Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptyToday at 5:43 pm by Topdawg

» Pep’s at it again
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
Topdawg
Does anyone think we've given up on the league? Vote_lcapDoes anyone think we've given up on the league? Voting_barDoes anyone think we've given up on the league? Vote_rcap 

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Does anyone think we've given up on the league?

+2
lee1pen
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

Does anyone think we've given up on the league? Empty Does anyone think we've given up on the league?

Post by Topdawg Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:10 am

We aren't winning it (we've known that for months).

But have we de-prioritised it to such an extent that we throw in a half arsed performance in the derby, with poor tactics and personnel deployed?

Is our focus so much on the Champions League that everything else should be forgotten?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Does anyone think we've given up on the league? Empty Re: Does anyone think we've given up on the league?

Post by lee1pen Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:19 am

It's what usually happens to the players I would think. They dont want to pick up Injuries in a competition we should finish 2nd in. The sharpness is down to 90% and though they would never give up as professionals the mental focus is just not there
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Does anyone think we've given up on the league? Empty Re: Does anyone think we've given up on the league?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:18 pm

Yes I fully expect Arsenal to get something this week as Arteta will be so up for it.  Doesn't really matter though.  Looking forward to the dippers getting dumped out tonight, I think Athletico will just do enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:28 pm

Imo, we shouuld concentrate on the FA Cup, then The CL...but I'm sure Pep will focus on CL above all all else.

Thst said, we'll still beat the Arse tomorrow night🤣🤣
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:51 pm

I think we should now do all we can to win the champions league. That is the one the owners we are repeatedly led to believe covet over all else. Pep also will supposedly in his own words be judged on his champions league results. It would also leave UEFA with egg on their faces should we win it in the face of all the crap they have thrown at us. Then FA Cup in my opinion. We do need to win the FA cup though to defend our Community Shield..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:55 pm

There is definitely one eye on the CL when it comes to league games, and that makes perfect sense to me. However I don’t think Pep and the players will ease up in selection and intensity in the FA cup. It is still a very prestigious competition despite what some say.
It will say a hell of a lot about our standing as a club if it is deemed to be a disastrous season if we ‘only’ manage to win both domestic cups, come second to an extremely fortunate Liverpool team in the league and get past Real Madrid to reach the latter stages of the Champions League.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:06 am

Yes we've definitely given up on the league and rightly so. We still need to guarantee top 4 though and our second string should still be capable of seeing us to that goal. Priority is CL and FA Cup. Obviously be great if we can win the CL but my worry is Pep will leave once he's achieved that. I'll be more than happy with a FA Cup final win over the rags and a SF  spot in CL.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:34 pm

Love seeing a crying dipper, brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:39 pm

Just need them to cancel the league now 😄

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:47 pm

Brilliant stuff 😂
Dunno about cancelling the league but there’s a very good chance it will be suspended. Having said that the CL could also be cancelled or suspended too & maybe the FA Cup.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:08 pm

I think everything has to be suspended. I can see Spain and France following Italy's lead and closing borders.

20 days ago, Italy had 200 confirmed cases a day. Now it has 200 deaths a day.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down