Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Wensdi

» Today's game
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
does no-one want this title except spurs? EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

does no-one want this title except spurs?

+2
ONH
Topdawg
6 posters

Go down

does no-one want this title except spurs? Empty does no-one want this title except spurs?

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

if spurs won the title, i think i'd cry
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

does no-one want this title except spurs? Empty Re: does no-one want this title except spurs?

Post by ONH Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 pm

spurs going very steady, no mid week games in europe, big squad & they could add in the transfer window.

United need to sort out their injury problems fast, Arsenal & Chelsea away coming up.We've been there & got the T-shirt so we know whats what.

City & their fans just need to keep their bottle, got the players to win it but the pressure looks like its getting to you.

ONH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

does no-one want this title except spurs? Empty Re: does no-one want this title except spurs?

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 pm

A win against Liverpool and things may seem a little different Dawg. Citys team (especially the defence) isn't good enough to go the season unbeaten, so defeats were going to happen. There's still a long way to go, 1 or 2 defeats isn't the be all and end all.

The Spuds admittedly are going well but imo the will come unstuck, just keep positive mate.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:08 pm

shaken, i was positive even after the chelsea match (1st half) as we were creating tons of excellent chances.

i didn't watch the WBA game but we were poor against sunderland for clear cut chances and clinical finishing. we've got by with poor finishing because we have created so many great chances that we are bound to score.

5 points from 5 away games isn't title winning form. just lucky our home results have held together and utd have decided they don;t fancy the title either.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakencity Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

The Sunderland result was hard to stomach, as imo we should really have won at a canter. It litterally was "just one of those games" on another day we'd have won 3 or 4-1, and no one would have complained. I personally didn't think we were as bad as everyone on here seems to have made out.

Sure, our away form's not good at the minute but things will turn round and the goals will come again away from home. As i said fella, stay positive.
shakencity
shakencity
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 am

Thank you Shaken! I'm glad there's someone else around here who is willing to be positive. Let's face it, it's not all that long ago when we'd be glad to have only lost by the one goal!

We've got a long way to go and in the 30-odd years I've been a City fan, this is as close as I've been to seeing us actually be successful and I'm happy to wait a bit longer.

Spurs won't win the title. All we have to do is recall Adebayor in February and bang goes their title hopes Wink
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by AMillionDifferentPeople Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 am

We are in the fortunate position that those performances havn't affected our league position, but we don't want to use up all our luck too early in the season. I hope this is the 'blip' that every team goes through in a season and we learn and recover very quickly.

Like you say Den, a positive result tonight against Liverpool and all will be forgotten, its just difficult to stay positive with the frustration i am feeling atm. Its hard to change the habit of a lifetime.
AMillionDifferentPeople
AMillionDifferentPeople
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:11 am

i am just glad that allthough some people moan about games coming too quickly, we have an immediate opportunity to redress the balance. i too thought we played well at sunderland without reward, my only reservation was the inability to convert at least 1 of the chances these past 2 games. ok i know we have hit the woodwork 3 times but when luck was with us 1 would have surely gone in.

as Roberto stated 3 decisions in 3 games have possibly affected the result. Chelsea The penalty that wasn't, WBA the dissallowed goal, Sunderland the offside goal. Lets have a slice of luck go our way tonight and Sunday please!!!!!!
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down