Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Team for Liverpool Should Be...?

+3
TMG
Topdawg
blueboy
7 posters

Go down

The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? Empty The Team for Liverpool Should Be...?

Post by blueboy Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:50 pm

For me, forget this bollocks of resting players, we should play with the same team until fatigue/injuries forces us to make a change...and bollocks to the prima donnas who don't get a starting place...they've all had a chance now after 19 - 30 games of the season so far.

So for me - tomorrow we start like this:

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Milner
Barry
Yaya

Silva
Aguero
Balotelli

Subs: Zab, Johnson, Nasri, Dzeko, NDJ, Savic, Pants

Until Yaya goes - stick with this team and fuck the rest. When Yaya goes, you can utilise NDJ and Johnson into the formation and play a MF of:

NDJ
Barry
Milner

or

Johnson
NDJ
Barry
Milner

with Silva/Aguero/Balotelli combo up front.

or:

Milner
De Rossi
Barry
Silva

Aguero
Balotelli?

or

Milner
De Rossi
Johnson

Silva

Aguero
Balotelli

blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? Empty Re: The Team for Liverpool Should Be...?

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:55 pm

i am with you bluey - stick to the same team for as long as you can.

richards and clichy are the first choice full backs and should have started yesterday, no question about that. they give us that extra width that we need when teams have 10 men behind the ball.

we should not need 2 DMs anymore so Barry should suffice with Yaya in a more advanced role.

Milner will put the effort in when we lose the ball to cover for that fat lazy git yaya
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The Team for Liverpool Should Be...? Empty Re: The Team for Liverpool Should Be...?

Post by TMG Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Totally agree with your team. If he wants to rest a player then so be it but it should be like for like & not half the fucking team. The most successful teams in the past are the ones that have had more or less the same eleven from start to finish

So if you rest Yaya (unlikley I know) but use Nasri or NDJ depending on the role you want
Rest Richards or Clichy bring in Zabba
Rest Mario bring in Dzeko

etc etc..
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:41 pm

From what I've seen of De Jong so far I'd be worried if we keep him sat on the bench until Yaya leaves, and then expect him to come into the side and continue in the same form he had last season. He looks rusty and off the pace at the moment, need to give him as much game time as pos before Yaya leaves.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Milner
De Jong
Barry
Silva
Balotelli
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:40 pm

i know we have been strong most of this season grated, but why give the dippers a chance by playing 10 men?
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gratedbean Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:48 pm

My bad! + Aguero, hopefully he'll find his shooting boots with the home form behind him.
gratedbean
gratedbean
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 am

We don't need De Jong and Barry in the same team. It's all too defensive, we need to attack and we need creativity. Nige isn't looking all that interested right now, so I'd stick with Barry. And he won't be leaving for ACON either.

I'd go with this:

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Milner
Aguero
Balotelli

With Barry in centre mid, Milner and Silva on the flanks either side of Yaya and Sergio and Mario pushing through the centre.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:04 pm

This is what i think he'll go with.

............Hart

Micah...VK....Lescott...Clichy

............Barry

....Milner...Yaya....Silva

.......Balo.....Aguero
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Personally I think we need NDJ against Loserpool. Think the midfield battle will be most important & NDJ is the man to keep em quiet

I'd go with

------------Hart
Richards VK JoLo Clichy
----- NDJ------Barry
Milner(but will be Yaya)--Silva
Mario Aguero
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewar3them00n Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Blueboy,
I'm with you on the team line up, play 'em til they drop, YaYa didn't do much in the 2nd half at Sunderland, so he shouldn't feel too tired! they should all be up for this one, and, eager to right the wrongs/injustices of the last few away games, Aguero needs to be sat infront of his debut DVD, he needs to be firing a few screaming dippers in (sorry) as does Mario, bollox to all this Arsenal style passing for the sake of passing! I'm expecting the crowd to be shouting shoot alot tonite!!!
Richards and Clichy will be fresh, which is a great boost, and should keep them pegged back on the wing.
It's a big game, so the adrenaline and occasion will get our players fired up.
Bewar3them00n
Bewar3them00n
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down