Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine

+5
Paulpowersleftfoot
johnsavitta
bellyblue
gratedbean
blueboy
9 posters

Go down

PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine Empty PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine

Post by blueboy Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:07 pm

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine Empty Re: PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine

Post by gratedbean Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:22 pm

I'd boo him if he walked on the pitch in a City shirt again, and I've never booed anyone in a blue shirt before.

Wouldn't suprise me if he gets a mystery injury that rules him out till January.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine Empty Re: PFA Support Tevez Over His Latest Ban & Fine

Post by bellyblue Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 pm

We still dont have to play him... so leave him to Mancini and back whatever he thinks is right?
bellyblue
bellyblue
Youth Team
Youth Team

http://bellytheblue@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:20 pm

The little shit is starting to get his way again. Hope City hold out and don't cave in.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsavitta Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:21 pm

This worries me as the PFA always get their way in whatever they do, however as grated says, a mystery injury until january will suit both sides, as i am sure Tevez doesn't want to play for city again and city don't want to play him and it is Mancini's right to play the side that he believes will win
johnsavitta
johnsavitta
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:09 pm

I would think that it will be difficult for Tevez to sue Mancini and make it stick. All Roberto has to do is exactly what Tevez is doing; quote a misunderstanding of what was being said. He 'understood' Tevez had refused to play at the time and that in light of the investigation he now accepts it was a refusal to warm up. Emotions were running high on the night, it was noisy, he was shouting instructions and didn't hear Tevez's response properly... Then apologise. It's important to keep everything nice and calm till January, no matter how much it sticks in the craw.

The thing is, we have to be open to the idea that Mancini got it wrong, that Tevez DID want to get on the pitch but didn't want to warm up anymore and that's all he refused to do. But as far as I'm concerned and obviously Mancini feels the same way - if you refuse to warm up, you don't want to play. That's a stance open to interpretation. The PFA are interpreting in favour of the player - no surprise.

I think Mancini should pick him again, stick him on the bench. Then just keep telling him to warm up. When he comes back to the bench, tell him to warm up again, etc... Childish, I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 pm

I would like to see the treacherous cunt sent down Roques trotting track to the south stand so we can give him a fine send off.
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:43 pm

at the end of the day, the scarfaced cocksucking wankstain gave an interview on sky saying that his head wasn't right to play.

that should be enough for city to be able to crush his balls in a vice whilst poking him up the arse with dale winton's tickling stick.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Yes, that has been independently verified.

Which begs the question: why is this little factoid being 'overlooked' by everyone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:00 am

conveniently overlooked by those with their own agendas
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:09 am

Including City.

It's possible they don't mind 'overlooking' or climbing-down - if it means protecting Tevez's worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by sheppeyblue Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 am

Can you get a more gruesome, self-important and smug trio than the ugly argentine bucket of piss, kia-cunt and gordon taylor? I shit on them all.
sheppeyblue
sheppeyblue
Not Really Here
Not Really Here

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:29 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15485056.stm

Personally represented by Taylor himself! There's another fucking whispering glory-hunter!!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyWithTheArabsCash Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:19 am

At the end of the day, the PFA is the footballers union, funded by footballers. They have to be seen to be sticking up for one of their members, however, by just asking for the fine to be reduced by two weeks, it does show that they think City are well within their rights to punish Tevez further than the original punishment by adding a further two weeks ban and wages fine, which for the PFA is quite something.

Seeing he was given a further two weeks ban and four weeks wages fine and the fact that the PFA have been involved throughout, i think that all parties will be reasonably satisfied with the outcome and lets hope we just get rid in January and move on.
BoyWithTheArabsCash
BoyWithTheArabsCash
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Put him on the bench for one last time, make him warm up, and we'll all bring a pigs head to the ground that day to throw at him, a-la Figo in the Real v Barca match a few years back. The perfect send off methinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_DmXnoFJI
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:22 pm

I hear that the club have told Bobby that they will back up any position he takes regarding Tevez,including paying any legal costs.
From his decision it seems that G.Taylor has got the disapproval of Fergie and Wenger,it just goes to show how much they approve of Bobby!!

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:29 pm

We all know that it's difficult to go outside of what the PFA say about maximum fines/bans etc......but it's the whole issue of G Taylor personally representing Tevez at the hearing and then deciding on the outcome! Is Taylor following the Platini/Blatter model???
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down