Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Semi final against RM EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Semi final against RM EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Semi final against RM EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Semi final against RM EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Semi final against RM EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Semi final against RM EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Semi final against RM EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Semi final against RM EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Semi final against RM EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Semi final against RM EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Semi final against RM

4 posters

Go down

Semi final against RM Empty Semi final against RM

Post by Wensdi Wed May 10, 2023 8:00 pm

Is everybody pleased or disappointed with yesterday's game.  It's a pretty formidable place with all the fricking whistling and booing.  I was thrilled for Kev - great goal and we can hopefully get some revenge on last year's  result.  I think they will be more confident playing in Manchester next week.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Semi final against RM Empty Re: Semi final against RM

Post by skyblueoz Wed May 10, 2023 10:55 pm

Obviously more than happy with the result given we start the game at the etihad on level terms. I just hope the ref is stronger so as to dispel the antics of play acting and niggly fouls. I was surprised we did not have more injuries after the 1st leg.I hope we concentrate for 95 mins and put them to the sword. At our best we should beat them and hopefully they go into the match thinking theyve done the job of keeping haarland quiet. Cityitis will never leave but everything that can be crossed for luck is.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu May 11, 2023 2:01 am

Why is it that they always display histrionics and theatrics.  It's pitiful really.  I just hope Grealish can keep his anger in check as he's usually pretty affable after being fouled.  It's only recently he's taken a lot of stock and has hit out.  Didn't reckon much to the ref either.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Thu May 11, 2023 1:02 pm

What really pisses me off is all the pundits and commentators waxing lyrical about how great a team they are and their tradition in the competition, but very little said about the continual berating of the ref claiming penalties everytime the ball struck a city player. Their players brandishing imaginary cards to get city players booked. That is a bookable offence in itself yet nothing said. How was carvajal not booked or sent off? After the push in the back on Grealish and the play acting he then fouls Grealish twice in a few seconds. What does the ref do gives City a free kick and Grealish a stern talking to? Rudiger with a blatant elbow on Gundogan Nothing given not even any stoppage time added at the end of the 1st half? Camavinga for a blatant dive to try and get Bernardo booked, nothing said. Then when Bernardo was booked he's gone in to kick the ball away full tilt and Vinicius has come in behind him. How was that a deliberate foul?  Honestly maybe i'm paranoid but i do get the feeling the officials are bending over backwards to get Real Madrid through. Is this another uefa directive to undermine city?

I really hope we stuff them at the Etihad. Justice will then be seen to be done.

Last edited by skyblueoz on Thu May 11, 2023 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FFS (Fat Finger Syndrome))
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu May 11, 2023 6:02 pm

Spot on Oz.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Thu May 11, 2023 6:53 pm

Very happy with a draw. I thought after their first one went in they would get another but fair play to the boys, they defended well and kept it fairly tight until near the end when Ederson had to make a couple of great saves. 
I won’t say I’m confident as Cityitis usually makes me cautious but we should have a great chance at home with the crowd roaring us on.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nijinsky Fri May 12, 2023 3:54 pm

Agree with what’s been said, all I would add is there should be no place on a football field for Rudiger. The man is a thug. As well as attacking Gundo he took Kev out When he was a Chelsea.
On the plus side I can’t see Harland’s dad wanting his son to play for them.
Nijinsky
Nijinsky
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Fri May 12, 2023 4:03 pm

I actually heard a couple of Madrid fans in an interview saying the ref was biased towards city. He should have sent off Bernardo for stamping on camavinga and rodri for constant shirt pulling. Bernardo if my recollection is correct totatally missed camavinga and yet he was rolling around in agony as for rodri well again i dont recall constant shirt pulling. I know we can all be a bit myopic towards our players  and team but seriously???

The love Madrid are getting currently makes me want to see them hammered. Fans on you tube saying city played for a draw and we were defensive we deserved to get beaten. Come on city please finish the job in style.

And belt Everton tomorrow for good measure. That will make everyone take note That city are no pushovers.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down