Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptyToday at 11:22 am by TMG

» Pep’s at it again
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then?

+4
blueboy
Paulpowersleftfoot
lee1pen
Wensdi
8 posters

Go down

Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? Empty Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then?

Post by Wensdi Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Anybody going? Anybody changed their scores in Million's prediction league after Wednesday's result?Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? Empty Re: Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then?

Post by lee1pen Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 pm

I predict a very hard won 2-1
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then? Empty Re: Anybody Looking Forward to Tomorrow Then?

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:46 pm

I shall be standing up in front of my usual seat in the south stand,I think it may be a bit harder than it would've been if we hadn't thumped them on Wednesday night,I think wolves may well bring a big bus to park whereas I don't think they would have set out to do that but for the midweek game
We'll see
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm

I think it will come down to what team we play. Got a feeling that Mancini may rest certain players again, with Villareal in mind. If so, think with a 1st 11 for Wolves, it may be a bit closer than mid-week ......4-1?

If we bring back the likes of Mario, Silva, DeJong and Barry + the usual back 4, then a comfortable 4-0.

I think this may be something like the starting line-up:

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Savic
Kolorov

Johnson
Barry
DeJong
Nasri

Dzeko
Aguero/Scapuzzi

Team for Villareal:

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

DeJong
Barry

Silva
Milner
Balotelli

Aguero
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:52 pm

wolves

hart
richards Kompany lescott Kolorov
Milner Barry
johnson yaya Silva
Dzeko

villareal

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
de jong
Milner yaya silva
Aguero Balotelli
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:58 pm

shit -can't believe i forgot about yaya...wonder why?

Hart

Zaba
Kompany
Savic
Kolorov

Johnson
Yaya
DeJong
Nasri

Dzeko
Aguero/Scapuzzi

Team for Villareal:

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Yaya
Barry

Silva
Milner
Balotelli

Aguero

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:25 pm

i'm going - can't remember where i am sitting!

i think the wolves away game was the first time that i never sat down in a ground during the match (after all seater stadia became the norm).

i think bobby is working backwards from the villareal match. pick that team first then decide who will play against wolves.

the first 20 minutes will set the match up so i'd start strong with silva and two strikers. get a decent lead by half time and switch things around
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:55 pm

I agree with Dawg, we've got to go for the 3pts from the off, by that i mean play the strongest team from the offset. Worry about Villarreal around the 60mins mark and make the necessary changes then.

blueboy, that avatar is fantastic.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Go hard, get a good lead, then sub those that are needed for midweek.
Rossi is injured I hear?!
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:55 pm

I'm going. I'm looking forward to it in a way, largely because Wolves may well give us an actual game instead of capitulating like the so-called "big" teams like Spurs and United...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:27 am

I'll be at Maine Road FC v Stone Dominoes in the NWCFL Challenge Cup.

There's usually somebody with a radio though, keeping up with the scores. I would expect a much-changed Wolves side will be harder to turn over than in midweek...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down