Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
wednesday (Wensdi) gossip EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

wednesday (Wensdi) gossip

Go down

wednesday (Wensdi) gossip Empty wednesday (Wensdi) gossip

Post by lee1pen Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 am

Wed 09 Nov 2011, 8:39AM
Posted by Peter Ferguson

Maybe they ambush him at the airport. Even when he takes a break back home in international week, Roberto Mancini finds himself at the business end of a microphone.

Robbie is big news in Italy, of course - City lead the Barclays Premier League by five points and his compatriots welcome any good news they can get at the moment.

And if Mancini is big news, which other Italian Blue might be pushing him all the way? So get one of them talking about the other and bingo, you've got a story for the next bulletin.

Bobby and Balo! It's not just over there that they're excited either. Tribalfootball.com are so keen, they're running two tales, both gleaned, we suspect, from the same interview.

They reveal that "Roberto Mancini admits Mario Balotelli expects to score every time he's on the pitch.

"Balotelli has banged in five Premier League goals to help City open a five-point gap at the top.

<BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet four of his seven league appearances this season have been as a sub

</BLOCKQUOTE>
They quote Roberto: "Whenever I put him on in games he hits the ground running immediately.

"After the game against QPR, he moaned to me, 'I didn't get a goal!' But I told him his goal is to help the team in a difficult moment — and he'd achieved it."

And here's Roberto from the other one: "I hope for Mario the day when he changes mentality comes soon. That is the day he will be one of the three best players in the world along with Messi and Cristiano (Ronaldo)."

Short but sweet, eh?

Not such good news coming from the French camp though. The Mail reports: "Samir Nasri has withdrawn from the France squad for two internationals after being diagnosed with tendinitis in his knee.

"The former Arsenal midfielder is expected to return to England for treatment but what will worry City fans is the revelation that it is a long-term problem.

"Nasri told French television: 'I have a problem in my knee since the Villarreal match. It's an old issue which is resurfacing.'"

So, an injury blow before the international brigade has even kicked a ball in anger. Fingers crossed now, Roberto.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down