Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Friday gossip EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 3:57 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Friday gossip EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Friday gossip EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Friday gossip EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Friday gossip EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Friday gossip EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Friday gossip EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Friday gossip EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Friday gossip EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Friday gossip EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday gossip

Go down

Friday gossip Empty Friday gossip

Post by lee1pen Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:59 am

Fri 11 Nov 2011, 8:46AM
Posted by Peter Ferguson

You'll never get short-changed by a Joe Hart interview. City's goalkeeper is always decent value, as today's coverage of his England Press appearance confirms.

There are half-a-dozen Hart tales knocking about, but the one that will interest Blues the most is his canny assessment of low-profile midfield linchpin Gareth Barry.

GarBar's qualities are under scrutiny with the England captain's armband a topic for discussion, and Harty assures football365.com that his team-mate is a natural for the skipper's role.

He reckons: "Gareth's the man, simple as that - someone I look up to. If you spoke to anyone who knew the guy, they would say the same.

"He does as you should and leads by example, no messing around; a very good performer every week, who never moans. Not a lot seems to go wrong for him, so he is always the guy you can look to.

"When you start to panic, look at Gareth and he just keeps on doing what he is doing - and doing the unselfish role he does.

"However he is rated, I don't think he cares because all the people around him, who know him, rate him, and know what a massive role he plays at our club on and off the field."

Right Joe, next please. Sportinglife.com are more taken with his thoughts on David Silva as England prepare to face world champions Spain at Wembley tomorrow.

When you're ready, Joe? "David is a big part of our team on and off the field. He has been sensational. It hurts me sometimes when I see the Spain team and he is not in it.

"I know he is good enough by far. I'm pleased at how he is progressing and hopefully it will push him to be a No.1 starter in the Spanish side."

Wait, there's plenty more. How do you like "I'm ready to risk burn-out by playing every minute that I can", which is what tickles yahoo.com's fancy.

Or maybe, like the Telegraph, you prefer Joe to be "bristling with defiance as the hosts are written off as whipping boys" according to Jason Burt's stirring despatch.

We also quite like soccerway.com's "Hart: I would have picked Richards", which should have Fabio Capello choking on his cornflakes (if he's online as he eats breakfast, obviously).

Anyway, that's enough Joe Hart. Elsewhere, the Mail and others report that "Sergio Aguero has been ruled as a doubt for Argentina's World Cup 2014 qualifiers against Bolivia and Colombia."

He pulled up in training with a groin problem, apparently: "The 23-year-old missed City's win over Aston Villa last month after suffering a similar injury in the first half at Blackburn."

Mailman Simon Jones also reckons that Blackburn are ready to move in January for Nedum Onuoha. West Brom, QPR and Everton are also interested, he adds.
lee1pen
lee1pen
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down