Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Jwils2710

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Spuds v City EmptyToday at 8:46 am by Paulpowersleftfoot

» Pep’s at it again
Spuds v City EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Spuds v City EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Spuds v City EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Spuds v City EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Spuds v City EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Spuds v City EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Spuds v City EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Spuds v City EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Spuds v City EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Spuds v City

+3
TMG
Wensdi
titbumwilly
7 posters

Go down

Spuds v City Empty Spuds v City

Post by Topdawg Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:24 pm

Another mustn't lose game but we really do need to start winning the big games.

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo
Rodri
KdB, Foden
Torres, Gabby J, Mahrez
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Spuds v City Empty Re: Spuds v City

Post by titbumwilly Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:02 pm

Supremely confident on this one
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:50 pm

Sterling on the bench. 

That's 2 fingers up to maureen
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by titbumwilly Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:13 pm

I’m done. Every game decided by VAR. I seriously can’t be arsed anymore.
titbumwilly
titbumwilly
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Ederson at fault for both goals.

Bring Jo Heart back
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 pm

They really need a kick up the arse this lot.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:04 pm

This is just more of the same old that hasn't worked at this season. We need a plan B
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 pm

Same ol same ol. Dominate possession and get suckered. It’s getting beyond a joke now We are so easy to play against !
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:12 pm

Cancelo was guilty of taking his eye off Son when the pass was played forward, in fact he had changed his body weigh to step out, if you are going to let a forward player stand between 2 defenders then they have to be ready to snuff out such passes surely?
Kyle Walker got off to a great start to the season but now he has reverted back to his usual habit of making sloppy passes or conceding possession leading to a counter attack on us while we are pressing high.
In my opinion, Pep left it far too late to make the changes, Silva and Mahrez should have been yanked for Sterling and Foden at least 30 minutes earlier

Last edited by ManCityMan on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Not conceding the title yet, that would be stupid but i am very disillusioned with the start we have made to the season. Its not all about certain players missing through injury, the teams we have fielded have been good enough to win but despite dominating games we are unable to kill games off and seem incapable of keeping clean sheets which i am sorry to say is becoming more and more down to Ederson mistakes. several goals we have conceded have been due to him needlessly rushing out of his goal and getting mugged or taking players out conceding dangerous free kicks or penalties. A few goals we conceded recently looked like he should have done better with his attempted saves too. Perhaps its time for the irreplaceable Ederson to do some bench warming? (awaits peals of laughter)

Last edited by ManCityMan on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:27 pm

We need a striker in January....and Mahrez should be a make weight in the deal.....he can just fuck off now.
No one and I mean no one will ever change my mind about him....he's shite and needs fucking off asap.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ManCityMan Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:06 pm

in the first half we had about 70% possession and Loris was not forced into a single save. Pep needs to mix it up a bit and make us less predictable. Teams know exactly what our game plan will be, we always take the game to the other team home or away. So teams sit deep let us have all the possession and hit us with pacey counter attacks with players like Vardy, Kane, Mane, Sala or today Son, sitting high up on the shoulder of our central defenders hoping to catch them dozing when a long pass suddenly is fizzed up to them or over them. Amazingly, despite this being very predictable and very effective against us time after time, Pep never has a plan 'B' and never starts with a different game plan or even changes tactics mid game when its going tits up like today, he makes substitutions (too late) but its just like for like in the same system thats not worked for 70 minutes..
ManCityMan
ManCityMan
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:39 am

I can't help thinking that Pep has taken a leaf out of Klops book. He's going after the champions league and not bothering with the other Competitions. How else can you explain this season results
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:52 am

ManCityMan wrote:Cancelo was guilty of taking his eye off Son when the pass was played forward, in fact he had changed his body weigh to step out, if you are going to let a forward player stand between 2 defenders then they have to be ready to snuff out such passes surely?
Kyle Walker got off to a great start to the season but now he has reverted back to his usual habit of making sloppy passes or conceding possession leading to a counter attack on us while we are pressing high.
In my opinion, Pep left it far too late to make the changes, Silva and Mahrez should have been yanked for Sterling and Foden at least 30 minutes earlier
Cancelo did make a mistake because of he moved towards Aurier who wasn't the danger. Laporte went with Kane to the half way line and left a huge gaping hole behind him for Son to take advantage of. That was a terrible piece of poor judgement from Laporte. The danger wasn't with Kane at the half way line but behind him. He should have let Dias go after Kane (why though is beyond me). The danger was Son and Laporte should have stayed in defence. 

This is very much like last season but worse.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:19 pm

And, just to show how far away we are these days, Liverpool played without at least 4 or 5 first teamers, a midfielder at CB and had 5 players you've never heard of on the bench and still dominated and thrashed Leicester.

Last season, I said we wouldn't win the title after 8 games (we were 8 points behind). We are worse this season and can anyone see it changing overnight so that we win 25+ of our remaining games?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:55 pm

Topdawg wrote:And, just to show how far away we are these days, Liverpool played without at least 4 or 5 first teamers, a midfielder at CB and had 5 players you've never heard of on the bench and still dominated and thrashed Leicester.

Last season, I said we wouldn't win the title after 8 games (we were 8 points behind). We are worse this season and can anyone see it changing overnight so that we win 25+ of our remaining games?
No...and as I've been saying for 2yrs, because we need a bloody striker.

And guess who Peps now after....Kane. I said it back then..arghhhh
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:15 pm

Pep isn't after Kane. Kane wouldn't leave Spurs, the asking price would be £200M and it's just pie in the sky clickbait wherever you've read that. 
In 8 games, Man City have created 15 big chances. Kane has nearly matched that on his own. Liverpool have created 33 big chances and Spurs 29 or 30.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down