Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:01 pm by shakencity

» Pep’s at it again
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal

+4
AMillionDifferentPeople
shakencity
leopold
Topdawg
8 posters

Go down

Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal Empty Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal

Post by Topdawg Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Hopefully the lad has learnt his lesson. He has missed the opening three games of the CL which should have hurt him enough not to do daft things again and get himself sent off.

I reckon he'll bag a goal tomorrow night and I can't wait.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal Empty Re: Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal

Post by leopold Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:14 am

It's actually on proper telly as well! Can't wait for this, hopefully our goal machine will turn this CL campaign around.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal Empty Re: Can't wait for Balotelli to strut his stuff against Villareal

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:48 am

"It's actually on proper telly as well!"

No it's not leo, it's on terestrial Laughing .
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 am

Terrestrial IS proper telly. It's better than a dodgy Internet stream anyway.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:23 am

I knew what you meant mate (and agree), I was refering to Sky.

Anyway...i hope Balo gets on the goal trail tonight too.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:26 pm

It might be on proper telly, but its a shame we cant bring in different commentators, jim 'i could'nt be more loserpool if i tried' beglin, pffffft. If danny mills is the 'expert' in the studio i'll be muting and hope 5live has commentary.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:53 pm

What's wrong with Danny Mills then? Thought he did a great job on the Derby match
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by coolenglishbob Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I tend to agree that Danny Mills has found his role in life,he was pretty good on the massacre.

coolenglishbob
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:35 pm

He was pro City all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much better than Dean Sturridge, Ian Darke and David Pleat.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:44 pm

I despise David Pleat
The little bastard running on the pitch after Luton relegated us is one of my worst memories growing up,if I had to see a shrink I'm sure it would crop up,I took it very personally
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:53 pm

HE PLAYS - WITH SILVA BEHIND HIM!
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Wensdi wrote:What's wrong with Danny Mills then? Thought he did a great job on the Derby match

Danny Mills has slaughtered us on C5 and 5live, i'll never forget his 'firesale' rant on C5 before the takeover, or his 'no stabilty, no togetherness, will all come crashing down around them' comments on 5live after the takeover. He can lick our arses all he wants now we have proved the doubters and haters wrong, i'd prefer an ex player who has always defended the club to be commenting/commentating. After listening to Beglin give us no credit (again), and the through gritted teath comments from Rag-mong and O'neill, i'd like to know how they select these 'experts'.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:29 pm

A Million - Jon Champion and Danny Mills did a great job on the commentary - but Gary Birtles was a moaning old chuff last night on the Villareal match. Gave us no credit whatsoever - and was so critical of us not adapting to CL games like other teams have!! FFS - its our first year out. I like Martin Tyler - he wasn't biased like Birtles was.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Some will never give us the credit Wensdi, especially the ex-rag-mongs. But my hatred for Mills has gone on for a long time, i resented contributing to his wages when he was with us (like a lot of players), i think he is a hypocrite, moaning about wages players earn now, when he took money out of clubs that were in huge debt (us + leeds) but did nothing to earn them imo, the comments he made after he was orced out sounded very bitter. Maybe i'm being too sensitive, but when all the 'experts' start licking are arses if we have the success, i wil remember the criticism they have give us, because thats is how they really feel. Atm Collymore is doing my head in, i'm sure he thinks no other club pays a fee for players, and they all play for £4.50 a week.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Sorry AMDP - I was only going on Mills' unbiased commentary - which was refreshing after the usual rubbish I have to listen to week in week out. He wasn't fawning over us - just giving us the credit for good football - as opposed to Utd's poor performance. Haven't come across Collymore yet over here - but I've listened to plenty of poor commentators with their usual "done to death" comments about our "lavishly assembled" team. Only time will tell and Mancini will receive the plaudits he deserves when City are consistently winning the silverware and playing good football.

Ian Darke and David Pleat get right up my nose:D
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Danny Mills can go fuck himself. He played 50 games for us in five years. Sven put him on the transfer list and nobody wanted him. We paid his wages for two and a half years while he was injured. And then he has the temerity to complain about it.

Keegan should've left him at Leeds, he'd have loved all that third tier football action.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:27 pm

That one gets me every time Wensdi, the 'lavishly assembled squad' Laughing as opposed to the peanuts everyone else has spent on wages and transfer fees. Your lucky you dont hear collymore, i heard him saying the fans cant relate to the current squad coz they all cost 25m+ and earn 250k a week, i informed him that Hart cost 600k, Micah 50k, Vince 6m, zaba 6m, clichy 6m........to which i recieved no reply. But he insists Carrol is worth 35m because of his potential. The hypocricy just makes my blood boil.

Spot on about Mills Lee, i'd heard of countless moves falling through because they would'nt pay his wages and he refused to move, i thought it was for the love of the game they played.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:44 pm

They are mostly an envious, biased bunch of whingers - but they cannot dispute that David Silva is the best thing they've clapped eyes on in the Prem for a long long time. I have heard nothing but praise and appreciation for him as a footballer even from the most critical commentators. Anyone heard if Silva's back is okay - he looked in pain last night.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:00 pm

I hope he is okay, but I think we should be okay against QPR if we rested him.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:06 pm

No news on Silva yet, if he is doubtfull i'd be tempted to rest him against qpr, Colin's side's do have a reputation for the 'go and let him know your here' tackle, i would'nt want to lose him for any longer than 1 game, maybe give him a rest over the international break aswell.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Bob says he's not badly hurt just a knock on his back. He even said that he would be fit for QPR. He needs to rest him this weekend. Nasri can step up.Very Happy
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down