Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
How can this be allowed? EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
How can this be allowed? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
How can this be allowed? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
How can this be allowed? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
How can this be allowed? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
How can this be allowed? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
How can this be allowed? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
How can this be allowed? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
How can this be allowed? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
How can this be allowed? EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How can this be allowed?

5 posters

Go down

How can this be allowed? Empty Re: How can this be allowed?

Post by TMG Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:14 am

I'm all for free speech but when scum like this incite terrorism they should be locked away and never allowed out
Why doesn't he fuck off to Syria then and fight in his 'Jihad' Hopefully he'l get blown to kingdom come.Why do these fuckers live in our country if they hate it so much.
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:30 am

Because life is easy here. Can you imagine if he lived in the USA and had said this?

We, as a country, as government, allow it. We're scared of offending, we're scared of the human rights law. We're scared of a backlash. We're fucking cowards as a nation.

The problem is, the more they allow this to happen, the more anti-Islam revenge attacks will occur which will create more of an excuse for them to attack us again.

The claim to have obtained video footage of this by The Mirror...well surely that's a crime of inciting and supporting terrorism? If so, lock the fucker up under the Terrorism Act:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/11/part/1
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:29 am

Don't get me started on this, as i don't think this site could take all the expletives my post would include Twisted Evil .

All i'll say is "it shouldn't be".
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:52 am

Methinks this fella, without even reading the article, is going to be doing some jailtime soon enough...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:12 am

Jail time? If he's a British citizen (and I'm betting he is) them he should be drafted into the forces and sent straight to the front line. We'll see just how he feels when he's got half of Syria trying to kill him.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:16 am

The draft finished a long time ago Leo. I don't think they'll be bringing it back anytime soon.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 am

We don't have ground troops in Syria...unless he's made to pass 22 selection - now that would be worth seeing!

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:07 pm

Under the cover of darkness, send someone in to "kidnap" him.....making it look like he's mysteriously disappeared. Then either:

1. Severely beat him to within an inch of his life EVERY DAY....although i'd be contributing to keep the twat alive.

or 2. Just kill him.......yeah, that's the one cheers .

Wow, i guess i can post something without swearin....but believe me my blood's boiling at the minute Twisted Evil
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:28 pm

How can this be allowed? Sun-waterboarding-spread-006
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:40 pm

We have rules and, even if we personally don't agree with some of them, we should stick to them. How can we keep some moral high ground if we secretly do what we say we don't or shouldn't do?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 pm

So explain this to me then Dawg.

An individual can openly promote terrorism via a school/business to the masses in this country. 

It's clearly against the Terrorist Act 2006.

What are the chances this individual will be arrested and convicted on these grounds?

So if we have rules, why doesn't the Government enforce them? Fear of a backlash? 

Bollocks to it....if nothing is done and examples aren't made out of individuals like this, then all this does is give the likes of the BNP/UKIP/Britain First....the ammunition to promote right wing views and recruit 'pissed off' people.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:54 pm

I haven't read what he's done. If it's against the law, then surely he should be punished? I'd like whichever govt is in power to be stronger and stricter on many crimes but they just pussyfoot about too much. How on earth can a bloke go to prison for stealing chewing gum (or equally ridiculous stuff in the 'riots') but far more serious offences go unpunished?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Read it...and you'll see what he's said. Wink
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Ok, I've read it (previously I'd just read the headlines).

Ok, we need to separate what he has said lately from what he said before and got sent to prison for. Most of the article is about the Iraq war and some about Boko Haram.

Take that stuff out and not much is left. I'm no apologist for anyone, but we need to see more of what he's said. It seems that at least he is in trouble for abusive online communications.

Maybe I've missed something here.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:24 pm

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/hate-preachers-disgusting-sermon-praising-boko-harams-kidnap-of-nigerian-schoolgirls-9452195.html

Cleric Mizanur Rahman, of Palmers Green, north London, defended the brutal murder of 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo offices, saying ‘insulting Islam…they can’t expect a different result.’

The newspaper reported that in the video Rahman claimed France was carrying out 'ethnic cleansing', and told his followers what happened in France was 'war.'

Well if these comments aren't supporting acts of terrorism...or whatever else he said in his online video, whilst being on bail, then I don't know what is.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:32 pm

Maybe he's just being a bit cleverer with his words this time.

I thought it was only a matter of time before some nutters took 'revenge' on the Danish paper or another that published similar cartoons. I expected something to happen at somepoint. Same after 9/11, I expected some reaction from the US of A.

I've seen reports (even on the BBC) that some people in those ghettos feel that a form of ethnic cleansing is going on. They may not use those words and maybe their meaning is different to his.

No doubt there is more out there that he has said that's bang out of order but, like I said earlier, maybe he's being a bit cleverer with his words this time.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:08 pm

blueboy wrote:Bollocks to it....if nothing is done and examples aren't made out of individuals like this, then all this does is give the likes of the BNP/UKIP/Britain First....the ammunition to promote right wing views and recruit 'pissed off' people.
Damn right!  Whilst I don't want to see rough justice to apply for the "greater good", I think anyone who is promoting pro-jihad dogma should be brought to book.  Free speech or not, there's limits to it and if I were to openly discuss blowing up sections of our community then I'd be rightly hauled up before the beak.

The trouble we have is people like this believe they have the freedom to do this because they can play the race card, which effectively gets them out of jail on the basis they're a "persecuted minority" (and positive discrimination is still discrimination, kids  Wink) and some wet blanket lawyer will get them off on this tenuous technicality.  Yet all this will do, as you say, is give ammo to those who would persecute ALL minorities, regardless of whether they're anti-Western preachers or ordinary, everyday hard working citizens who do their bit for this country.  To this, I'd point to the likes of the race riots in Oldham and Bradford and say loudly, "Did we learn NOTHING???"

I say bollocks to human rights too.  I've seen some right milksops promoting this inalienable right to defend some proper scumbags and I say this:  If someone actively wishes to deny people their basic human right to exist without fear, even if it's just to preach it, then their human rights should be revoked.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Well said Leo.

The Human Rights Act states:

Restrictions

In some situations, public authorities may interfere with your right to respect for your thoughts, belief and religion.

This is only possible where the authority can show that its action has a proper basis in law, and is necessary and ‘proportionate’ in order to protect:

public safety
public order
health or morals
the rights and freedoms of other people.

Freedom of expression

Restrictions

Although you have the freedom to express your views and beliefs, you have a duty to behave responsibly and to respect other people’s rights.

Public authorities may restrict your right to freedom of expression if they can show that their action has a proper basis in law, and is necessary and ‘proportionate’ in order to:

protect national security, territorial integrity or public safety
prevent disorder or crime
protect health or morals
protect the rights and reputations of other people
prevent the disclosure of information received in confidence
maintain the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.
It may be permissible to restrict your freedom of expression if, for example, you express views that encourage racial or religious hatred.

Therefore....his HR protection shouldn't be afforded to him.

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Well, there it is...  We have a law and an act which clearly states what is and isn't acceptable.  So why can't we implement it?  Why do people like this muppet get away with preaching hatred in such a brazen manner?

I'll tell you why.  Fucking left wing nanny state lawyers who meekly whisper about how it's against their human rights to deport them because they'll be shot if they go back home.  And then we all feel a bit guilty about sending a man to his death because, yeah, that's actually a bit crap.  That's how we ended up stuck with that hook handed bastard Abu Hamza for so long.  And we're a weaker nation for it, frankly.  Does anyone really think the Americans or Germans or French or Spanish or anyone else would put up with that shit?  Hell no.  They'd round the fucker up and pack him off nice and quietly and leave him to face whatever karma had lined up.  Because, when you're taking refuge in a foreign country, the one thing you really should do is keep your head down and be grateful someone's got your back.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Fucking left wing nanny state lawyers who meekly whisper about how it's against their human rights to deport them because they'll be shot if they go back home.
............................................................................................

If he's a British citizen, and not claiming asylum, lock the fucker up for 20-25 years under the Terrorism Act...or, shut down his business/mosque/centre.

The nanny-state...you're correct on that.

Fucking Shami Chakrabarti and her whining Liberty organisation can fuck right off. Where's she now when things like this happen? Non-fucking-existent!
That's what pisses me off. They are all happy to go on Sky News and spout out injustices...yet when a group of terrorists carry out 'public' atrocities under the guise of a religious 'war'...they disappear because the rhetoric doesn't suit their agenda.

Jail/deport the fucking lot of them who agree with, or preach hatred towards this country or any religion of those who live here.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:24 am

Horrible man. Surely he is inciting racial hatred with this filth. Put a few facts in and make up the rest. I'd like to know where these no go ghettos are in france. There's areas that you are careful when you go there but I've not been afraid to go anywhere in paris in the time I've lived here.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:26 am

And can you honestly imagine 'ghettos' in the UK that are Police 'no-go' areas and Sharia Law is the only Law there?

What utter bollocks this guy talks.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:43 am

No, it didn't.  But then again, I think Farage has been brewing this argument for a while and just needed a right-wing sympathising channel to air it on.

And he's not wrong about the worry of ghettos either, although I hesitate to use the term.  I recall Oldham having a couple of no-go areas for whites during the worst of times.  But then I also recall some areas being no-go areas for non-whites too and I suspect this is still the case even now, I suspect there's still areas where non-white folk would struggle to buy a house.  Only the white ghettos are overlooked.  How strange...

But he's right about what he says about "moral cowardice" and I fear that he's going to get voted in by using such appealing sound bites.  And once he is in power and he's extracted us from Europe and booted out all the immigrants, we'll suddenly find our country isn't quite as good as it used to be.

And all it needs is for someone to grow a pair and just remove the bad apples, then racists like Farage don't have an argument to latch on to.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:58 am

The no go areas for whites was a sound bite that a 14 year old kid said in a news reports and it stuck.

I guess there's areas in all big towns and cities that people are fearful of going (doesn't matter about colour at all, there's just some bad folk there).

Farage employing his German missus as his secretary should tell everyone what they need to know.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:31 am

Im sure the majority of Germans aren't Nazis Dawg
Just like the majority of Muslims aren't murdering cowards
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:46 pm

But that's what Farrage would gave you believe.
He was asked why she got the job rather than a 'local' and he blustered and flustered before saying no-one else would put up with him!
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:19 pm

My point wasn't that there aren't places that people should be careful venturing in, especially because of the colour of your skin or your religious beliefs....these areas all in every country on the planet. My point was his comment that the Police have withdrawn from these areas and Sharia seems to be the only Law on the streets. That's complete and utter bollocks. Of course, during the riots up and down the country - Police withdrew for obvious reasons, but there won't be ANY town, village or City where the Police have a policy NOT to enter and apply UK British Law - and Sharia Law has replaced it....nonsense:

So wherever you look you see this blind eye being turned and you see the growth of ghettos where the police and all the normal agents of the law have withdrawn and that is where Sharia Law has come in.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm

My point wasn't that there aren't places that people should be careful venturing in, especially because of the colour of your skin or your religious beliefs....these areas are in every country on the planet. My point was his comment that the Police have withdrawn from these areas and Sharia seems to be the only Law on the streets. That's complete and utter bollocks. Of course, during the riots up and down the country - Police withdrew for obvious reasons, but there won't be ANY town, village or City where the Police have a policy NOT to enter and apply UK British Law - and Sharia Law has replaced it....nonsense:

So wherever you look you see this blind eye being turned and you see the growth of ghettos where the police and all the normal agents of the law have withdrawn and that is where Sharia Law has come in.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm

I'm sure we can find examples, not just in our country, where religion has taken over and gone too far:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-refusing-to-circumcise-baby-fined-by-israeli-rabbinic-court-29794483.html

http://www.onelawforall.org.uk/statement-on-high-court-beth-din-case/

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-qa-sharia-law-uk/18486

One major problem, of course, is that politicians, and others, want to make capital out of the small minority of 'bad things' out there. They just want to stir up trouble because it suits their self serving money grabbing purposes.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down