Bluemoon Legends
Hi there fellow Football lover! Welcome to 606 Bluemoon Legends Forum. Have a good time and any problems, let me know.

Kindest regards
Leopold
Bluemoon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 441 on Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Latest topics
» 23/24 Prediction League
Spurs away EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by skyblueoz

» Pep’s at it again
Spurs away EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm by Topdawg

» Nijinsky tips
Spurs away EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 12:08 pm by Nijinsky

» I can't believe it
Spurs away EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:11 pm by titbumwilly

» Today's game
Spurs away EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 am by skyblueoz

» Happy christmas Blue Moon Users & Guests
Spurs away EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 8:30 am by shakencity

» Bloody Rubbish
Spurs away EmptySun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 pm by skyblueoz

» World Cup Final
Spurs away EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:21 am by shakencity

» The Man City Academy - What' the point?
Spurs away EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm by lee1pen

» Transfer business - good or bad?
Spurs away EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 3:44 pm by Nijinsky

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Spurs away

+8
blueboy
skyblueoz
Wensdi
TMG
Strange Blue
leopold
Topdawg
Paulpowersleftfoot
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spurs away Empty Spurs away

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:53 am

Good opportunity to get back to winning ways in the league against a bang average Spurs side,with silva et al out the team more or less picks itself with the David White wannabe preferred to Nasri on the sole basis that he'll keep the spud fullback in his own half

Hart
Sagna Kompany Otemendi Kolorov
Fernandinho lazyballs
Sterling Debruyne White
Aguero

On the train to Euston,packed with City & England rugby fans plus a lone spud who's taken the merciless ribbing very well so far
He's fully aware that Ricky Villa is a cunt now
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Spurs away Empty Re: Spurs away

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:26 am

Can't argue with that team. Pellegrini may just do his usual and put Nasri in when it's obvious Navas should start.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:39 am

Watching the abomination that is BT Sports Matchday Live.   Who would ever have thought the best thing on it would be Ian Wright Wright Wright.  Pellers is 16-2 in his 4 games against Spuds !!  If every there was a banker this is it.  So watch us lose convincingly now  Mad Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Spurs away 66fced8e-be95-46d6-a39e-16f3a6888d3d
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:03 pm

What the hell is that team?

Willy
Sagna.. Ota..Demi..Kola
Nando.. Dino
Kev..TLF..Sterl
Serge

I suspect the trip to Germany is on someone's mind...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:19 pm

*FACEPALM*  I just don't get it.  We are not playing until Wednesday !!

Rotation does not work ......

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange Blue Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:25 pm

I don't know I think this could be tactical masterstroke by pellers. TLF is much better forward & Fernando is finally coming into form and is a better defensive option than Fernandinho who will now have more licence to attack. Only worry will be the loss of pace without Navas, but I recon he will be a sub in the 2nd half.
Strange Blue
Strange Blue
Regular Starter
Regular Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:12 pm

So negative guys! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:13 pm

The rest of the players need to learn how to shoot like Debruyne!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Ok i take it back! Idiots! I could see it coming a mile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:37 pm

:-) was never in doubt! serge is being carried at the moment cant remember thr last time he didnt scuff anything?

Spuds grew in confidence, but sort our act together and we can simply blow them away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulpowersleftfoot Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:42 pm

We should be out of sight
Need Kompany on
Paulpowersleftfoot
Paulpowersleftfoot
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:43 pm

If that offside doesnt fire them up we might as well forget it! Thats as bad as it gets!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:44 pm

Hes ill PPLF they took him off the bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Crapalero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:57 pm

That is why you dont rotate pelligrini! Its simply your fault!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Oh dear! Why not nasri!! We have no creativity in modfield now... i will tale 2-1!  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Suddenly the squad isnt big enough! 100% blame our dick of a manager, roll on May when the clown is gone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Sterling the 50 million man with the 50p shot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Nasri runs as if he has gained a stone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:22 pm

I have never laughed so much at that last goal, that is just plain comedy play.

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:29 pm

Squad depth my arse. Fucking dire...
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Wtf ! Just popped out to the shop at 1-1 Get bac & we r 4-1 down
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:37 pm

You lucky lucky barsteward tony... i had so much to do ... dont know why i wasted my time watching the failed engineer put an experimental team out... all spuds needed was that goal and they got their confidence back otherwise although we had many chances to put this to bed the defence was bad ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Hopefully it will be Pellers for the chop before Brenda.  That was simply dire to what is still an incredibly average spuds team.    I'm getting a tenner on us for 5 straight defeats after the 5 wins, it's a shadow of the team v Chelsea.   It all stems from changing the system against Juventus !!  We have been all at sea since then.   And who do we blame for that?  Fucking Manual "The Engineer" Pelligrini.   I'm so cross it is beyond words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:40 pm

And just to rub it in, the fucking Rags will win and go above us, so we will have those gloating cocks too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:43 pm

This is exactly why I didnt jump on the oh lets love the engineer... oh he has learned his lesson...blah blah band wagon

You cant teach an old dog new tricks... last season he showed that he is a stubburn old fool.

The season before the players won the league and that was by luck.

If anything is achieved it is the players not MP s tactics that wun it.

The guy is a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:49 pm

I've never changed my stance on the man since the start of last season, and never once praised him for the start.   The problem now though is our spine is injured.   We need them back ASAP or we are doomed.   And please please please can Gael Clichi be fit soon, because we might as well play with 3 at the back than keep with Kolarov there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Saw the team and put some money on a spurs win.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Fair play Dawg.  How many times last season were we all shouting that rotation does not work?  And fast forward a season, what happens yet again?  And this man is paid millions to do this?  Willie should come on if Hart has to come off injured, that is all.  He shouldn't even be used in League Cup matches.  It's almost as if MP thinks he owes him something because he persuaded him to leave Malaga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Hart and kompany out convinced me we'd have problems especially with Otamendi not finding his feet yet. As much as I think Navad is rubbish at crossing and shooting, he'd be better playing wide right. Didn't see the 2nd half after the 2nd goal, but sterling isn't doing enough for me. Less said about Sergio, the better. And we sent Denayer away...
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by leopold Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:17 pm

I don't think we have any spirit in the team right now. Yet again, we find ourselves behind and we just don't fight back enough.

Radio is saying we miss Silva,but we can't use that as an excuse.
leopold
leopold
The Boss
The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Topdawg Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:26 pm

We do miss him, but we should still be stuffing spurs. If Sergio was doing anything for us, we would.
Topdawg
Topdawg
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TMG Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:30 pm

We miss Silva desperately but also Vinny & Hart
Sergio is bang out of form I was expecting more from Sterling Navas is just no end product
Kolarov is as we all know good going forward but bs as a defender
DeM was shit today The only one who is playing well at the moment is KdB
TMG
TMG
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:09 pm

How can he play players who are injured?  Kompany, Silva, Clichy all not back to fitness apparently.  Heard Joe Hart was not 100% either. He only brought in the goalie and Fernando.  Players need to be held accountable too.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:26 pm

I can see Otamendi improving but left back is an issue. We should have gone all out to get Kurzawa but instead let PSG take him from Monaco.
We need a change in manager asap. Our best players are getting old and the new ones comming in lose motivation will MPs non existing motivation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:29 pm

The Spurs team was a joke. How did we lose to that! Bunch of kids and struggling players given confidence by our calamity manager... 

Any prem team would have beaten us. 

I agree with the 5 loses back to back and i hope it is 10 or anything for the owners to say f...ck off to him and bring in Patrick as a caretaker ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Oh come on GSus - be fair - first 4 matches we looked unbeatable - as I've just said can't play if you are injured or not 100%.  FFS we criticize him enough for bringing players back too soon and they get injured again - just like Serge and Kompany last season.  50% due to the players attitudes too.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:27 pm

I think I am pretty fair and most on here agree with me Wensdi. We can't give him the injury excuses. Those players are superstars and should have done better.

The problem is mitivation. Ther guy can't motivate the players.  Ask yourself when was the last time we put up a fight.

For me it was the Hamburg game when Sven was in charge and Elano Played the best game if his life and when Mancini was in charge and we came from behind to win the league! 

No fight nor desire when things don't go our way...it's no tactics, plan b, motivation... just players loosing theur cool...did Bayern do that when they were 1-0 down against Wolfsburg?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:38 am

Same thing with Maureen then with that reasoning - they only managed a miserable draw with the worst placed team in the league.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:45 am

Below are two posts from JA 606 from Melton and Ripley's Cat - I tend to agree with both of them.

Bad result today, but it happens. Was without Hart, Kompany, and Silva - three players that any team would miss. Add to that Aguero not being in form.

Full credit to Spurs. But they beat what is a weakened side of ours today.

I didn't see it as a managerial issue, more we missed Hart, Kompany, Mangala and Silva, and due to our other strikers being injured, we are playing Aguero when he looks nackered

This kind of comment annoys me. It is just so short sighted. Silva, Kompany, Hart not playing. Aguero out of form. Those are 4 players that will make it harder for any manager, no matter how good that manager is.

Failing in Europe? That's such a nonsensical statement. And more to the point, why are you blaming that on Pellegrini? In the last two campaigns, City have gone out to Barcelona in the knock-out stages. A team that is one of the best in the world and has much more pedigree on the European stage than City have.

As for your comment that it's time "to get someone in who can do better" - who, exactly? Pellegrini shouldn't be made a scapegoat here. To do that is just reactionary bullsheet.

So City lost 4-1 today. It happens. It happened to United on more than one occasion, and against teams that on paper United should never have lost to. It's one result. And only has significance as one result. It doesn't point to a larger problem that needs to be solved by appointing a new manager. To suggest that that is needed is simply ridiculous. Only people who don't really understand the game make such a comment.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by skyblueoz Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:40 am

through all of the frustrations of yesterday, I can't help thinking that if we had finished the chances we created we could still have won by a few goals. That is one factor that is letting us down badly at the moment, we do need to tighten up at the back though admittedly we were chasing the game but we were very open to the counter attack. having said all that I agree our injury list is bad & included in that are Bony & kelechi which doesn't help when Sergio is so badly out of form. But change the manager. No I wouldn't who else is out there? people keep going on about Patrick Viera but I just cant see that happening until he is installed as pel's #2. The owners would not go with an untried or tested manager for premier league, of that I am sure. That really leaves Klopp on a years sabbatical & Ancelotti likewise. Pep next summer is out of contract so if the owners are serious about bringing him in then talks need to be started asap in lieu of a future appointment.
skyblueoz
skyblueoz
Cult Hero
Cult Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:00 am

Dont get it, why the love in for the manager? MP is in my eyes our worst manager since Frank Clark. He doesnt earn his money by being the manager when he needs to be. He cannot change a game and now it appears he cannot motivate the players. I just want him gone in May.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:14 am

My point exactly blisterin... when things dont go our way you can forget about the game..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:18 am

Wendsi. It is the manner we lose. 

If we lost with a fight then you say ok things happen...

Have in mind that that team against spurs is still one of the best teams in the league on paper.

I am convinced fat sam would do a better job at city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:36 pm

http://www.viewfromablue.com/2015/09/27/spurs-4-1-man-city-my-thoughts/

All on the manager. We know the players are able since when on form and motivated we are unstoppable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Not a love in for the manager Blistering.  If he hasn't got a clue then how come we have won 2 Prem titles and FA Cup under him and finished 2nd last year.  We have so many injuries at the moment - the winning formula was the first 5 games we played - and then got hit by injuries.  Some players just haven't done their job.  You can only play who you have available.  What about Maureen at the moment - is he suddenly  inept and unable to motivate Chelsea?
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:27 pm

Dont care about moureen...

You are blaming the players and not the manager?! So in an office if staff underperform you blame the worker bees and not the man in charge ?!?! This never happens and bottom line is the manager is at fault for these results. Ignoring the motivation and injured players he is still tactically stubburn and inept with no plan b. 

All these top players are spoilt children and they need to be managed properly. We know they have the skills thwy just need proper ta tactics and motivation.

The trophies we won we did not play well to achieve them. Aguero carried the team for 6 months and other teams let us. 

We have not been playing convincingly for more than half a dozen games.

I really dont understand why you blame the players!!! They are just staff and need morivation and good direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Bloody hell, didn't realise we'd won 3 PL titles? 2 under Pellegrini? Must have missed that year.  Razz

Anyway, I landed late last night, the text the wife for the score and nearly got run over at the airport reading it! Thought she was taking the piss....clearly not.

Just woke up and read through your posts.

I think everyone's entitled to their opinion. Melton and Ripley make their points, however, so does Blistering and he's been fairly consistent on that point for some time.

Haven't seen the game, so can't comment on the performance, however, even with the likes of Hart, Vinny, Silva out, 4-1 to Spurs, 2-1 to WHU and the Juve game isn't really acceptable with the squad we have.

I believe 3 of the goals were offside, but I'm guessing we had plenty of chances that weren't taken?? Same old story.

Time to demote Aguero to the bench, give him a rest as he's looked shit all season. Give Kelechi a run in the team for a few games - but it just goes to show, we sold Dzeko and Jovetic and didn't replace either of them, except promote Kelechi. May turn out to be a massive mistake come May.
blueboy
blueboy
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wensdi Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Of course 1 under Mancini - sorry.  I didn't say I blamed the players 100% GSus - - 50% attributable to them and 50% to the manager.  I am trying to be fair and not blaming the poor workman for everything - mainly due to the fact we have sustained a lot of injuries.
Wensdi
Wensdi
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next