Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
David Silva, best player in the world right now? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

David Silva, best player in the world right now?

+3
Topdawg
blueboy
ONH
7 posters

Go down

David Silva, best player in the world right now? Empty David Silva, best player in the world right now?

Post by ONH Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:04 am

honest opinon's please like I gave last night. Just want see if others on here think I was out of order by not agreing with that statment.

Best in the Prem so far for me, but not in the world.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

David Silva, best player in the world right now? Empty Re: David Silva, best player in the world right now?

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 am

Best in the world on current form. Sleep
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

David Silva, best player in the world right now? Empty Re: David Silva, best player in the world right now?

Post by Topdawg Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:40 am

ONH, you should be ashamed to even ask!

Seriously, in world football at the moment he has to be in the top 3. top of the tree mebbe
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:36 am

Don't know haven't seen all the world's best players BUT he is certainly the best player in the PL over the 1st 9 games of the season
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:45 am

I'd say on current Prem for he's the best in the Prem, but he had a mare against Villareal and Napoli marked him out of the game
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Best in the Prem by a country mile at the mo, but still quite a way behind the likes of Messi and the Tranny imho. If he carries on this form throughout the whole season, then he will certainly be up there, but its a big ask.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:08 pm

cheers, honest opinons Twisted Evil

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:22 pm

hes not bad but is he as good as alan harper?
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 pm

My honest opinion is that he is playing better than any other player in the world right now - and in a harder league than La Liga. It's OK to disagree ONH - just back it up with why?

Ronaldo has scored 10 in 8 (3x hat-tricks). Messi has scored 10 in 9 (x2 hat-tricks). Silva has scored 3 in 9.

Assists - Silva 8, Messi 5, Ronaldo 5.

Barca = 9 games, scored 27, conceded 4
Real = 8 games, scored 28, conceded 6
Man City = 9 games, scored 33, conceded 6.

I for one minute am not saying that Silva is better overall than any other player - just that on present form, he is superior over Messi and Ronaldo. That may change in 2 weeks time. We all know he needs to be better in front of goal. I've watched most La Liga games this season - and it's pretty much like watching United, City or Chelsea playing Wigan every week.

Would I love Messi and Ronaldo in my team....of course I would, but funny how both Spanish teams are suddenly sniffing around Silva, when they have the likes of Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi for Barca and Alonso, Kaka, Ozil, Di Maria for Real.

End of argument - really can't be arsed with it any more.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:59 pm

has Silva stood out in the CL games yet?

For him to be up there with the worlds best those are the games he needs to be showing his class.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Last comment - Have City stood out in the CL yet? No, we've been pretty shit. Adjusting to the competition will take more than one player to make us a great team in Europe - experience, mentality and finding the right formation/balance is needed.

Real stand first in their group with 3 out of 3.

Barca joint second with 2 wins and a draw=7 points.

City 3rd with 4 points, 1 win, 1 loss and 1 draw.

United with all of their experience - stand second with 5 points. 1 win and 2 draws.

But just answer me this = does form go on what happened last year or what will happen next year? If that's the case - United are the best team EVER with all of your HISTORY!!! But still got fucking battered at home last Sunday and sit 5 points behind us and 12 goals less!

So - answer me another - does this mean that on current form, United are better than us this season? If the answer is yes, prove it. If no, then you've answered my argument.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:21 pm

are you fucking potty, what are on about again with all this United/city shit?????????

Are you a manc or just another clown living in a "city bubble", were talking about Silva being the best player in world, not how much you hate united.

Proper clown, others on here must see it.

How old are you, ten. Embarrasing No

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:35 pm

ONH wrote:are you fucking potty, what are on about again with all this United/city shit?????????

Are you a manc or just another clown living in a "city bubble", were talking about Silva being the best player in world, not how much you hate united.

Proper clown, others on here must see it.

How old are you, ten. Embarrasing No

A MANC? I'm a born n bred Wythy lad.

As for proper clown - you really didn't get the point of my question, so 10 years of age is ironic.

OK ONH - i will spell it out for you, and you only...in the most simple language I can...OK, here goes.

You said in an earlier post that Silva can only be the best player in the world when he does it in the CL. (your comparison - as mine was on current form)
Therefore, you assume that there is no such thing as 'current form', otherwise, you wouldn't have tried to justify my OP (on current form), by mentioning anything to with having to be great in the CL.

Furthermore - I asked you if you believe that United are currently better than us, due to the thrashing you received at home by us, thereby making us go 5 points ahead of you - and our goal difference is 12 ahead of you. This question was designed to find out whether or not you believe there is anything concrete in the phrase "current form"...but it just seemed to pass you by.

If you would have stated - " I think we are better than you right now" - I asked for the evidence. If you said "no, you are clearly better than us right now" - then this would have been theoretical proof that you believe in "current form".

To summarise - if you answered the question above - one way or the other, then it proves that my original post about Silva being the best player in the world right now on current form - was a legitimate one, therefore, the reason I made the United comparison-question up.

I would hope that this has cleared up any ambiguity have put to bed the fact that I may not be a Manc or 10 years of age.

An answer would be good though?
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 pm

not got a fucking clue what your on about?

I've never once slagged him off, I've said he has been the best player so far (9 games) in the prem.

I like him but dont think he's the best player in the world, when he does it in the CL against the better teams & for his country on a regular basis then I might change my mind.

If thats alright with you.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:09 pm

enough said then - you mentioned "slagged off"...i've never once said anything of the sorts, accusing you that you have.

I've never once said anything about you not saying he is the best player in the PL.

All i've tried to ascertain is:

Do you think that United are in better form than City right now? If you answer that, then maybe we can move onto the Silva issue - but avoiding the question isn't moving this discussion further.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ONH Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:33 pm

I think your talking rubbish, United have been beat once this season & so have City, two if you count the Charity Shield.

Silva has played well but City as a team have not been fantastic in all your prem games this season, will you admit that (doubt it)

This is going nowhere so for that reason, Iam out.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:41 pm

So still cannot answer the question?

H of P are calling for you son!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down