Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptyYesterday at 8:43 pm by Wensdi

» Pep’s at it again
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now...

3 posters

Go down

I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... Empty I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now...

Post by gratedbean Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 am

But fuck off Kia!

"He'd be happy to move to another Premier League club"

But ruled out a move back to West Ham:

"He loves West Ham... But that's not going to happen" - why? Because he won't get a quarter of the amount of money that he will if he moves to another top PL or European team. So is Carlos really that desperate to play, itching to come of the bench?

Pipe down till January. I only want to hear your name in the press confirmirming that a) Tevez has left the club, b) De Jong has dropped you as his 'advisor', or c) you have been missing since Christmas, were last seen on a fishing trip in the Arabian Sea, and are presumed dead.

I'm sure all of you would be able to pick one or more of those three options, whichever combination it would be is down to a matter of taste I suppose...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-City-transfer-gossip-Carlos-Tevez-wants-move-to-another-Premier-League-club-says-advisor-Kia-Joorabchian-article825204.html
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... Empty Re: I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now...

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:00 am

they are cunts of the highest order
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now... Empty Re: I know we're not allowed to swear in titles now...

Post by shakencity Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:44 am

Well Kia, whos fault is it that "your player's" in this mess? We'd have to say yours for advising him to sign a 5yr deal at City not so very long ago.

So until another PL/European club stumps up right ammount of spondoolies to pay the required transfer fee set by City and not you, or "your player's" willing to accept a hefty drop in salary, you're advised to STFU.

I really hope City don't allow him to go out on loan, unless they are willing to pay ALL of his wage. If no-one puts a bid in at CITYS asking price, then he stays where he is and there's not a right lot he or his slimey advisor can do about it.

By the way grated, option (c) sounds good to me.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:39 am

pay a loan fee (at least £5M) for a season and pay his wages too.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down