shakencity Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Cheap shots.....simple fact is, he didn't play because he wasn't good enough.

What he's said is out of pure bitterness.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:42 am

The guy is a total f--k wit. What purpose does this serve? The only thing he has done here is to tarnish his (seen in some quarters) Legendary status as a City player.

Short term sensational headlines, Long term after fact finding total bitterness on Toure's part.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:40 am

Didn't take him long did it. What a bell end. I hate it when people play the race card to disguise their own deficiencies. You didn't play coz you were lazy and shit ! If Pep bothered about colour KdB Stones Zinchenko & Foden would be our team.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Radley Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:12 am

Just an ageing, massive ego unable to let go of the past. Zabba was used sparingly in his final season and accepted it with the dignity of a true legend. Toure could easily have been regarded as one of City's greatest ever, but has carried too much baggage throughout his time with the club. Hopefully that's the last of the big egos gone from the club and everyone else buys in to what Pep is doing.
Blue Radley
Blue Radley
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:14 am

Blue Radley wrote:Just an ageing, massive ego unable to let go of the past. Zabba was used sparingly in his final season and accepted it with the dignity of a true legend. Toure could easily have been regarded as one of City's greatest ever, but has carried too much baggage throughout his time with the club. Hopefully that's the last of the big egos gone from the club and everyone else buys in to what Pep is doing.
Totally agree. He got a massive send off, that Zaba didn't.

We're doing a video on it today...watch out for it.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:56 pm

Should have gone years ago. Utter twat.
This seems more about the lazy twat tarring all African players with the lazy brush, than Pep being racist.
Toure, you fuck nugget, Pep hates lazy Africans, just as he hates lazy Asians, lazy white Europeans, lazy South Americans, lazy Hispanics, lazy North Americans!
Now, you fucktard, can you see the connection between all of those groups? When you figure it out you may finally see the reason Pep (and the majority of right-minded blues) really hate you - and it has nothing to do with your ethnicity.
Fucking dick wad.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:40 pm

I see the dick says he would play for the rags for £1 a week to get revenge on Pep. Rags have pissed on his bonfire by not being keen mind you. Complete and utter bellend.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:31 am

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Radley Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:55 pm

Just watching the Soccer Aid game and Yaya’s playing for the World Eleven. A current Premier League winner playing against a bunch of ageing ex-pros and celebs, you’d think he’d be bossing it, but he’s looking bang average. Getting booed too. Not sure if it’s by Utd or City fans!
Blue Radley
Blue Radley
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:31 am

Probably by his wife too
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down