Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
The kind of results that make buying in January more likely EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The kind of results that make buying in January more likely

2 posters

Go down

The kind of results that make buying in January more likely Empty The kind of results that make buying in January more likely

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 am

We all know that our last few away matches have produced rank results and precious few goals. Come on, we didn't score against west brom and sunderland!

Taking luck out of the equation, we have been saying for a while that we aren't clinical enough in front of goal. get that early goal and teams open up and we crush them.

AJ had a great chance yesterday and fucked it up. 5 year contract my arse. As someone said yesterday, if the red dippers offer us £20M i'd bite their hands off.

Anyway, Bobby will tell his bosses in Abu Dhabi that players are tired and we need a couple more additions because of the pile up if fixtures and ACON.

After yesterday, he might just get what he wants.

We do need that 4th striker. We do need an alternative to Silva when he is rested,injured or suspended. Nasri didn't do it yesterday. We do need another classy central defender.

We have to do something to get the momentum back. In all honesty, with our squad, we should have wrapped up the league already. Dropping 10 points at Liverpool, Chelsea, WBA and Sunderland isn't good at all.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The kind of results that make buying in January more likely Empty Re: The kind of results that make buying in January more likely

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 am

Buy a fucking LB - as i've said since he joined, Kolorov is wank. He brings absolutely fuck all to the team. He can fuck off back to Juve or any other club that will have him.

Nasri - slows the game down far too much. Takes too many touches, mostly passes it sideways...but then again, if nobody is bombing forward ahead of him (Kolorov), then he has to pass it inside.

What I saw last night, I saw at WBA.....and this started to get me concerned:

How many times did the likes of Yaya, Johnson and Nasri get dispossessed from behind, taking too long on the ball and having no awareness?

This is two-fold.........players are not moving into areas to receive a pass like they were 5 or 6 weeks ago - which is why we were so brilliant and created and scored so many chances - and are they getting a little too relaxed, thinking they have done enough - Aguero, Silva, Yaya?

Hate to say it...but last night was the perfect game for Tevez's runs at players - and not Johnson-like, in out, in out...goes nowhere, turns back, passes to Yaya bollocks.

The movement seems to have gone up front....and the chances we created were not as clear-cut as the ones they created last night.

Thought Kompany looked superb again on the ball.....but Zaba at left back gave the opportunity to allow the linesman to keep his flag down by not stepping out.

Anyway....De Rossi looks like a possible...and lets just get rid of Tevez, one way or another and get Cavanni in.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down